Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

PING i20 Diver Shaft made by UST Mamiya any info?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Chef Otto

Chef Otto

I Surf Snow & Putt For Dough

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 145405
  • Ebay ID:masshle
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

So I was changing the grip on my i20 with the TFC 707D Stiff the other day and I found this sticker. I am really liking this shaft and tried to look on UST web site to see which shaft it may be. I know now UST produced this shaft for PING but does anyone know if it is one of their stock shafts with PING graphics or something only made for PING?

Attached Thumbnails

• Scan 2.jpeg

Edited by Chef Otto, 09 January 2013 - 10:12 AM.

PING i25 9.5 - 44" UST VTS Silver75
PING G25 3W -  42" UST VTS Red 85
Adams DHy 18* Matrix White Tie
PING s55 4-PW  Nippon 1150GH
Vokey TVD Black 50m-54m-58m s300
PING Nome TR 34" Straight

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Halebopp

Halebopp

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 184750
GolfWRX Likes : 106

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Based on specs, UST Mamiya isn't carrying anything that matches. At least for the i15 woods and hybrids, the other stock shaft besides TFC were UST Mamiya Axivcore Proforce Tour Red, so it's very probable they've also been making the Ping TFC shafts.
D: Ping i20, 9.5*, NV Rip'd 65 X
3&5W: Mizuno MP-650, 15* & 18*
3H: Mizuno MP-650, 19*, Orochi Red, S
4-PW: Mizuno MP-57, Rifle 5.5
Mizuno MP-T4 52.07 & 58.10
Mizuno Bettinardi C-01H/BC-2
WITB Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors