Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Amy Yang...no LPGA wins????

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr22putt

Mr22putt

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153663
GolfWRX Likes : 923

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

http://www.lpga.com/...y/amy-yang.aspx

Any one else surprised #15 Rolex ranked Amy Yang has yet to win on the LPGA?
She demonstrates effortless power.
Look at her stats....they are quite good and consistent.
I assume this might be her year for a maiden win?

Any comments?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 78Staff

78Staff

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3676
GolfWRX Likes : 276

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

Sorry, if you don't put Paula, Belan, or Natalie in the subject, no one reads it...

I am surprised, in fact if you hadn't pointed it out, I would have though she had won.  Followed her on twitter for awhile, became a fan when she did the Fat bastxxx "get out of mah belly" impression on one of the GC shorts...

EDIT - See I knew Amy had won...ANZ Ladies Masters, several years ago, plus another LET event in Germany.  But not an official LPGA event, though.

Edited by 78Staff, 16 January 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Callaway BB Alpha 10.5* Zeta Tour 60s
Callaway BB 15* Zeta 70s
Adams Super LS 22* Kuro Kage 80s
Callaway Apex 4-PW PX 6.0
MD2 52/56/60*
Cameron Studio Style Newport

#3 Mr22putt

Mr22putt

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,008 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153663
GolfWRX Likes : 923

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

Staff
You forgot MW....lol :swoon:
Let's face it....until there are a few really hot looking pros from Asia....that can contend week in week out and are easily identifiable....the US fans will bypass them.

I gotta believe if Aza, Belen and Beatriz started to dominate....Americans couldn't careless if the tour was dominated by hot looking Spaniards.

Don't forget Amy donated her entire winnings in Germany to the victims of a China earthquake and won the ANZ as an Am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors