Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

2013 PGA Show: TaylorMade photos: Updated


  • Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 ALEXtheGREAT

ALEXtheGREAT

    Hockey and Golf for life

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 218067
  • Joined: 12/28/2012
  • Location:Vancouver
  • Handicap:9.1
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Those new Adidas shoes look amazing!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5*
Titleist 910F 15*
Titleist 910F 19*
Callaway X HOT 2 Pro 20*
Cally X Series Jaws Wedges 56* & 60*
Titleist 712 AP2's 4-PW

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 hvilletn

hvilletn

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118599
  • Joined: 12/07/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

sweet shoes.

#33 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

You can never accuse TMAG of doing anything by halves!

#34 youngwaldo

youngwaldo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8465
  • Joined: 12/07/2005
  • Location:NJ
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

View Postdeck, on 25 January 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I was one of the first non TMAG staff to see the rbz 2 driver in Naples and my first comment was I love the graphic colors more than the r1. The colors suited my eyes better. Matched the tours and now the shoes. I look good in yellow and gray as well lol

Hey Deck, you looked good in anything.

Wk
SLDR TP 430 VC6.2 TOUR SPEC X
SLDR TP 14.5*, 19* VC7.2 TOUR SPEC X
TM TP CB 3 Iron, MC 4-6,  MB 7-PW  DGTIX
xFT 52, 56 DGTI S400
Titleist GOLO 7 Dual Balance
TOUR PREFERRED X, PROV1x

#35 Imp

Imp

    Fueled

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130204
  • Joined: 06/05/2011
  • Location:SE Mass/RI
  • Handicap:12.3
GolfWRX Likes : 611

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Postyoungwaldo, on 25 January 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

View Postdeck, on 25 January 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I was one of the first non TMAG staff to see the rbz 2 driver in Naples and my first comment was I love the graphic colors more than the r1. The colors suited my eyes better. Matched the tours and now the shoes. I look good in yellow and gray as well lol

Hey Deck, you looked good in anything.

Wk
You forgot... #brocrush

RBZ 9 Tour/Fujikura Fuel 60S Masters Ed
RBZ 3W/4H / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons
Scratch 8620 54/58. TM Trip Winner-Doral
I'm like Rhyno the Hampster in Bolt.
Overly enthusiastic about everything
with no inner dialog filter.

#36 deck

deck

    RocketBladez Grandprize Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 773

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

The #brocrush is me for Waldo. The guy took some rust off me and I'm about 20yds farther with his help.

Practice every day man. Remember everything you said.
BB Alpha Fubuki 10'
Big Bertha 15 ATX Green S
X2Hot 22 ATX Green S
Titleist 710 ap2's 5-W dgs300
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
Mxm 7 versa 34

#37 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 17,272 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 3869

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

View Posttbowles411, on 24 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

View Postleftypga, on 24 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

is it just me, or does anyone else actually like the look of the Rocketbladez wedges? Much better than the ATV.
Yes.  And the cavity makes it very forgiving.  Great wedge.  I was very surprised.

I've written quite a bit how great these wedges are in the review section of the RocketBladez. :-)
Callaway Big Bertha 10.5
Callaway X2 Hot 17
Callaway X2 Hot 21
TaylorMade TP MB 3-PW
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52 / 58
SC Newport 2 Dual Balance

#38 LAMD

LAMD

    thinkblue

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 45851
  • Joined: 01/13/2008
  • Location:The Santa Monica, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

I am happy to see that Rick from Pawn Stars is a huge Adidas fan!

#39 pwrfade

pwrfade

    Major Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16127
  • Joined: 07/12/2006
  • Location:Georgia
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Is it just me or does the R1 look like it has a compass in the sole?  I guess age is catching up with me and I am getting cranky in my old age - but the cosmetics that many are coming out with these days just don't suit my eye - not picking a fight - more lamenting I am getting old and becoming "that guy"

#40 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

    So I got that going for me, which is nice

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postpwrfade, on 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Is it just me or does the R1 look like it has a compass in the sole?  I guess age is catching up with me and I am getting cranky in my old age - but the cosmetics that many are coming out with these days just don't suit my eye - not picking a fight - more lamenting I am getting old and becoming "that guy"

its ok, not many people like the new TM look. its all personal preference. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

and yes compass has been thrown around a few times

Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#41 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 25 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

View Postpwrfade, on 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Is it just me or does the R1 look like it has a compass in the sole?  I guess age is catching up with me and I am getting cranky in my old age - but the cosmetics that many are coming out with these days just don't suit my eye - not picking a fight - more lamenting I am getting old and becoming "that guy"

its ok, not many people like the new TM look. its all personal preference. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

and yes compass has been thrown around a few times

What is TMs thought about all of the negative things people are saying about the new line and the cosmetics of their new clubs?  And the fact that many people may be choosing a competitors club this year versus theirs?

#42 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

    So I got that going for me, which is nice

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 25 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

View PostCaesar Palache, on 25 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

View Postpwrfade, on 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Is it just me or does the R1 look like it has a compass in the sole?  I guess age is catching up with me and I am getting cranky in my old age - but the cosmetics that many are coming out with these days just don't suit my eye - not picking a fight - more lamenting I am getting old and becoming "that guy"

its ok, not many people like the new TM look. its all personal preference. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

and yes compass has been thrown around a few times

What is TMs thought about all of the negative things people are saying about the new line and the cosmetics of their new clubs?  And the fact that many people may be choosing a competitors club this year versus theirs?

doesnt phase them, i asked them in naples. its come with the territory when you number 1, you dont hear anyone squelching about cobras colors, cause they arent number 1. a lot of people hated white when it was introduced, its just shock and awe at first, gotta get through that first wave and it will be alright. wont be any sales issues.

as Mr. Sean Toulon says, "Just go out and hit it"

Edited by Caesar Palache, 25 January 2013 - 11:14 PM.

Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

#43 ProBowler

ProBowler

    UConn ...... Bleed Blue !

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16496
  • Joined: 07/18/2006
  • Location:Maryland Western Shore
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 24 January 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:


I love Brian and Dave even though that hat looks a little goofy on him..
What .......  no love for me ????

#44 deck

deck

    RocketBladez Grandprize Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 773

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

View PostLAMD, on 25 January 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

I am happy to see that Rick from Pawn Stars is a huge Adidas fan!


There is some love here for u probowler!

Can u get me chumly's autograph!
BB Alpha Fubuki 10'
Big Bertha 15 ATX Green S
X2Hot 22 ATX Green S
Titleist 710 ap2's 5-W dgs300
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
Mxm 7 versa 34

#45 tbowles411

tbowles411

    I've always liked this pic. :)

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,473 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 1707

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 25 January 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 25 January 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

View PostCaesar Palache, on 25 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

View Postpwrfade, on 25 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Is it just me or does the R1 look like it has a compass in the sole?  I guess age is catching up with me and I am getting cranky in my old age - but the cosmetics that many are coming out with these days just don't suit my eye - not picking a fight - more lamenting I am getting old and becoming "that guy"

its ok, not many people like the new TM look. its all personal preference. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

and yes compass has been thrown around a few times

What is TMs thought about all of the negative things people are saying about the new line and the cosmetics of their new clubs?  And the fact that many people may be choosing a competitors club this year versus theirs?

doesnt phase them, i asked them in naples. its come with the territory when you number 1, you dont hear anyone squelching about cobras colors, cause they arent number 1. a lot of people hated white when it was introduced, its just shock and awe at first, gotta get through that first wave and it will be alright. wont be any sales issues.

as Mr. Sean Toulon says, "Just go out and hit it"
This is true.


#46 deck

deck

    RocketBladez Grandprize Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 773

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Cannot wait for my R1 and the stage 2's coming my way. Super excited to hit them. TMAG is an excellent company.
BB Alpha Fubuki 10'
Big Bertha 15 ATX Green S
X2Hot 22 ATX Green S
Titleist 710 ap2's 5-W dgs300
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
Mxm 7 versa 34

#47 golfpros1

golfpros1

    So I got that going for me, which is nice.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105178
  • Joined: 03/22/2010
  • Location:Hartford, CT
GolfWRX Likes : 729

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

People aren't talking enough about the Lethal golf ball imo.  It might be the best product they release this year.

#48 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9960
  • Joined: 01/16/2006
  • Location:Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 325

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

People aren't talking enough about the Lethal golf ball imo.  It might be the best product they release this year.
Agreed 100 percent.  I wrote in another thread about it.  It is a phenominnal ball.  During our Pro Am round with Sean O'Hair, I asked him how he liked it. Without a hesitation, he said He loved it, and its the best ball he's ever played, bar none.  He loves the feel and spin off the wedges but the fact that softness doesn't sacrifice any distance off the tee.
OptiForce 10.5* Diamana 62+ R
OptiForce 15* Diamana 62+ R
19 and 23 XHot Hybrid PXI 5.5
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
MD2 58-C 14 degree Hopkins 52 Custom
Versa No. 7

#49 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

    So I got that going for me, which is nice

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostCarolina Golfer 2, on 26 January 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postgolfpros1, on 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

People aren't talking enough about the Lethal golf ball imo.  It might be the best product they release this year.
Agreed 100 percent.  I wrote in another thread about it.  It is a phenominnal ball.  During our Pro Am round with Sean O'Hair, I asked him how he liked it. Without a hesitation, he said He loved it, and its the best ball he's ever played, bar none.  He loves the feel and spin off the wedges but the fact that softness doesn't sacrifice any distance off the tee.

"During the pro am with Sean"

Listen to this guy! Haha glad it was a great trip! I too love the Lethal but I really can't get a feel for a ball until its warmer.
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

#50 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Do you ever sleep CP?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#51 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

    So I got that going for me, which is nice

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 27 January 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Do you ever sleep CP?

every other weekend

made the trip from orlando to lynchburg, va in under 12 hours. we were going to stop and play Slammer and Squire in St Augustine but I just kept plowing away, i missed my dog too much....ok ok and my fiancé. manly i know
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

#52 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 27 January 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on 27 January 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Do you ever sleep CP?

every other weekend

made the trip from orlando to lynchburg, va in under 12 hours. we were going to stop and play Slammer and Squire in St Augustine but I just kept plowing away, i missed my dog too much....ok ok and my fiancé. manly i know

Thanks again for updates you provided us man !

#53 HipCheck

HipCheck

    Finally summer!

  • Marshals
  • 5,097 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164
  • Joined: 05/27/2005
  • Location:The Right Coast

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

The sheer size of the TayloMade display is amazing.  If you ever get the chance to go, visit some other displays first.  Then head to TM. You'll be floored.


#54 Boogaloo_Jones

Boogaloo_Jones

    FREE WILLY!!!!!!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83989
  • Joined: 05/27/2009
  • Location:Murland
  • Handicap:17.1
GolfWRX Likes : 731

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Do you need to be part of the industry or somehow get passes to go to the PGA Show?  I'd love to go next year.
Cobra BioCell Pro/ Kiyoshi White
Ping G25 4w
Cobra Bio Cell 3h
Mizuno JPX 800 Pro-Aerotech stiff
Gauge Design GAS1-56*
Slighter Redmond Custom

#55 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

    So I got that going for me, which is nice

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostHipCheck, on 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

The sheer size of the TayloMade display is amazing.  If you ever get the chance to go, visit some other displays first.  Then head to TM. You'll be floored.


you caught me in that video talking to Natalie's agent and getting his card.

great video, helps show everyone how huge it was

Edited by Caesar Palache, 27 January 2013 - 11:27 AM.

Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

#56 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    Legend

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,487 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 964

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostHipCheck, on 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

The sheer size of the TayloMade display is amazing.  If you ever get the chance to go, visit some other displays first.  Then head to TM. You'll be floored.


Great job as always Hip, thanks!

