Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

910 d3 vs Razr fit

Ball speed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ekin

ekin

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 44711
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Who has det highest ball speed of the 2?? Any difference in distance?

Thanks

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 MarkFromTheUK

MarkFromTheUK

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140175
  • Handicap:LH
GolfWRX Likes : 594

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Can't give a definitive answer, but the Razr FIt certainly felt hotter off the face for me, and was backed up by hitting both side by side on the course, with the Fit beating the 910 by a good 10-15 yards. Both the 910 drivers felt amazing, but were lacking a bit of spring off the face.
Bullet Hollowpoint Driver 8.5
Howson Hippo 3 wood
Nike Slingshot Irons
Bronty Chipmaster Mk.III
Alien Sand Wedge
TM Nubbins Putter

#3 pullfade

pullfade

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147723
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostMarkFromTheUK, on 09 January 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Can't give a definitive answer, but the Razr FIt certainly felt hotter off the face for me, and was backed up by hitting both side by side on the course, with the Fit beating the 910 by a good 10-15 yards. Both the 910 drivers felt amazing, but were lacking a bit of spring off the face.

Exactly my feeling as well. Played the Razr Fit most of last season. Titleist drivers look and feel good to me, but better performance can be found elsewhere. I will own the Razr Fit Extreme when it comes out. 912's were a big disappointment for me.
Ping G30 9 Tour 65
Ping G30 14.5 Tour 80
Ping G30 19 Tour 90
Ping S55 4-PW KBS Tour V
Ping Tour S 54/60
Ping TR B60

Also tagged with Ball speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors