Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!

Titleist TM TEE Scotty Camerons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 wbethune75

wbethune75

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125958
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Alright guys, I am trying to unload a few things for a friend of mine who has too good much stuff laying around.  All prices include shipping to the CONUS.  I will ship to other destinations as long as we can dicuss the shipping first.  Not really looking for any trades at this time.  If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and thanks for looking.

1st.  8.5* Titleist 910 D3.  This club is shafted with an Aldila RIP 70s shaft.  It was used for 1 season and is in really good shape with only signs of normal use.  I will seel just the head and will list prices for the whole club and a price for the head only.  I don't want to sell just the shaft but if somebody wants just the head I will keep the shaft.

Whole club - SOLD

2nd. 07 TaylorMade TP TS 13* Burner 3-wood.  This club is shafted with an OBAN Revenge 7 05(x-flex) shaft. Club is in great shape and the shaft was spine aligned by a local club maker.  It is standard length.

SOLD

3rd. Tour Edge Exotics CB4 16.5* 4-wood.  This club is shafted with a real Diamana Kai'Li 80X.  The club is in good shape with only signs of normal use.  The club was installed by a local clubmaker and plays at 3-wood length(43').

SOLD

4th.  34.5' Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback.  This club is in great shape and was used for about 1 season.  It was custom ordered at 34.5" and has a SC Midsize baby T grip.  The grip is a little dirty but not worn and still has alot of life left.  It had the 15 gram weights and does come with the original headcover. SOLD

5th.  35' Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil-spec.   Here's the story on this putter.  My buddy got this putter from a local golf shop and it was in pretty rough shape.  He has buffed and polished the head to give it a nickel finish look..  He also had the shaft replaced with a true temper putter shaft.  The paintfill is done in blue and white and the grip is a standard blue Iomic pistol grip.  The club looks amazing considering what it looked like when he got it.  It done come with the OEM headcover but it is pretty well used.

$

Again, thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by wbethune75, 17 February 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 RFPoole06

RFPoole06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85810
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

PM sent for 910

#3 wbethune75

wbethune75

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125958
  • Handicap:3.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Notchback and 910 are sold.  Dropped the prices on the remaining clubs.  Feel free to make me an offer.  Would like to get this stuff gone this weekend.

#4 shooterMcGee

shooterMcGee

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 150551
GolfWRX Likes : 192

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:41 PM

Pm
SLDR 10.5 TP Fuji Fuel 65X
RBZ Tour S2 15.5 Ozik80X
RBZ Tour S2 18.5 Ozik80X