Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

LT59 7 iron down the line

scratch sb1 7 iron

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LTaylor59

LTaylor59

Future Pro

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207941
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

here's a video from 1-17-13 (4 or so weeks out from a low back injury) with my 7 iron down the line. My posture is a bit off due to my back not being 100% which is what I was really wanting to check on.

if you see anything good or bad feel free to comment (I play to a +1 if you are wondering)

LT59

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 LTaylor59

LTaylor59

Future Pro

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

slight posture adjustment made on monday. Thoughts anyone?

LT59

#3 LTaylor59

LTaylor59

Future Pro

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

here's the feedback I got from one of my friends who is a certified teaching pro in FL

"Swing looks good.  I don’t really know what you are struggling with and what you are wanting to change?  What your miss is? Or What irons you are struggling with.  On your takeaway I see a minor flaw with you breaking your hands back pointing your thumbs away from you which is an unnecessary move but you recover from it nicely.  Coming down on the ball you look like you are in a great position with the butt of the club pointing at the ball or inside which tells me you are coming down on the ball.  If you can get a caddie view or view facing your body so I can see latterly whats going on and what your head is doing that would help me more..  Overall though you have a nice swing.  A lot of your work is going to be adjusting tedious little things.  I would work a lot on your mental game and putting."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors