Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Holly Sonders on Morning Drive Today


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#1 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

Not that I want this to turn into a disgusting, inappropriate drool-fest, but anybody else see Holly on Morning Drive today in her Hawaiian get-up? Good gracious....that should be outlawed!! If only she didn't have a boulder on her left ring finger from the ****** bag himself, Kuselias. Sort of ruins the look

Edited by Duffner's Waggle, 03 January 2013 - 09:33 AM.

Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 PingG10guy

PingG10guy

    Major Winner

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,594 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77622
  • Joined: 03/17/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 116

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

Im raising my right hand in support of your notion...

#3 PhilMickFan

PhilMickFan

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 265 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115960
  • Joined: 10/09/2010
  • Location:Indiana
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

:worth:

#4 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

I don't know how to get a good picture of it, since she's still on air...nothin online. Feel free to help a brother out if you can get one.

And I was waiting for the 'This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics' graphic haha. Guess I had it coming
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#5 TNReb

TNReb

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206233
  • Joined: 10/08/2012
  • Location:Tennessee
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

I'm torn about her..
Nice body.. but something about her face/mouth/teeth/makeup is a turn-off.


#6 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

Man if you're torn about her, as I understand what you're saying....turn on Morning Drive today, and you will be over whatever your objections have been in the past. This is as good as I've seen her lol.
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#7 TNReb

TNReb

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206233
  • Joined: 10/08/2012
  • Location:Tennessee
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

I'm watching it... I'm still torn.  Give me Lauren Thompson over her any day...

#8 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

No way! Win McMurry takes the cake. Thompson is a 3rd place finisher.
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#9 Rockminer

Rockminer

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123965
  • Joined: 03/07/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

IBTL

She can't walk outside without someone starting a thread. She has to be the most talked about and photographed female, on this site.  Call me crazy, I just don't get it.....

#10 TNReb

TNReb

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 206233
  • Joined: 10/08/2012
  • Location:Tennessee
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Here you go, gentlemen...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

I salute you. Can't tell me she doesn't look ridiculously good today. But I agree...she may be overhyped in general.

Let's all just agree....Kuselias is not worthy.
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#12 goodoldgus

goodoldgus

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 199156
  • Joined: 08/20/2012
  • Location:Southern Wisconsin
  • Ebay ID:goodoldgus
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Fantastic!

#13 Socrates

Socrates

    Global Warming… I think not.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,180 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60534
  • Joined: 07/15/2008
  • Location:Winnipeg
GolfWRX Likes : 450

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Not that I want this to turn into a disgusting, inappropriate drool-fest, but anybody else see Holly on Morning Drive today in her Hawaiian get-up? Good gracious....that should be outlawed!! If only she didn't have a boulder on her left ring finger from the ****** bag himself, Kuselias. Sort of ruins the look
You need to get out more.  Holly is pretty (some don't agree-don't understand it but they don't) and this outfit was good, but nowhere near deserving of a thread.  Ton's of ladies walking around that are smokin' hot(ter) so get out from behind the keyboard.
RH Ping i20 707D Stiff 44.5"
RH Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
RH Ping i20 3, 4 Hyb 707H Stiff
RH X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil Reg (on the way)
LH Scotty Cameron Golo Select 34"
RH Vokey 52º, 56º 60º Spin Milled 2

#14 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

View PostSocrates, on 03 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Not that I want this to turn into a disgusting, inappropriate drool-fest, but anybody else see Holly on Morning Drive today in her Hawaiian get-up? Good gracious....that should be outlawed!! If only she didn't have a boulder on her left ring finger from the ****** bag himself, Kuselias. Sort of ruins the look
You need to get out more.  Holly is pretty (some don't agree-don't understand it but they don't) and this outfit was good, but nowhere near deserving of a thread.  Ton's of ladies walking around that are smokin' hot(ter) so get out from behind the keyboard.

Easy, big guy. I happen to be married to one thats as hot as Holly and I'd get out from behind the keyboard if i wasn't home sick from work. I'm not sayin HS is the hottest thing ever, I'm saying TODAY she looks great. Thanks for the advice though.
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#15 Socrates

Socrates

    Global Warming… I think not.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 4,180 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60534
  • Joined: 07/15/2008
  • Location:Winnipeg
GolfWRX Likes : 450

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostSocrates, on 03 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Not that I want this to turn into a disgusting, inappropriate drool-fest, but anybody else see Holly on Morning Drive today in her Hawaiian get-up? Good gracious....that should be outlawed!! If only she didn't have a boulder on her left ring finger from the ****** bag himself, Kuselias. Sort of ruins the look
You need to get out more.  Holly is pretty (some don't agree-don't understand it but they don't) and this outfit was good, but nowhere near deserving of a thread.  Ton's of ladies walking around that are smokin' hot(ter) so get out from behind the keyboard.

Easy, big guy. I happen to be married to one thats as hot as Holly and I'd get out from behind the keyboard if i wasn't home sick from work. I'm not sayin HS is the hottest thing ever, I'm saying TODAY she looks great. Thanks for the advice though.
You're welcome :)  I do wonder about the EK thing though.  At what point does she wake up and do the math and realize that he'll be getting the Senior Discount at Denny's and she'll be barely in her 30's.

RH Ping i20 707D Stiff 44.5"
RH Jazz Bear Cat 3 wd Aerotech Stiff
RH Ping i20 3, 4 Hyb 707H Stiff
RH X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil Reg (on the way)
LH Scotty Cameron Golo Select 34"
RH Vokey 52º, 56º 60º Spin Milled 2

#16 Duffner's Waggle

Duffner's Waggle

    Duffer....Dufner....DUFFner's Waggle....it's on purpose.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 907 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118661
  • Joined: 12/09/2010
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

View PostSocrates, on 03 January 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostSocrates, on 03 January 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Not that I want this to turn into a disgusting, inappropriate drool-fest, but anybody else see Holly on Morning Drive today in her Hawaiian get-up? Good gracious....that should be outlawed!! If only she didn't have a boulder on her left ring finger from the ****** bag himself, Kuselias. Sort of ruins the look
You need to get out more.  Holly is pretty (some don't agree-don't understand it but they don't) and this outfit was good, but nowhere near deserving of a thread.  Ton's of ladies walking around that are smokin' hot(ter) so get out from behind the keyboard.

Easy, big guy. I happen to be married to one thats as hot as Holly and I'd get out from behind the keyboard if i wasn't home sick from work. I'm not sayin HS is the hottest thing ever, I'm saying TODAY she looks great. Thanks for the advice though.
You're welcome :)  I do wonder about the EK thing though.  At what point does she wake up and do the math and realize that he'll be getting the Senior Discount at Denny's and she'll be barely in her 30's.
Haha good point! I think she's just another notch in his belt. From everything I hear, he's just a sleazy guy, but that doesn't say much for Holly I guess.
Ping i20 8.5* w TFC707 X Flex
Titleist 913Fd 13.5* w Diamana D+ 82
Adams Super DHy 18* w Matrix BlkTie X
Titleist 913Hd 23 w Diamana D+ 92h X
WITB Link
Scotty Cameron Select Notchback
Titleist AP2 712 5-GW w KBS Ctaper S

#17 Birddog2

Birddog2

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182548
  • Joined: 05/23/2012
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 28

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

Aloha!
Ping Anser 9.5 w/Phenom 50 Tour X
Ping G25 3W Stock/S
Ping G20 23* Hybrid Stock/S
Ping G25 4-U White Dot CFS S
Ping TR Scottsdale
Titleist SM4 54* & 60*

#18 RRFireblade

RRFireblade

    AKA Jay.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,385 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23410
  • Joined: 01/01/2007
  • Location:Central Florida
  • Handicap:+6.1
  • Ebay ID:RRFireblade
GolfWRX Likes : 681

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Shes looking better lately. Shes softened her look somewhat,  I think found some decent middle ground.

I honestly don't dislike her but I just don't find her "pretty". She is attractive, put together to maximize what she does have but for all the criticism she gets for being fake or plastic,  without all that she would be borderline homely IMO.

She has very manly features and somewhat oversized. (I dont mean the good ones) But I like her personality and I do think she is trying to be the best she can be at what she does.

Oh,  kudos for making it 2 days into 2013 without a Holly thread. :)
RFE 8.5* XS
RHT #3 XS
Cally MB 3i-9i PX 7.0
Cally Forged 52*/56*/60*
Scotty Studio Select Custom

#19 J.W.

J.W.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,823 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 32437
  • Joined: 06/21/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1340

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

View PostRRFireblade, on 03 January 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Shes looking better lately. Shes softened her look somewhat,  I think found some decent middle ground.

I honestly don't dislike her but I just don't find her "pretty". She is attractive, put together to maximize what she does have but for all the criticism she gets for being fake or plastic,  without all that she would be borderline homely IMO.

She has very manly features and somewhat oversized. (I dont mean the good ones) But I like her personality and I do think she is trying to be the best she can be at what she does.

Oh,  kudos for making it 2 days into 2013 without a Holly thread. :)

I saw a couple college pics of her playing golf and I thought she looked better then.

#20 mukster

mukster

    I love i25s and lamp

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,562 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48549
  • Joined: 02/11/2008
  • Location:North of the 49th
GolfWRX Likes : 343

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

I am fully prepared for my upcoming crucifixion, but every time I see a picture of her, I can't help thinking of this.


tupperware.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 ben w

ben w

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106447
  • Joined: 04/16/2010
  • Location:Oklahoma
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

you'd like to chop her up and store her remains in plastic tubs under your bed?




just because you're well-organized doesn't make it OK.
Ping G15 9* RIP alpha 60X
Nike SQ-Dymo 15* YS7+ X
910H 19* NVH 95 S
I20 4-UW S300 & MP33 3-PW X100
33" SC Newport 2
Scratch 53* DS & 58* DD S400

#22 ptjn1201

ptjn1201

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 769 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141293
  • Joined: 10/05/2011
  • Location:New York
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:



You're welcome :)  I do wonder about the EK thing though.  At what point does she wake up and do the math and realize that he'll be getting the Senior Discount at Denny's and she'll be barely in her 30's.

Maybe she's already done the math :rofl:

#23 jmccaff

jmccaff

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20904
  • Joined: 10/24/2006
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostTNReb, on 03 January 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

I'm torn about her..
Nice body.. but something about her face/mouth/teeth/makeup is a turn-off.

+1
Titleist 910 D2 9.5 I'Lima
TaylorMade RBZ #3 & #4 Hybrids
Mizuno MP54 4-PW KBS Tour
Mizuno MPT-4 52, 56, 60. DG Spinner
Ping Scottsdate TR Anser 2

#24 jmccaff

jmccaff

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20904
  • Joined: 10/24/2006
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostTNReb, on 03 January 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

I'm watching it... I'm still torn.  Give me Lauren Thompson over her any day...

+1
Titleist 910 D2 9.5 I'Lima
TaylorMade RBZ #3 & #4 Hybrids
Mizuno MP54 4-PW KBS Tour
Mizuno MPT-4 52, 56, 60. DG Spinner
Ping Scottsdate TR Anser 2

#25 dangolf

dangolf

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122034
  • Joined: 02/10/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hooterific


#26 jmccaff

jmccaff

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20904
  • Joined: 10/24/2006
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 26

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostDuffner, on 03 January 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

No way! Win McMurry takes the cake. Thompson is a 3rd place finisher.

+1!!
Titleist 910 D2 9.5 I'Lima
TaylorMade RBZ #3 & #4 Hybrids
Mizuno MP54 4-PW KBS Tour
Mizuno MPT-4 52, 56, 60. DG Spinner
Ping Scottsdate TR Anser 2

#27 Jim Clark

Jim Clark

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143353
  • Joined: 10/20/2011
  • Location:Northern VA
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

You guys don't like MILFs?

#28 MB_Viking

MB_Viking

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96613
  • Joined: 10/15/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Sweet Geezus!  I think I'll be skipping work this afternoon.....

#29 Redhill

Redhill

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73020
  • Joined: 01/16/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 169

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Holly looked super this morning with the Hawaiian lei around her neck and how the color of it matched her dress.

It was hard not to notice and wonder if Holly has had a tune up.  The headlights seemed a wee bit
brighter but that could just be me.

What say ye ?

#30 shakey

shakey

    Broiled at the Oven

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 60434
  • Joined: 07/14/2008
  • Location:GA
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 254

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

+1  She looked amazing this morning

Covert Perf w/Diamana Ahina 70s
VR LTD 3(ahina)/5 wood
VRS Forged 4-P w/NS Pro Prototype S
VR Forged Raw 52/58 w/Nippon Modus 120 S
RZN Platinum
Method Milled 11 Oven Proto

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors