Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Dropping my ego for the first time.

Scotty cameron. Ping Putter

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey guys. I am finally dropping my ego and going for a ping red wood putter that I got a deal on.
I use to always game a scotty cameron putter and bought a Monterey not too long ago. But to tell the truth, Scotty's don't make anymore putts than any other putter like odyssey or ping or rife and so on... For me.
But the reason I got a scotty cameron is because of how my friends would look at me or how my titleist bag would match a titleist putter and so on. But for the first time I am getting a ping redwood anser for $70 and return my scotty and save that money. They both perform similar to me so i thought why not save the money.  Did anyone do this too?
Am I doing the right thing? Let me know if anyone did this before.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Mitchell

Mitchell

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2251
  • Joined: 07/07/2005
  • Location:HI
GolfWRX Likes : 714

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Use whatever puts the ball in the hole for you, regardless of brand and enjoy!
R510tp 10.5* VTS silver 7sx
TEE CB2 16.5*V2 fwy 95
3-pw Titleist 962 w/ s400
Vokey TVD 56m & proto 60v s400
TEE DG v2.1 tour proto

#3 502 to Right

502 to Right

    Badds

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,063 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23773
  • Joined: 01/09/2007
  • Location:Wisconsin, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 1423

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

#4 Yosef

Yosef

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151911
  • Joined: 12/21/2011
  • Location:North Carolina
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View Postmitchell, on 10 January 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Use whatever puts the ball in the hole for you, regardless of brand and enjoy!

exactly
Ping G25/8.5/Motore Speeder T.S. 7.2x
Ping G25/14/Motore Speeder T.S. 8.2x
MP Fli-Hi 2/18/X100
MP 59 3-5; MP 63 6-9/X100
Fourteen MT V5 28/48,54,60/S400
Ping Redwood Piper S

#5 esketores

esketores

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120324
  • Joined: 01/10/2011
  • Location:Land of the "Mogs"
  • Ebay ID:Hbarrel
GolfWRX Likes : 258

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

B.S.
Buy the putter.
As people are so found of saying; "it is the Indian and not the arrow".

PING G25 12 degree w/S+ @ 45"
Titleist 910F 17 / 910h 24 & 27
Titleist 913Hd 20
PING G25's 6-U KBS Tour - V
Queen B Model 3 putter
Cleveland RTX 53 / 588 56

#6 Abstract

Abstract

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104187
  • Joined: 03/02/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'm a titleist boy myself.  But I recently retired my 009 for a TP Mills putter.  Here's an example:

009
712 Irons
910D3 Driver
910 3WD
910 5WD
910 HY
Vokey Wedges
Pro V1

Here's where it gets crazy:
Limited Edition Titleist bag
I have a Titleist Laptop bag for work
Also have a Titleist backpack for the gym
Titleist Umbrella
2 Titleist T Shirts
Probably 10 Cameron Hats and 5 Titleist hats

So switching to a Mills wasn't easy........but boy what a difference.  Experiment and whatever works, use it (til it doesn't anymore).

#7 Abstract

Abstract

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104187
  • Joined: 03/02/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Oh and since I have retired my 009 I've acquired 7 Mills since Sept!!!!!

Edited by Abstract, 10 January 2013 - 09:14 PM.


#8 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostAbstract, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

I'm a titleist boy myself.  But I recently retired my 009 for a TP Mills putter.  Here's an example:

009
712 Irons
910D3 Driver
910 3WD
910 5WD
910 HY
Vokey Wedges
Pro V1
Here's where it gets crazy:
Limited Edition Titleist bag
I have a Titleist Laptop bag for work
Also have a Titleist backpack for the gym
Titleist Umbrella
2 Titleist T Shirts
Probably 10 Cameron Hats and 5 Titleist hats

So switching to a Mills wasn't easy........but boy what a difference.  Experiment and whatever works, use it (til it doesn't anymore).

Wow!  Thought I have it hard!

I got .. 910 d2
           Ping g20 wood and hybrid
           R11 irons
            Vokey sm4 wedges
            Scotty Monterey
And titleist hats and titleist bag footjoy glove
But maybe I'll keep both ping and my scotty. Haha

#9 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

My ego on Scotty's was so bad that i didn't get the $150 odyssey Rossie putter and got the scotty Monterey. I still go to the shop and regret a little but because of my ego and how the scotty will look in my bag I spent $200 more for a putter that got less putts in.
I don't think that's a good thing..... Am I the only one?

#10 Huntster

Huntster

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 146777
  • Joined: 11/14/2011
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
  • Handicap:11.3
  • Ebay ID:abraxas1971
GolfWRX Likes : 135

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Post502 to Right, on 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

Please tell me this post is sarcasm.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

i get more putts in at the end of the day with the odyssey metal x rossie than any putter out there, however, my ego made me go out and get a monterey.
i dont know why, i think its just like wearing a tuxedo to the park, want people to see me. (cool)

#12 subrosa

subrosa

    Better at bowling

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182760
  • Joined: 05/24/2012
  • Location:Castro Valley, CA
  • Ebay ID:subbyrosa
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I have been killing it with my odyssey, so the scotty got taken out for the moment. I think it was about that point when I decided game > equipment. Nice advantage is not having to worry as much about sticky fingers.

#13 Golfwolf

Golfwolf

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,544 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2884
  • Joined: 07/16/2005
  • Location:North of the 49th
  • Handicap:13.7
  • Ebay ID:lonewolf8074
GolfWRX Likes : 68

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

View Post502 to Right, on 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

:cheesy: made me laugh!
Callaway Big Bertha 10.5
TM SLDR TS / TM SLDR 3HL
Callaway X Hot 25 hybrid
Titleist AP1 714 5-W1 XP95 S300
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 54/58
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7

#14 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

    Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,012 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
  • Joined: 08/04/2006
  • Location:Pittsburgh
GolfWRX Likes : 597

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

View Postthisgolf4me, on 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

But to tell the truth, Scotty's don't make anymore putts than any other putter like odyssey or ping or rife and so on... For me....

....or anyone else on the planet.

#15 bruinsPATSirish

bruinsPATSirish

    I make great 5's

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205445
  • Joined: 10/02/2012
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1123

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

View PostGolfwolf, on 11 January 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

View Post502 to Right, on 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

:cheesy: made me laugh!

Oh boy, here they come...

On that note I will say it, Scotty Cameron putters are the most overpriced and overrated putters on the market IMO

Edited by bruinsPATSirish, 11 January 2013 - 11:07 AM.

Taylormade SLDR 12*/SLDR Mini 14*
Taylormade V-Steel 5
Taylormade TP CB 4-6 MB 7-PW
Tour Preferred 52* Vokey SM4 56*, 60*
Scotty Cameron California Coronado
InsideTMAG Trip 2013

#16 PrO_D_BoMbEr

PrO_D_BoMbEr

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28867
  • Joined: 05/12/2007
  • Ebay ID:NONE
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Use what makes the putts.

I try to get away from my Cameron Golo S and can't, but that is me.  Center shafted putters with toe hang are hard to come by!

#17 502 to Right

502 to Right

    Badds

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,063 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23773
  • Joined: 01/09/2007
  • Location:Wisconsin, USA
GolfWRX Likes : 1423

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostHuntster, on 11 January 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

View Post502 to Right, on 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

Please tell me this post is sarcasm.

It is.

#18 Abstract

Abstract

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104187
  • Joined: 03/02/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Oh I forgot the Titleist glove LOL.

View Postthisgolf4me, on 11 January 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

View PostAbstract, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

I'm a titleist boy myself.  But I recently retired my 009 for a TP Mills putter.  Here's an example:

009
712 Irons
910D3 Driver
910 3WD
910 5WD
910 HY
Vokey Wedges
Pro V1
Here's where it gets crazy:
Limited Edition Titleist bag
I have a Titleist Laptop bag for work
Also have a Titleist backpack for the gym
Titleist Umbrella
2 Titleist T Shirts
Probably 10 Cameron Hats and 5 Titleist hats

So switching to a Mills wasn't easy........but boy what a difference.  Experiment and whatever works, use it (til it doesn't anymore).

Wow!  Thought I have it hard!

I got .. 910 d2
   Ping g20 wood and hybrid
   R11 irons
Vokey sm4 wedges
Scotty Monterey
And titleist hats and titleist bag footjoy glove
But maybe I'll keep both ping and my scotty. Haha


#19 JJensen

JJensen

    MNWRX - FBefnD

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169649
  • Joined: 03/16/2012
  • Location:Iron Range, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 234

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostAbstract, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

I'm a titleist boy myself.  But I recently retired my 009 for a TP Mills putter.  Here's an example:

009
712 Irons
910D3 Driver
910 3WD
910 5WD
910 HY
Vokey Wedges
Pro V1

Here's where it gets crazy:
Limited Edition Titleist bag
I have a Titleist Laptop bag for work
Also have a Titleist backpack for the gym
Titleist Umbrella
2 Titleist T Shirts
Probably 10 Cameron Hats and 5 Titleist hats

So switching to a Mills wasn't easy........but boy what a difference.  Experiment and whatever works, use it (til it doesn't anymore).

My dad is like that.... Titleist or its no good...  (Except his cobra hybrid because they were basically titleist then.)

910D3
910F
Baffler Pro
695.CB
Vokeys
Kombi
Pro V1x
Titleist Cart Bag
Titleist Gloves
Titleist winter hat
Titleist Duffle
Titleist Backpack
Titleist Laptop Bag
Titleist Umbrella
3? Titleist Hats......

But he will try my driver(s) and hit them farther and just as straight, but he just likes his titleist

Edited by JJensen, 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM.

913D3 8.5* - Elements Chrome 7F5T
910F 13.5* - Blueboard 83x
J40CB 3-P - Tour Issue X100
SM5 52F and 58K - Tour Issue S400
SC Monterey 1.5 - Blacked Out Pistolero
Sun Mountain KG2- Headgear White Leather
WITB Link

#20 Breaker999

Breaker999

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30417
  • Joined: 06/01/2007
  • Location:Los Angeles
GolfWRX Likes : 12

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Did you try the Anser Milled?  I've had several Redwood Ansers including a Wrx and a tour van, and the Milled is better for me.  
The Redwood has super good feel and looks, but the balance on the Milled is superior.  The Redwood has a longer and fatter neck than the standard Anser/Newport neck, which takes away from the perimeter weighting.  The Milled frames the ball better IMO.  Give it a try.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

Yea I was thinking about the anser milled 5

#22 indyvai

indyvai

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 51121
  • Joined: 03/10/2008
  • Location:Rockland, New York
  • Ebay ID:indyvai
GolfWRX Likes : 149

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

If we're talking price tag vs performance, wouldn't the milled ansers fall on the Scotty category?

#23 thisgolf4me

thisgolf4me

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208445
  • Joined: 10/24/2012
  • Location:hawaii
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

yea it would but I think he means not getting a scotty cameron because it is a scotty cameron. He is trying to just open up to any brand and any price and find something that works for him and I think its time for me o do that too.

#24 rrkman

rrkman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47247
  • Joined: 01/27/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Some people like Camerons, some don't.  Some like spending $100's, some don't.  Some people like to match....their brands, their clothes, etc...some don't.  If something cheaper than a Cameron works better for you and makes you happiest, by all means, you should get it.  I guess I just don't understand the question.

#25 J.W.

J.W.

    Made For or Real Deal?

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,981 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32437
  • Joined: 06/21/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1522

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostbruinsPATSirish, on 11 January 2013 - 07:57 AM, said:

View PostGolfwolf, on 11 January 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

View Post502 to Right, on 10 January 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

Scotty Cameron's are the most expensive and respected putters for a reason.  If you want to leave strokes on the table for a Ping, I guess the choice is yours.

:cheesy: made me laugh!

Oh boy, here they come...

On that note I will say it, Scotty Cameron putters are the most overpriced and overrated putters on the market IMO

You do realize that milled putters are all more or less the same price right?  The one positive is they hold their value better than any other brand.  I disagree with you, the most overpriced were the Odyssey flip face that started at $349 and now you can't give them away.

913D2 & G25 4W
S55 Irons
Vokey 50, 55, 60
GoLo N5 LE
WITB Link

#26 bruinsPATSirish

bruinsPATSirish

    I make great 5's

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205445
  • Joined: 10/02/2012
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1123

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postrrkman, on 12 January 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Some people like Camerons, some don't.  Some like spending $100's, some don't.  Some people like to match....their brands, their clothes, etc...some don't.  If something cheaper than a Cameron works better for you and makes you happiest, by all means, you should get it.  I guess I just don't understand the question.

His question was simply had anyone else ever stopped using a Scotty Cameron for a cheaper putter that is not a Scotty Cameron...
Taylormade SLDR 12*/SLDR Mini 14*
Taylormade V-Steel 5
Taylormade TP CB 4-6 MB 7-PW
Tour Preferred 52* Vokey SM4 56*, 60*
Scotty Cameron California Coronado
InsideTMAG Trip 2013

#27 rrkman

rrkman

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47247
  • Joined: 01/27/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

View PostbruinsPATSirish, on 12 January 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

View Postrrkman, on 12 January 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Some people like Camerons, some don't.  Some like spending $100's, some don't.  Some people like to match....their brands, their clothes, etc...some don't.  If something cheaper than a Cameron works better for you and makes you happiest, by all means, you should get it.  I guess I just don't understand the question.

His question was simply had anyone else ever stopped using a Scotty Cameron for a cheaper putter that is not a Scotty Cameron...

Then the answer is yes.

#28 robbie91

robbie91

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,503 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 42606
  • Joined: 11/22/2007
  • Location:Philadelphia PA
GolfWRX Likes : 92

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I wouldn't worry about your "ego" so much. Personally, I've gone through a rotation of putters varying from the $15 bin to a $400 scotty. For me, I've always come back to my older Studio Stainless but also have an odyssey and a few others that I play if the Scotty misbehaves. When it comes to putting if your practice enough with something you can become a good putter regardless of what kind of putter it is. If you can find a putter that fits you thats even better.

#29 golfluvzme

golfluvzme

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 937
  • Joined: 05/25/2005
  • Location:Superstition Mtns, AZ
  • Ebay ID:golfluvzme
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

I have been in your shoes and the shoes of a few of the other posters here.  At one time or another, you get the bug to have one brand, all the way through the bag.  Been there with Titleist, PING and TaylorMade, although the TM stint was very short lived, LOL.
If the truth were told, my money is on the chance that as high as 60-70% of all Cameron putters were purchased for the name and status that goes with it.  Guys want to play what is "perceived" as the best on the market.  If you want to play an all Titleist bag.........roll a Bullseye classic and you still cover that base, ;).
There are tons of putters available for less than $100, even if you have to go with a gently used model.  If you play for status, the game loses some of its meaning, IMHO.
PLAY WHAT YOU WANT.  PLAY WHAT PUTTS THE BALL IN THE HOLE.  If it happens to be a Scotty, cool.  If it is a Wilson, Zebra, PING, Slotline, Northwestern, Odyssey, C&L, Byron, Clay Long, Gene Nead, Piretti or even one of mine, JUST AS COOL!
Golf is a fun game and if you find one that works, you are miles ahead of most of us.
Enjoy the journey and tell a friend.
Just one Mann's opinion,
LaMont in AZ

#30 bruinsPATSirish

bruinsPATSirish

    I make great 5's

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205445
  • Joined: 10/02/2012
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1123

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postgolfluvzme, on 13 January 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

I have been in your shoes and the shoes of a few of the other posters here.  At one time or another, you get the bug to have one brand, all the way through the bag.  Been there with Titleist, PING and TaylorMade, although the TM stint was very short lived, LOL.
If the truth were told, my money is on the chance that as high as 60-70% of all Cameron putters were purchased for the name and status that goes with it.  Guys want to play what is "perceived" as the best on the market.  If you want to play an all Titleist bag.........roll a Bullseye classic and you still cover that base, ;).
There are tons of putters available for less than $100, even if you have to go with a gently used model.  If you play for status, the game loses some of its meaning, IMHO.
PLAY WHAT YOU WANT.  PLAY WHAT PUTTS THE BALL IN THE HOLE.  If it happens to be a Scotty, cool.  If it is a Wilson, Zebra, PING, Slotline, Northwestern, Odyssey, C&L, Byron, Clay Long, Gene Nead, Piretti or even one of mine, JUST AS COOL!
Golf is a fun game and if you find one that works, you are miles ahead of most of us.
Enjoy the journey and tell a friend.
Just one Mann's opinion,
LaMont in AZ

My buddy rolls a Bullseye and he is one of the better scratches I play with.  Thing is draino! We joke with him that he stole it from the local putt-putt

Taylormade SLDR 12*/SLDR Mini 14*
Taylormade V-Steel 5
Taylormade TP CB 4-6 MB 7-PW
Tour Preferred 52* Vokey SM4 56*, 60*
Scotty Cameron California Coronado
InsideTMAG Trip 2013

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors