Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Great Items at Great Prices

PRICE DROPS!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yepyukon

Yepyukon

Hinge + Hold

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81307
  • Handicap:1.3
  • Ebay ID:rockypokeronline
GolfWRX Likes : 526

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hello again everyone.  Selling off some items I no longer wear/use.  All prices include shipping via USPS with tracking info.  All prices are OBO.  I am pretty happy with my bag so not really looking for any trades currently, but I will always take offers.  My eBay is rockypokeronline where I have 100% pos feedback just as I do here so bid with confidence.  Any questions, please PM me.  I have 7 items for sale today:

1) Oban Devotion 6:05 shaft with Callaway Razr FIT adapter.  The shaft is 44 1/8" long and plays 45.5" in my Callaway driver.  The grip is a Lamkin N-DUR 3 Gen Midsize black/white grip that still has life; however, when I regripped it last time, I wasn't paying attention and the grip is on sideways so I am including a Black Widow Tour Silk white grip that you can replace it with.  Overall, I would rate this shaft a solid 9/10. SOLD

2) Snake Eyes 7805 Putter with TC2 putter shaft.  Length of club is 35.5". Set up of club is very heavy. The weight of the head is 375 grams, and the weight of the shaft is 200 grams.  Comes with a Tacki Mac Oversize Jumbo Grip. I bought this putter as an experiment I never got around to and it has never seen green grass.  Condition is an easy 9/10.  SOLD

3) Tifosi Pave T-G426-11 Sunglasses.  Comes with 3 sets of lenses: Smoke/ACRed/Clear.  The frame is Grilamid TR-90 and aluminum frame that is black and grey in color.  I have only worn these a few times and have never changed the lenses from the Clear that is currently in them now.  Comes with cleaning cloth and carrying case.  Non-polarized and 100% UV protection coating.  Overall, these are in fantastic condition, easy 9/10.   ASKING  $40 $25  OBO

The next 4 items are all shirts.  I live in a smoke-free home but I do have 2 puppies.  I will wash each shirt before sending it off.  All shirts are in very good to excellent shape with no stains or snags.
4) Nike Sphere React.  Shirt is an XLarge and I believe 100% polyester.  It is black, grey, and silver in color.  It fits pretty true to an XL.
5) Nike Polo.  I believe this is a Sphere Diamond polo but I am not sure.  It feels like a poly-cotton mix.  Color is tan.  Shirt is an XLarge and again fits pretty true to size.
6) J Lindeberg polo.  I don't know the name of this style either but it is 100% polyester.  There is a very small discolored dot on the left sleeve that I have taken a picture of but I am not sure if it will come out.  The shirt is a purple and grayish blue color.  The size is an XLarge but fits closer to a large.
7) Clique polo. This shirt is very orange in color, even Fowler would be proud.  It has been tried on but never worn as I just don't look that good in orange.  The shirt is an XLarge and fits between a L and XL and is 100% cotton.

Asking $20 $15 for the Nike and JL shirts and $15 $10 for the Clique.  Any two shirts for $25, three for $35 or all for $40.

Edited by Yepyukon, 09 January 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Covert 11.5* w/ Fubuki Tour 63x
VR Pro LE 15* w/ Project X 6.5
VR Pro LE 19* w/ Project X 6.5
VRS 4, VR Pro Combo 5-PW w/ PXF 6.5
Method 003 w/ Superstroke 1.0 35"
VR Forged 52*, 56*, 58* w/ Tour Concepts

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Yepyukon

Yepyukon

Hinge + Hold

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

Again, thank you for looking and please PM me with any questions or offers.

PRICE RECAP:

Oban Devotion: SOLD
Snake Eyes Putter:  SOLD
Tifosi Glasses:  $25
Nike Sphere React:  $15
Nike Polo:  $15
JL Polo:  $15
Clique Polo:  $10

Edited by Yepyukon, 06 January 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#3 Yepyukon

Yepyukon

Hinge + Hold

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,239 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Thanks to those who purchased some items, the rest are off to eBay.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors