Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Manti Te'o's dead GF?... Doesn't exist

72 replies to this topic

#61 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,131 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 68568
  • Handicap:1.0
GolfWRX Likes : 4510

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

The things that i have trouble with, and maybe someone can help me because i've read about this a bunch but maybe i missed something

-Manti Teo and Ronaiah Tuisasopo were friends right? I mean wasn't there a bunch of accounts of how they knew each other and hung out while in Hawaii?

-The fake relationship went on for a while? I mean for like a year at least right? Didn't Teo say they spoke every night for a period? I mean what kind of prankster has the time and wants to exert that kind of effort to trick someone for that long a period? So Ronaiah gets his cousin or whomever it was to talk to Teo every single night! Isn't that the most dedicated prankster of all time? Like almost unplausible? These people spent more time investing in a fake relationship then most people do in a real one

that's the part that seems so weird to me....do i have the facts wrong? Because if not, i have a hard time believing Teo's account of things

Tom Wishon 919 --9.25* at 44.25 inch
Callaway Xhot Pro 16 hybrid/ PXv
Ping G15 Hybrid w/C Taper
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Ping Eye2 XG 56 and 60 w/KBS Tour
Ping IWI Craze

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#62 fairways4life

fairways4life

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103145
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

View PostMtlJeff, on 22 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

The things that i have trouble with, and maybe someone can help me because i've read about this a bunch but maybe i missed something

-Manti Teo and Ronaiah Tuisasopo were friends right? I mean wasn't there a bunch of accounts of how they knew each other and hung out while in Hawaii?

-The fake relationship went on for a while? I mean for like a year at least right? Didn't Teo say they spoke every night for a period? I mean what kind of prankster has the time and wants to exert that kind of effort to trick someone for that long a period? So Ronaiah gets his cousin or whomever it was to talk to Teo every single night! Isn't that the most dedicated prankster of all time? Like almost unplausible? These people spent more time investing in a fake relationship then most people do in a real one

that's the part that seems so weird to me....do i have the facts wrong? Because if not, i have a hard time believing Teo's account of things

I'm not sure that they were friends or that they even knew each other (I could be wrong but that's what I gathered).

It is crazy to think that they would've talked on the phone every night. But if you've ever seen the MTV show you'll see just how extreme people get in pulling off these stunts. There's often a psychological issue at the foundation of it and it's more than doing something just for kicks. It's sometimes about taking on a new persona and losing all control between what's real and what's not. I think this Ronaiah guy (and probably the others who were in on it) have some pretty severe issues. I can't imagine going to these lengths just for laughs. When it's pushed that far it's often the result of some mental issues.

(Not saying that Te'o may not have some issues of his own; he very well may).

#63 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 542

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

http://www.ajc.com/n...rlfriend/nT4xt/

He admits lying about her

#64 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Handicap:.08
  • Ebay ID:mammothzac
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

This guy is up to something, or has some serious skeletons in the closet.  I don't know what it is, but my money is on boyfriend.  

Roniah??

#65 SOONERMAGIC

SOONERMAGIC

With work comes reward.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 85116
  • Handicap:.08
  • Ebay ID:mammothzac
GolfWRX Likes : 73

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Great article about "How to not get burned by fake computer babes like that manti teo weirdo"

http://www.vice.com/...anti-teo-weirdo

GUY TO GUY TIPS ON HOW NOT TO GET BURNED BY FAKE COMPUTER BABES LIKE THAT MANTI TE’O WEIRDO

1. Make sure the babe is off the chain in person before you connect on Ok Cupes. If you meet up, one on one, BEFORE a computer date, you can rest assured that she exists and avoid any sort of guy on guy computer cravings or robot hanky panky that’d make you go to Puke City, USA. ‘Course, if you’re into guy on guy carnal passions, that’s cool. This is 2013. More guy on guy action just means more babes for bad boys like myself. It’s chill. Let’s all be as one in the USA, whatever your one on one urges may be.

