Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

WTS Fourteen TC 770 aerotech i95 stiff no.1 grips and Yamaha Inpres V Forged 2005 NS Pro 950 Stiff

Starting the iron search over

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 bruinduke

bruinduke

Advanced

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

Time to try some new irons, but before I do I need to clear one or both of these sets.

1. Endo Forged First generation TC 770 irons. 3-PW, 4-PW shafted with Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff shafts and white No.1 grip. 3 iron is head only. Very nice combination of forgiveness and comfort. The steelfiber shafts pair well with the head as the set produces high straight, to slight draw shots. I very much wanted this set to work, but the shafts are a little too light for me and I need a little more feedback where I am striking my irons. Asking $550 obo.

IMG_1808.JPG
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_1813.JPG
IMG_1812.JPG

2. 2005 Yamaha Inpres V forged irons. 3-pw shafted with NS Pro 950 stiff shafts. Set was acquired from Stew so you no worries about being authentic. The set has a very appealing cavity design with a single muscle in the cavity behind the long irons. A dual muscle behind the mid irons and 3 muscles behind the wedges. I don't know the engineering thought process, but it works and shots transition well from high in the short irons and mid high in the long irons. I don't have a real reason to sell these irons. I actually preferred them to my Epon 302s, AF Tours, and Personals, but when the itch comes along to try new things I do illogical things. Asking $475 obo shipped in the US.

IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG
IMG_1821.JPG

Trades always considered. Open to potential 3 wood head for a stinger project, Ryoma or Jbeam driver.   Looking for an Titleist 910 or Razr Fit with upgraded shaft like an oban kiyoshi, attas, graphite design di or bb, or something similar.  Also looking for a byron mini or maybe a kombi s.

Pretty open to hear what you have to trade so just pm me to discuss. Thanks for looking.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1818.JPG
  • IMG_1820.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 djfalcone

djfalcone

USMC Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136969
  • Ebay ID:falconeusmc
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Please excuse my drooling.

#3 Funkey

Funkey

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40781
  • Ebay ID:megolfen2
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

I peed my pants when I looked at the Yamaha irons.  Do these have a real soft feel like Mizuno?

Those shafts would not work for me.  I use senior flex graphite shafts in my Mizuno irons. What a great looking set of clubs.

#4 bruinduke

bruinduke

Advanced

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

I can't compare against Mizuno with a valid opinion, but on my softness scale I think of Epon...Miura...Yamaha.  Not clicky, but definitely a pleasant feeling forging.  The thin topline gives a blade like appearance, but the cavity really acts as designed.  I think the three muscles in the short irons puts more weight to get higher softer shots, and the single muscle in the long irons still launches high, but flatter than the scoring irons.

#5 potuna

potuna

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3931
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Great irons and a great seller.

Miura SIT 10.5 Fubuki Alpha
Adams XTD Ti Speeder VC 7.2 tour spec
Adams XTD 17 Fubuki AX 350
Onoff 2013 CBs 4-pw Steelfiber 110
Bettinardi BB5/BB8
Cleveland RTX 50,54,58

#6 xxio

xxio

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 541
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Duke,

Are the Fourteens/Aerotechs taper tips?

#7 nords21

nords21

Dropmoreputts

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107773

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

New to the site but already adding more crap than I'll ever need
just picked up a set of Scratch ar-sp combo's with tour concept s shafts, naaaa, not doing it, they are mint..
My older, slower swing, still have the feel from my   state am champ days, just no speed..
I need lots of feel, obviously that comes from the shaft, head combo,  I have to assume these are a little easier to hit, feel, than the scratch, as beautiful as the scratch  are.
it's bedtime, but Ive got a basement of things to trade, these are the japanese forged irons, epon muira etc feel?

Ill send some items to discuss in the am, I'd like to work out the set that will based on my comments give me what I want
the shafts are both to hard I'm sorry to say, any thing like an orochi or better mid flex shaft?

Danka

Lee
amchamp
NJ
USA

#8 nords21

nords21

Dropmoreputts

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Lets talk trade

Fast Back still in the Plastic, 34"

301 Prototype  cameron,  sweet still has the yellow and black grip and club head
Matrix 7  shaft, 44" I believe, MINT @ 1200 retail

cb3 irons, brandy new, ordered from Adams 4-gw
2 flat, matrix 8.1 Program shafts

Scratch set  combo with tour concept shafts
ss and ds combo

Mills Tour putter, mid toe hang,  Anvil series, really really nice

Bettinardi have a couple of those,
you name it chief

I'll take both sets of irons, if we can make it work, add to my  20 sets, or so...
pathetic

amchamp
NJ
USA

#9 nords21

nords21

Dropmoreputts

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

PS

I'll order anything you like from calloway just the way you like it.
I get one per year, make it special.  After seeing the new Driver Sat however
that club is sick...

My attention span is pretty short. pls keep that in mind

L
amchamp
NJ
USA

#10 bruinduke

bruinduke

Advanced

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

View Postxxio, on 20 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Duke,

Are the Fourteens/Aerotechs taper tips?

T, I think they are taper, but will confirm from the original owner that had the set built.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 bruinduke

bruinduke

Advanced

• Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

View Postnords21, on 21 January 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

PS

I'll order anything you like from calloway just the way you like it.
I get one per year, make it special.  After seeing the new Driver Sat however
that club is sick...

My attention span is pretty short. pls keep that in mind

L

Lee I sent you a pm.  Lets work this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors