Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Shaft help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Melcheeley

Melcheeley

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151807
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

I am currently playing a tour ad di 6x. I have no control over this thing. Feels good through the swing, it's just the head is unstable at impact. I also have a ad di 6tx that i hit straight but the flex is just to much. I lose massive distance. Can someone suggest a shaft that has a good stiff tip in x flex? I have a quick tempo and later release. My swing speed is 110-115.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors