Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Nearly New Titleist 910d3 9.5 Degree Head SOLD!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 glenn hough

glenn hough

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87050
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Ebay ID:glennhough
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hello again everyone. I think it has now been over 24 hours since my last ad was posted. Hopefully this won't get deleted...

Only thing I have left at the moment is this very nice Titleist 910d3 Driver Head. Not much to say about this head that you don't know already, so I will let the pictures tell the story.
  • Used one round (Hit less than 20 balls, Realized that I am just a D2 guy.)
  • No idiot marks
  • Very, very few marks on face
  • Very, very slight brush marks on sole (*the paint fill on sole is fine, not fading like it appears in the picture*)
  • One very small mark on rear of sole the near weight
  • Shiny new head cover included
Looking for$150 SOLD!. Revised price after checking eBay. Thanks!

d3photo.jpg d3photo_1.jpg d3photo_2.jpg d3photo_3.jpg d3photo_5.jpg

Edited by glenn hough, 18 January 2013 - 07:36 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 bearcatnut

bearcatnut

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 156045
  • Joined: 01/18/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

PM sent

#3 glenn hough

glenn hough

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87050
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Ebay ID:glennhough
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

All PM's responded to. Thanks for the interest.

#4 jcron13

jcron13

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26978
  • Joined: 03/23/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Will a tour ad di-6 from my ping g15 fit the 910? Thanks

#5 glenn hough

glenn hough

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87050
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Ebay ID:glennhough
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

View Postjcron13, on 18 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Will a tour ad di-6 from my ping g15 fit the 910? Thanks

The Titleist 910/913 drivers use a 0.335 shaft and a Titleist Surefit sleeve. The G15 takes a 0.350 shaft that is glued in place.

I believe there is an aftermarket adapter that will allow you to fit your 0.350 shaft into the Titleist head.


#6 winn0040

winn0040

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31452
  • Joined: 06/12/2007
  • Location:Minneapolis
GolfWRX Likes : 123

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

View Postglenn hough, on 18 January 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

View Postjcron13, on 18 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Will a tour ad di-6 from my ping g15 fit the 910? Thanks

The Titleist 910/913 drivers use a 0.335 shaft and a Titleist Surefit sleeve. The G15 takes a 0.350 shaft that is glued in place.

I believe there is an aftermarket adapter that will allow you to fit your 0.350 shaft into the Titleist head.

My guess is the AD DI is shimmed to fit in the G15.  Graphite Design does not make that shaft in a .350

#7 glenn hough

glenn hough

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 240 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87050
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Charlotte, NC
  • Ebay ID:glennhough
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Postwinn0040, on 18 January 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

View Postglenn hough, on 18 January 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

View Postjcron13, on 18 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Will a tour ad di-6 from my ping g15 fit the 910? Thanks

The Titleist 910/913 drivers use a 0.335 shaft and a Titleist Surefit sleeve. The G15 takes a 0.350 shaft that is glued in place.

I believe there is an aftermarket adapter that will allow you to fit your 0.350 shaft into the Titleist head.

My guess is the AD DI is shimmed to fit in the G15.  Graphite Design does not make that shaft in a .350

Oh? Thanks for the input. So the answer is still yes, and you still need the surefit tip.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors