Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Question regarding early Ping Irons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tagnut69

tagnut69

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139483
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

Hi I have a question about early Ping irons, I know that the Eye2 set the bench mark for cavity backs that are used today, but what were the Ping Eye irons like and what about the Karsten irons that preceded them.

Cheers

Chris

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 eerogolf

eerogolf

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41874
  • Ebay ID:eerogolf
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

What info you want. I have pictures of all irons made by Ping. Karsten made his first 4 sets out of forged heads from Golfcraft. After that you have the Karsten I,II,III,IIIA and IV models. They where pretty forgiving for the time, and same as the many models of Eye 2 irons he made small changes to them.

Edited by eerogolf, 17 January 2013 - 09:20 AM.

#3 tagnut69

tagnut69

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 139483
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:36 AM

What were they like to play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users