2.  Wear plenty of ‘logne. Babes from all around the world crave a real bad boy sportin’ heavy smellin’ goods. And only REAL babes can smell ‘logne, you guys.

3. Keep your vibes consensual at all times and grow a rockin’ pony if poss-ee-blay.

Follow these tips, and you’ll be havin’ an all-natural babe rendezvous in 0 to 60, pedal to the metal style.

United We Rock,

Karl Welzein

#66 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • 12,131 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostRookieBlue7, on 23 January 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

http://www.ajc.com/n...rlfriend/nT4xt/

He admits lying about her

that part i knew, but he said he found out december 6th. I still think his story was that he was duped prior to that and they spoke on the phone all the time. How crazy does the prankster have to be to dedicate such time and energy to a fake relationship. I never spoke to my real girlfriends that much! But this Ronaiah and his accomplices were talking to Teo every night for a long period of time. That's seriously deranged....that, or Teo still isn't being truthful
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Ping IWI Craze

#67 MtlJeff

MtlJeff

The Hans Gruber

• Advanced Members
  • 12,131 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postfairways4life, on 23 January 2013 - 09:44 AM, said:

View PostMtlJeff, on 22 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

I'm not sure that they were friends or that they even knew each other (I could be wrong but that's what I gathered).

It is crazy to think that they would've talked on the phone every night. But if you've ever seen the MTV show you'll see just how extreme people get in pulling off these stunts. There's often a psychological issue at the foundation of it and it's more than doing something just for kicks. It's sometimes about taking on a new persona and losing all control between what's real and what's not. I think this Ronaiah guy (and probably the others who were in on it) have some pretty severe issues. I can't imagine going to these lengths just for laughs. When it's pushed that far it's often the result of some mental issues.

(Not saying that Te'o may not have some issues of his own; he very well may).

i think in the deadspin article there was quotes from friends saying they knew each....but i might be wrong too
Mizuno JPX825 wS300
Ping IWI Craze

#68 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135461
GolfWRX Likes : 145

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Interview tomorrow--today technically--on Katie Couric's(sp?) show. From the brief it seems that someone else helped in this because the claim is that both he and his parents talked to her on the phone quite often.

#69 fairways4life

fairways4life

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103145
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostPedronNiall, on 24 January 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

Interview tomorrow--today technically--on Katie Couric's(sp?) show. From the brief it seems that someone else helped in this because the claim is that both he and his parents talked to her on the phone quite often.

It was reported that the Ronaiah guy had a female cousin talk to both Manti and his parents on the phone. It was also reported that a male cousin or friend was also used (impersonating a female voice obviously). How Manti couldn't tell the difference is beyond me.

#70 PedronNiall

PedronNiall

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135461
GolfWRX Likes : 145

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

View Postfairways4life, on 24 January 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

View PostPedronNiall, on 24 January 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

It was reported that the Ronaiah guy had a female cousin talk to both Manti and his parents on the phone. It was also reported that a male cousin or friend was also used (impersonating a female voice obviously). How Manti couldn't tell the difference is beyond me.

On the radio earlier they were claiming that Ronaiah's lawyer put out a new statement claiming that it was just his client on the phone impersonating a chick the whole time. Whatever went down here I have to wonder if this is all going to continue getting that much weirder.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#71 RookieBlue7

RookieBlue7

Hall of Fame

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50335
GolfWRX Likes : 542

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

http://espn.go.com/c...ing-manti-teo
He gay

Edited by RookieBlue7, 24 January 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#72 NYKnuckleballer

NYKnuckleballer

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21702
  • Ebay ID:NewJerichoMan
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

That's a man, baby!

#73 Cole_Staton22

Cole_Staton22

ColeStaton

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 220223
  • Ebay ID:cole_staton
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Lost So much respect for this guy. He lost so much money in the draft BC of his scandal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors