Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Making big changes ...are they the right ones

spine angle spine tilt address mark crossworth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 greenadam21

greenadam21

Of all the hazards, fear is the worst. - Sam Snead

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199863
  • Handicap:+.4
  • Ebay ID:irbg1981
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

Hey guys been working on the swing a lot over the past few months.  

believe it or not i could score ok with the old swing on the right but it was inconsistent at best...always been saved by approach and short game.

New swing allows me to hit consistent draw shots with better distance and control.  I just want to make sure i'm not grooving in another issue somewhere.

The new swing is on the left...the forward press is deceiving because i'm hitting in deep grass so i set the club up a few inches behind the balls sized disc i am swinging at.

Anyway I think it looks better but i had a guy say i had too much spine tilt...I'm not sure he knows what he is talking about so i thought id get some more opinions on the matter.

thanks for the time

Adam

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 kschneid

kschneid

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 221193
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Swing looks pretty good. Kind of hard to tell with that video. Do you have a down the line view? I would like to see a different angle if you have one.

#3 greenadam21

greenadam21

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postkschneid, on 23 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Swing looks pretty good. Kind of hard to tell with that video. Do you have a down the line view? I would like to see a different angle if you have one.

Only just saw this reply...gave up on getting any responses a long time ago  anyway here is a rear view.  I just took.

#4 greenadam21

greenadam21

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postgreenadam21, on 27 February 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

View Postkschneid, on 23 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Only just saw this reply...gave up on getting any responses a long time ago  anyway here is a rear view.  I just took.

I dunno if  camera angle is set up to judge early extension...but it appears from this angle that i'm doing that....maybe a little chicken wing...

you tell me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors