Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Presidents Day Weekend

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 munihack

munihack

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194186
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Happy New Year Golf Wrx! My buddy and I are looking to go on a trip this presidents weekend. Looking for something that is not too expensive and thats really about it. Originally we were going to do myrtle but that seems to be not a good idea at that time of year, at least looking at other threads because of weather etc. Next thing i thought of was rtj trail but seems kind of spead out and lots of driving in between golf. We do like our boozing in between/after rounds so has to be something to do also. Really looking for any suggestions you can think of? Thanks in advance

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 MileHighClub

MileHighClub

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,473 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123991
GolfWRX Likes : 321

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

San Antonio Texas.  Nice courses that aren't too expensive.  Lots of nightlife on the Riverwalk, or in nearby Austin.  Great Mexican food.  Weather in February should be nice.
Callaway FT-iz 9*
Ping G15 4W 17*
Taylormade 09 Rescue 19*, 22*
Ping G25 5-9, PW, UW
Cleveland CG14 54*, 58*
Odyssey Original White Hot 2 Ball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors