Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Looking to join a golf league for the 2013 season

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mizuno_MX23

Mizuno_MX23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 128429
  • Ebay ID:tiemisho
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

I figured id try this again this year.. failed in the past..

Im looking to join a golf league around metro detroit.. I get off work by 2pm almost every day.. im around a 12 handicap.. looking to join a league that is either a "fun" league or competive.. I am really intrested in competing more in golf besides the 20/per person rounds of golf my buddies and I play..

If anyone runs a league or is in one and the said league has openings please let me know.. if its a partner league im 100% positive i can get a person to join with me..

Thanks,
JA

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Mi-Golfer

Mi-Golfer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56273
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Are there any work leagues you can join?  I had a heck of a time finding a league to join until I switched jobs and found a work league. I'd try calling some courses that are local to you. I know Sunnybrook for example has tons of leagues pretty much every night of the week.
Good luck with the seach!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors