Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

My Swing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gb4au

gb4au

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194380
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Well it's been about 9 months since I took up golf. I've steadily improved, for the first 3 months I didn't play any actual golf just hit balls at the range and took a few instructions. Then my first trips to a course I started in the 150's to 160's.

At the end of the season I was shooting around 100 with good days being the high 90's and bad days being around 115 or so.

This winter I set up a golf net in my shop and have been working on my swing some more. I'm still over the top on the down the line view, not sure how to cure that just yet. But the rest of my swing looks a lot better than it did a few months back.

At any rate here is a slow mo version of both the side view and down the line view. It's slowed down 20% of actual full motion. I'm hitting a 6 iron here.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

Edited by gb4au, 16 January 2013 - 11:37 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors