ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED. I will read all PM's, but if I don't respond, it's because I received a better offer. Please don't be offended. This is meant to be a very quick sale, so that I can close it and post another soon. I got a TON of stuff to get rid of...
1. Set of Tour Preferred MC 4-PW, with factory installed PX 6.0 non-flighted shafts. Standard lie angle, stock TM Tour Velvet grip. Clubs were treated extremely well for the past few months they were played. Only club with any notable face wear would be the 7 iron, and even that club has no browning or chrome loss. All in all, I would rate an easy 8/10. Grooves are extremely sharp. All clubs in wonderful condition with just a bit of bag chatter. Buyer will not be dissapointed at all.
325 $300 shipped.
2. Matching set of XFT wedges, 52*, 56*, and 60* with factory installed PX 6.0 non-flighted shafts. Standard lie angle, stock TM Tour Velvet grip. Normal bag chatter from a season of use. These have the ZTP inserts, which are conforming, and I don't have the others because I can't play them with my PGA status. Rated easily 8/10, with just a few nicks on the faces, nothing serious.
Asking $110 shipped for the set. SOLD
3. Ghost Spider putter, 35" with SuperStroke 65 Ultraslim grip. Standard lie angle. Headcover included. A few paint chips on the sole, but mostly the putter is in amazing shape. Face is perfect, as is the crown.
Asking $75 shipped SOLD
4. RBZ Tour TP 5 wood, with Matrix RUL 70 stiff shaft. Stock TM grip. This thing is UNREAL! Mid spinning, Mid launching beast of a club. Think "Diamana Kaili" shaft. Super Smooth, Great kick and Ultra stable.
But the best part...this club has hit exactly 30 range golf balls. There is almost no wear, and none worth mentioning. Perfect crown, just a couple small ball scratches on the face and leading edge, and one very small paint nick near the hosel. I'll ship it with a non-matching headcover.
Asking $110 shipped
5. Rescue TP 21* hybrid. Great shape, used sparingly for half a season. Has stiff Aldila RIP 85 shaft. Hardly any wear at all. Crown is perfect. Stock TM grip, headcover included.
Asking $70 shipped SOLD
6. Set of 2 stock RBZ shafts. One is the Xcon 5, the other is Xcon 6. Both X Flex, with standard RBZ tips. Xcon 5 has TM Tour Velvet grip and is 44.5" long. Xcon 6 is 44" long and has a GP Tour Velvet grip. Both shafts in near perfect shape, hardly used.
Asking $30 each, or both for $50 SOLD
Edited by mwgolfpro, 16 January 2013 - 11:07 AM.