Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fujikura Fuel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 synthad1

synthad1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 200424
  • Ebay ID:synthad1
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Has anyone tried the Fuji.. Fuel? How does it compare to the other Fujikura's. I am ordering new shafts for my Cally razr driver and 3wood soon, and will most likely go with the Fujikura's. Honestly, I dont understand the differences between the Motore, Fit-on (?), Blur, etc.. and now the Fuel has come out. Can anyone help me with that.

I play the Motore F1 shaft on my hybrids and really like them, so I figured I would go with those on my driver and 3w. (maybe the F3 to get it in air a little better)

Also, is the new Fuel line intended to replace one of their other shaft lines, or is it just an addition to all the others? If it is meant to replace one, which one?

Thanks in advance 

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 TKD24

TKD24

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185206
  • Handicap:101
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

View Postsynthad1, on 09 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Has anyone tried the Fuji.. Fuel? How does it compare to the other Fujikura's. I am ordering new shafts for my Cally razr driver and 3wood soon, and will most likely go with the Fujikura's. Honestly, I dont understand the differences between the Motore, Fit-on (?), Blur, etc.. and now the Fuel has come out. Can anyone help me with that.
I play the Motore F1 shaft on my hybrids and really like them, so I figured I would go with those on my driver and 3w. (maybe the F3 to get it in air a little better)

Also, is the new Fuel line intended to replace one of their other shaft lines, or is it just an addition to all the others? If it is meant to replace one, which one?

Thanks in advance

I just got myself a Fuel for my Razr Fit, and I think I'm leaning towards throwing it in my 3W and keeping the Ahina in my driver.

I found the Fuel to be extremely straight and consistent. However, I felt that I lost a little distance compared to the Ahina. I've only hit the other Fuji shafts in a simulator, so I can't really give you a good comparison against their other products.
Titleist 913 D2 9.5 | Fuji Fuel 70S
Callaway X-Hot 17 | Fuji Fuel 70S
Titleist 910H 19 | Fuji Fuel 85HYB(S)
Mizuno MP-H4, 4i-PW | Aerotech i110 S
Titleist Vokey SM4 52,56,60
2014 Scotty Cameron DB NP2

#3 dpodboy

dpodboy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125237
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

Raze fit is awesome

#4 EngGolf

EngGolf

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128764
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:12 AM

Titleist has put together an awesome shaft matrix that relates different shafts according to spin and launch: hhttp://media.titleist.com/images/titleist/pdfs/US/2013/sales/2013_Custom_Options_Book.pdf

I'd start there for comparisons between different shafts.  You'll notice that the Motore F1 is in the low spin/low launch quadrant.

Golfwrx did an article on the Fuel: http://www.golfwrx.c...ra-fuel-shafts/

From what I can tell it looks like the Fuel will have very similar characteristics to the F1 but with better feel and slightly higher launch.  I believe Dustin Johnson has played the F1 for the last few seasons and he switched the Fuel at the start of this year so they must be similar enough!

I can't wait to try this shaft!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors