Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Giveaways for Europe?

3 replies to this topic

#1 mjtoal

mjtoal

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118783
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Any chance of any exclusive giveaways for European members?

There are often trips to various places in the US that look great but are limited to US members only. Why not allow a foreigner who can pay their airfare into the US?

There was even one giveaway for a trip to Wentworth (UK) which is 20 minutes down the road for me, but I couldn't even enter that as it was limited to US members again.

There is a fair number of European members here. Why not have an event for a fitting or something at a European location for European members?

Titleist 913D3, Oban Devotion
Titleist 913FD, UST Elements Earth
Titleist 585H, Matrix Altus
Mizuno MP4, C-taper
Bettinardi DASS Tour Only
Scor 50, 55, 60, KBS Tour

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jaskanski

jaskanski

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62078
GolfWRX Likes : 692

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

I'll second that. For equipment giveaways, most OEM's worldwide have UK sites and/or distributors so postal costs would not be an issue.

#3 mjtoal

mjtoal

Tour Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 507 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118783
GolfWRX Likes : 127

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

The Cobra giveaway is another one. In the past, WRX had giveaways which were global but ex-US residents had to pay for extra shipping and duty. That sounds reasonable to me.
Titleist 913D3, Oban Devotion
Titleist 913FD, UST Elements Earth
Titleist 585H, Matrix Altus
Mizuno MP4, C-taper
Bettinardi DASS Tour Only
Scor 50, 55, 60, KBS Tour

#4 rodinho

rodinho

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts