Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Advice needed for shaft options and weight in my 910 D3 head.

Titleist Whiteboard Proforce V2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TMC08

TMC08

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184794
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

As the title states, I would like to have some input on a shaft for my 9.5* 910 D3. I just ordered the head two days ago and have been trying to figure out which shaft to get. My choices are the whiteboard or the Proforce V2 in a stiff flex. My last driver i had a stiff 63 gram diamana blueboard, and the flight of the ball is just too high for me and ballooning causing almost no roll. My question isnt so much as to which of the two shafts, because i know they both will give me practically the same ball flight. But will increasing the shaft weight to 70 grams help with the ball flight as well? Does increasing shaft weight effect ball flight or is it more of a swinger's preference? Also, if you would like to add which of the two shafts that you would advise choosing, be my guest! Also i have a SS of around 99-102, so i know stiff is what i require.

Thanks
Trent

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 rocker40

rocker40

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,785 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 97266
GolfWRX Likes : 97

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Try out the RIP Phenom 70 which is in the 913 Driver.  I like it.
I have a similar swing speed as you and thought the whiteboard was too stiff for me.  I prefer the Proforce V2 from your choices.

But i really liked the RIP Phenom 70.

Also tagged with Titleist, Whiteboard, Proforce V2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors