Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

U have a question on Method Head weights

Here it is

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yedi015

yedi015

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15919
  • Handicap:10.6
  • Ebay ID:yedi0150hld
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hello Nike Golf Consumer,

It's great to hear your interested in a Nike Method putter.

The Method 4 putter head weights 345.00 grams and Method Core 4i putter head weights 342.0 grams.

We don't make putters with custom head weights. I would suggest using led tape if you wanted to make your putter heavier.

If you are interested in Nike's heaviest putter head for a standard length putter, I would suggest the Method Core Drone. The putter head weight is 365.0 grams on a 33 inch putter and 350.0 grams on a 34 and 35 inch putter.

If you have anymore questions, please reply to this email. I will be able to help you out personally.

Sincerely,

Kyle
Nike

Team beachbody coach
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 moonshine

moonshine

The Trace!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 31690
  • Ebay ID:chasj_r1
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Hey KS, good luck with the new ball.  The putter is second fiddle for you, Nick, and the gang.

Also tagged with Here it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors