Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2013 PGA Show: Training Aids Demo Day

31 replies to this topic

#31 tgss

tgss

Tour Winner

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196822
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostGooooal, on 24 January 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

I purchased the golf swing shirt about 2 months ago.  It has really helped me stay connected.  I am a 4 to 5 handicap, dont play or practice nearly enough.  My one bad habit is getting to fast with the hands and arms, especially at the top of the swing.  This shirt has really made my practice time more productive and it has translated over to the course.  I would highly recommond this training aid if you need help in staying connected.

Thanks !!!!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 nutted

nutted

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81259
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Seeing Padraig in the straight jacket just made my day.  I would punch myself in the face if I caught myself wearing that.
910D3 9.5* DI-8x
913FD 15* ATX Blue 95x
G25 20* AD UT-85x
MP-68 4-PW  X100
Scratch DW Raw 50,55,60
T.P. Mills Ming Tour /Pro V1X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors