Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

What's the difference in an Active post and an Official Post?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cobrastang

cobrastang

cobrastang

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 188374
  • Ebay ID:mustang0830
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I've purchased many items thru the bst forum but I've never sold anything.  I'm getting quite a collection so I'm interested in selling off some of it.  I believe it says that I must have 75 official post to post in the bst forum.  I'm over according to what my posts number is under my name but is that all I need?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Riuzzi

Riuzzi

Kwok'd!

• Marshals
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1065
  • Handicap:7

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

Yes, you're good to go :) You have 107 official posts. Posts in some areas of the site (the 19th hole, member's witb and a couple of others) do not count as an official/active post, but the number under your screen name/avatar is your official post count.

#3 Tenacious Deek

Tenacious Deek

Gunga galunga

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 167275
  • Ebay ID:TenaciousDeek
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

I seem to post things, but my number hasn't changed in a long time.  Hmm