#57 golfpros1

golfpros1

    So I got that going for me, which is nice.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,030 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105178
  • Joined: 03/22/2010
  • Location:Hartford, CT
GolfWRX Likes : 729

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostBoogaloo_Jones, on 27 January 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Do you need to be part of the industry or somehow get passes to go to the PGA Show?  I'd love to go next year.

You can register on the pga merchandise show website and it's free if you register 2 months in advance.  All you need to do is provide some kind of proof that you have a golf related business you are either working for, own, member of pga of america, etc.  They use to be looser about it, but they are starting to get a little more stringent because it's a sea of people as it is, having the general public show up as well would be overwhelming.  With that said, there's a lot of companies represented that I'm sure are not really golf related, but guys that like to play golf so there isn't much restriction to it.  Next year the show will be tuesday to friday (no more weekends), which will eliminate people.

#58 Boogaloo_Jones

Boogaloo_Jones

    FREE WILLY!!!!!!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83989
  • Joined: 05/27/2009
  • Location:Murland
  • Handicap:17.1
GolfWRX Likes : 731

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

View Postgolfpros1, on 27 January 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

View PostBoogaloo_Jones, on 27 January 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Do you need to be part of the industry or somehow get passes to go to the PGA Show?  I'd love to go next year.

You can register on the pga merchandise show website and it's free if you register 2 months in advance.  All you need to do is provide some kind of proof that you have a golf related business you are either working for, own, member of pga of america, etc.  They use to be looser about it, but they are starting to get a little more stringent because it's a sea of people as it is, having the general public show up as well would be overwhelming.  With that said, there's a lot of companies represented that I'm sure are not really golf related, but guys that like to play golf so there isn't much restriction to it.  Next year the show will be tuesday to friday (no more weekends), which will eliminate people.

Thanks for the info!

Now, I wonder if being a Golfwrx BST Ho' constitutes as something "golf related" lol.
Cobra BioCell Pro/ Kiyoshi White
Ping G25 4w
Cobra Bio Cell 3h
Mizuno JPX 800 Pro-Aerotech stiff
Gauge Design GAS1-56*
Slighter Redmond Custom

#59 Carolina Golfer 2

Carolina Golfer 2

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9960
  • Joined: 01/16/2006
  • Location:Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 325

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 27 January 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

View PostCarolina Golfer 2, on 26 January 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

View Postgolfpros1, on 26 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

People aren't talking enough about the Lethal golf ball imo.  It might be the best product they release this year.
Agreed 100 percent.  I wrote in another thread about it.  It is a phenominnal ball.  During our Pro Am round with Sean O'Hair, I asked him how he liked it. Without a hesitation, he said He loved it, and its the best ball he's ever played, bar none.  He loves the feel and spin off the wedges but the fact that softness doesn't sacrifice any distance off the tee.

"During the pro am with Sean"

Listen to this guy! Haha glad it was a great trip! I too love the Lethal but I really can't get a feel for a ball until its warmer.
Oh I should have added to that sentence..."when it was 73 degrees"  LOL!!

But I agree with you, now that I'm back in the freezing sleeting state of Maryland, I probably want get to play it until May :)
OptiForce 10.5* Diamana 62+ R
OptiForce 15* Diamana 62+ R
19 and 23 XHot Hybrid PXI 5.5
5-PW XHot PX 5.5
MD2 58-C 14 degree Hopkins 52 Custom
Versa No. 7

#60 ProBowler

ProBowler

    UConn ...... Bleed Blue !

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 16496
  • Joined: 07/18/2006
  • Location:Maryland Western Shore
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 27 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

View PostHipCheck, on 27 January 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

The sheer size of the TayloMade display is amazing.  If you ever get the chance to go, visit some other displays first.  Then head to TM. You'll be floored.


you caught me in that video talking to Natalie's agent and getting his card.

great video, helps show everyone how huge it was

Yea and I was sitting right next to you at the table ....... You can see my bald head reflecting the blue light near the bar !!!

That place was huge !!!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors