Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

(New!) price reduced MacGregor VIP Tourney V-Foil 1025CM (3-GW) plus SW, LW, DG Sensicore shafts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 seasterl

seasterl

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 204765
  • Ebay ID:seasterl
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Priced reduced to $450 for all clubs listed below!

Up for sale is a new, men's right-hand, unhit (never played or even touched a ball) set of MacGregor VIP Tourney V-Foil 1025CM iron set in 3-GW with Dynamic Gold Sensicore X100 steel shafts with Lamkin crossline grips. These were recently professionally-built from new-old-stock heads directly from the last remnant of MacGregor. The heads were forged in the USA. A preowned (used) matching VIP Tourney V-Foil 1025CM SW was also newly shafted to match the rest of the set. Also, a preowned (used) forged MacGregor VIP 60-08 LW was also newly shafted to match the rest of the set. All of these forged irons in 3-LW are all +0.5" and three degrees upright (the six iron is 38" long with 64 degrees lie angle, and the PW is 46 degrees for reference). However, since they are forged, adjustments should be okay should you need to bend them to your specification. They have the proper (matching) MacGregor gold diamond ferrules and professionally turned to nicely transition from club head to shaft. The pictures don't do these justice and they look more like jewelry worthy of display but are ready for someone to give them their first hit. Lastly, I will include a new-old-stock MacGregor VIP CB95 Oversize SW, but it retains the original shaft and grip. I have over $1300 invested in everything listed for auction (12 CLUBS TOTAL !!!), but hesitated to put them into action in case I needed funds for end-of-year expenses. Sadly, I need to let these go for such issues, so my loss is your gain. I will ship only to the lower forty-eight states. PayPal only.  Many more pics available upon request.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by seasterl, 23 January 2013 - 11:07 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jharpergolf

jharpergolf

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 188626
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Sorry that you have to sell, those are one of the best looking iron sets I've ever seen GLWS

#3 seasterl

seasterl

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postjharpergolf, on 15 January 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Sorry that you have to sell, those are one of the best looking iron sets I've ever seen GLWS

Thanks!  I hope someone can give them a nice home.

#4 tripnipp

tripnipp

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35729
  • Ebay ID:tripnipp
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

These are my all time favorite clubs...
Really wish I had the cash.
This is a really good deal.
Good luck with sale!

#5 teejaa6

teejaa6

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 154945
  • Ebay ID:jeetaa6

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I picked up a used set of these a couple summers ago and loved them so much, I recently grabbed another set off ebay for when the others wear out.  I wasn't sure I could handle these forged irons but they are quite forgiving for forged and no other club feels as pure as these do when struck 1/2way right.  Right to left, left to right, keep 'em down....can do anything with these and I'm not a single digit guy.

If you're on the fence about these, grab this deal!!!!  And no, no relation at all to the OP.  Just a huge fan of these irons is all.
T

#6 seasterl

seasterl

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Thanks for the comments, guys.  These are pretty nice, so I'm hoping the person that buys them will be someone that wanted them when they first came out ten years ago but missed the boat.  Hopefully, if they see this opportunity, they'll know that their ship has come in. USA-forged and still from the good old days from a tour-proven proline manufacturing giant when MacGregor was still the king of forged and Don White was also with them.

Edited by seasterl, 17 January 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#7 seasterl

seasterl

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Price reduced!