Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Nike VR Pro 3 wood and Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Scotty cameron nike UST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 BluehoseGolf

BluehoseGolf

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211637
  • Ebay ID:saintsgolf15
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Today I am selling two items.  All prices are paypaled and shipped. Please PM me with questions or for more pictures. If you see anything wrong with the ad please let me know.  I will try to respond to PM's as quickly as I can and on a first come first serve basis. Will consider trades.

Trade Bait:
Scotty Cameron Golo 33-35 inches
Exotic Extra Stiff Shafts

First is the nike VR Pro 3 Wood. Overall pretty good condition with one little ding from a shaft stick on the top of the club. Other than that in good condition but has been gamed.  It has an UST Axiv Core 79 Tour Stiff flex shaft. Starting price is at 150 OBRO.
pic 5.JPG

pic 4.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 7.JPG
pic 8.JPG

Next is a Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2. It is 33 3/4 length.  Standard loft and lie. This has clearly been gamed.  Starting price is 100 OBRO.  photo-3.JPG
photo.JPG
pic 9.JPG
photo-4.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• pic 6.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 BluehoseGolf

BluehoseGolf

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211637
  • Ebay ID:saintsgolf15
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Again please PM me with any and all questions.  First time seller and want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Forgot to mention no headcovers with either club and wrench included with 3 wood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors