Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Can you change the sort order of posts?

3 replies to this topic

#1 YogiTKE

YogiTKE

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76988
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

On most other forums, you can change the sorting order of how posts appear in a topic. For example, currently the 1st page contains the oldest posts. Can you reverse the sort so that the newest post shows on the top of the 1st page?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

#CallaWRX2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 618

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:53 AM

For sure you can do that somehow. Can't say how cause I'm posting from my phone right now.

My 2 big gripes on how the forum functions is the quotation layout. A quote within a quote within a quote. After 10 quotes a single post will take up an entire page.

My other gripe is when you click on new posts in the view content tab, the latest threads come up. But on my PC when I click on the topic it won't take me to the first post made in the topic since I read it last time. I have to look up for that post. The mobile phone version does this.
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.0
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 3W
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 5W
Irons: Callaway Apex 4-9, PW, AW, SW
Wedge: Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Chrome 60
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT

#3 Riuzzi

Riuzzi

Kwok'd!

• Marshals
  • 2,382 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1065
  • Handicap:7

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostOUZO Power, on 09 January 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

For sure you can do that somehow. Can't say how cause I'm posting from my phone right now.

My 2 big gripes on how the forum functions is the quotation layout. A quote within a quote within a quote. After 10 quotes a single post will take up an entire page.

My other gripe is when you click on new posts in the view content tab, the latest threads come up. But on my PC when I click on the topic it won't take me to the first post made in the topic since I read it last time. I have to look up for that post. The mobile phone version does this.

Press the blue circle (or star if you've made a post in the thread) instead of the name of the thread, that'll take you to the first unread post.

#4 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

#CallaWRX2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 618

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Ah thank you sir.
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9.0