Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Unable to change/update signature

4 replies to this topic

#1 Desert Golf

Desert Golf

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25707
  • Handicap:8.7
GolfWRX Likes : 215

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

I receive the following error message when I attempt to update/change my signature.  I've sent an email to the address given in the error message but I've received no response after a week.  Anyone else have this problem?  Thanks.....

Your request has been blocked.

If you are receiving this security page then you have clicked on a link that has activated our Security Policies or have attempted to access the site from an untrusted source. If attempting to access the site from one of these countries: India, Ukraine, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, black person, Nigeria, Pakistan, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Please email security@wrxhosting.com with a static IP address and brief explanation of site access.

If you feel you have been blocked in error, please contact us atsecurity@wrxhosting.com for assistance.

*clicking the above email link will automatically add some important details to the email for us to investigate the problem. If the link does not work, please copy and paste all of the information below into an email to security@wrxhosting.com

Thank you. Session ID: N/A Event ID: 6589915159641657808 Host: www.golfwrx.com Timestamp: Fri Jan 11 06:41:37 PST 2013 HTTP Referrer: http://www.golfwrx.c...&area=signature Client Source IP Address: 71.102.12.68

R9 Supertri 10.5 Accra AC65 M3
Titleist 904f Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX
Mizuno MX25
Odyssey Black Tour #5

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Socrates

Socrates

Global Warming… I think not.

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60534
GolfWRX Likes : 559

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Nope.  Just changed mine with no problem.

Clearly, you are now on the Homeland Security Watchlist.  I'd shave before going to the airport. :mug:
RH Ping i20 707D Stiff 44.5"
RH Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
RH Ping i20 3, 4 Hyb 707H Stiff
RH X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil Reg (on the way)
LH Scotty Cameron Golo Select 34"
RH Vokey 52º, 56º 60º Spin Milled 2

#3 Aimee

Aimee

Advanced

• Lady Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3411
  • Ebay ID:ak1504
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

I had the same problem. Something goofy with the ip address on my work computer, because we get filtered out as spam on emails sometimes, also.
It's not how...it's how many

#4 kevcarter

kevcarter

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 10,612 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3616
GolfWRX Likes : 1030

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

I have the same problem on both home and work computers, and my phone!
I could be wrong.
I have been before.
I will be again.
========================================
GEOMETRICALLY ORIENTED LINEAR FORCE
========================================

#5 Desert Golf

Desert Golf

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 25707
  • Handicap:8.7
GolfWRX Likes : 215

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

Thanks for the responses....hopefully someone can resolve the problem.

R9 Supertri 10.5 Accra AC65 M3
Titleist 904f Aldila NV
Nickent 3DX
Mizuno MX25
Odyssey Black Tour #5

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors