Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

MACHINE Putters Model Descriptions

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 choeppner

choeppner

MACHINE Putters

• Sponsors
  • 9,434 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14457
  • Ebay ID:choeppner99
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hey Everyone,

Had some people asking about what all models we at MACHINE offer, so I wanted to take a minute and break down our MACHINE Custom Putter Offerings for you.

We at MACHINE offer the following models:

#1 - MACHINE M1A Fixer

This MACHINE features a Solid Milled Head, with Solid Bumpers and an interchangeable hosel.  We offer this head in 1018 Carbon, 303 Stainless, Aluminum Bronze, Billet Copper and Damascus Steel.  This MACHINE pictured below is a 1018 Carbon MACHINE M1A Fixer with a 1018 Carbon Hand Bent Hosel all finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.  The Medallion on this MACHINE is a Black Anodized Alloy Medallion.

MP_M1A_R_Sweet_17c.jpg

#2 - MACHINE M1A Adjuster

This MACHINE Model features a Solid Milled Head with 3 Weight Ports in each bumper and an interchangeable hosel.  We offer this MACHINE Model in 1018 Carbon, 303 Stainless Aluminum Bronze, Billet Copper and Damascus Steel.  The MACHINE Pictured below is a 303 Stainless MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Standard Length Plumber Neck and a Black Anodized Alloy Medallion.  This MACHINE has been finished in our Morning Dew Satin Finish.

Morning Dew Satin Finish - 3.jpg

#3 - MACHINE M2A Converter

This MACHINE Model features a Solid Milled Head with an Interchangeable Flange, 2 Weight Ports in each Bumper and an Interchangeable Hosel.  We offer the MACHINE M2A Converter in 1018 Carbon, 303 Stainless Aluminum Bronze, Billet Copper and Damascus Steel.  You can mix and match the Materials that you would like in this Putter for example having a 303 Stainless Head and a Billet Copper Flange.  The MACHINE Pictured Below is a MACHINE M2A Converter with a Biller Copper Head, a 1018 Carbon Deep Bite Bongo Back Flange and a 1018 Carbon Modular Center Shaft - Shaft Over Hosel.  The Hosel and Flange have been finished in our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish.

2.jpg

#4 - MACHINE M4 Meritage

This MACHINE features a Milled Head, which we have milled the Shoulders off, and interchangeable flange, 2 weight ports in each bumper and an interchangeable hosel.  One of the reasons we designed this model is so that you have the option of using a Larger, Deeper Flange which is Heavier than the Standard Flanges while keeping a more standard Head Weight.  We offer this MACHINE Model in 1018 Carbon, 303 Stainless, Aluminum Bronze, Billet Copper and Damascus Steel. This MACHINE pictured below features a 303 Stainless M4 Meritage Head with a 303 Stainless Deep Bite Bongo Back Flange and a 303 Stainless Dot Pill Cut Plumber Neck.  The Head, Neck and Flange have been finished in our Custom Rainbow Torch Finish.

1 (2).jpg

#5 - MACHINE M10 Fixer

This MACHINE Features a Classic Dale Head Style with a Solid Milled Head, Solid Bumpers and an Interchangeable Hosel.  We offer this MACHINE Model in 1018 Carbon 303 Stainless, Aluminum Bronze, Billet Copper and Damascus Steel.  The MACHINE pictured below features a 303 Stainless M10 Fixer Head with a 303 Stainless Standard Length Plumber Neck and a Black Anodized Medallion.  This MACHINE has been finished in our Morning Dew Satin Finish.

MP_M10_J_Ruisanchez_12ch.jpg

#6 - MACHINE M10 Adjuster

This MACHINE Model features a Classic Dal Head Style with a Solid Milled Head with 2 Weight Ports in each bumper and an Interchangeable Hosel.  We offer this MACHINE in 1018 Carbon, 303 Stainless, Billet Copper, Aluminum Bronze and Damascus Steel.  The MACHINE pictured below features an Aluminum Bronze M10 Adjuster Head with an Aluminum Bronze Plumber Neck and a Retro 3.0 Style Pill Cut Cavity.  This MACHINE has been finished in our Antique Pre-Worn Patina Finish.

MP_M10A_O_Halvorssen_WIP_14c.jpg

If anyone would like any additional pics or info, please feel free to contact me at Choeppner@Doglegright.com or post in this thread and I will get you an answer.

Thanks in advance

-Chrids

Posted Image

Please feel free to contact me at:
Choeppner@Doglegright.com

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 theostoppels

theostoppels

Rookie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117264
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Thanks for this. That outlines it all pretty clearly. Someday I'm for sure going to be getting one of these.

#3 Papa Johick

Papa Johick

My Girl Duffners

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205685
  • Handicap:16.7
  • Ebay ID:Papajohick
GolfWRX Likes : 129

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Yes thank you. Just started looking at these today and already want one haha. Hopefully by the end of the year but we will see. I love the deep bite bango back flange and the damascus steel. Do you have a place with prices for that? your website doesn't have the db3 on there that I could see.
60 minded shooter...
with an over 90 swing...
cant' fix lack of talent
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/Jcohick

#4 DB MACHINE

DB MACHINE

Tour Winner

• Sponsors
  • 810 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15142
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

Thanks very much for the nice comments.  We are in the process of building a new website with all the new models and custom options, and should be live in a week or so.   In the mean time, you are welcome to email us at customerservice@doglegright.com, and we'll provide quotes for the model and features you are most interested in.

Thanks again for your interest!

-Dave

#5 Bule1101

Bule1101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228059
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:58 AM

What about the M3A, M4R, M5D and M6i? Do those models still exist?

#6 Timanator

Timanator

SFClone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71372
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 147

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

Is there a picture of all the models side by side without any attachments like hosel, flanges... Just the head them selves.
Ping Anser 9.5 Ahina 70-S
Adams Super S 2H 17 degrees, Kujoh-S
Ping I20 3-PW KBS Tour-S
Ping Tour W 52/Mizuno 56T10
Odyssey Versa 7

#7 choeppner

choeppner

MACHINE Putters

• Sponsors
  • 9,434 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostBule1101, on 28 February 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

What about the M3A, M4R, M5D and M6i? Do those models still exist?

Hello,

Thanks for the post.  We do still offer the MACHINE M4 Meritage, the M5D and the M6i :)

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks in advance

-Chris
Posted Image

#8 choeppner

choeppner

MACHINE Putters

• Sponsors
  • 9,434 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostTimanator, on 09 March 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

Is there a picture of all the models side by side without any attachments like hosel, flanges... Just the head them selves.

Hello,

Let me see what I can do for you on this :)

Thanks in advance

-Chris
Posted Image

#9 iZen

iZen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 270182
  • Ebay ID:evane-617
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi Chris- Just wanted to reply to your post. Not sure if this is something you can address.  I just purchased a Machine Putter M2A Converter Stainless Steel Long Plumber Neck 36" Length (my 1st Machine), off eBay and looking forward to it arriving today.  Is there a way to verify that it is authentic?  Also, it has a Long Plumber Neck and I know that may be able to switch out to a standard.  Where is the best place to purchase a different neck?  Can't wait to play it.  Love the brand.

Evan

#10 sompin2do

sompin2do

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,432 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96225
GolfWRX Likes : 97

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostiZen, on 12 August 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hi Chris- Just wanted to reply to your post. Not sure if this is something you can address.  I just purchased a Machine Putter M2A Converter Stainless Steel Long Plumber Neck 36" Length (my 1st Machine), off eBay and looking forward to it arriving today.  Is there a way to verify that it is authentic?  Also, it has a Long Plumber Neck and I know that may be able to switch out to a standard.  Where is the best place to purchase a different neck?  Can't wait to play it.  Love the brand.

Evan

It's authentic.  Looks like a pretty good deal.  I'll bet DLR can fix you up with a variety of neck or other options.  Enjoy it!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 iZen

iZen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Thanks sompin.  Just received it last night and can't wait to play it this week.  I will reach out to DLR and see what options there are.  It also didn't come with a head cover and has a lamkin grip.  So think I may get a Machine head cover and arc grip for it as well.

Options to purchase accessories seems limited on the Machine and DLR website....any other avenues to explore?  Any advice to purchase tools to adjust?

Edited by iZen, 13 August 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#12 sompin2do

sompin2do

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,432 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 96225
GolfWRX Likes : 97

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

View PostiZen, on 13 August 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

Thanks sompin.  Just received it last night and can't wait to play it this week.  I will reach out to DLR and see what options there are.  It also didn't come with a head cover and has a lamkin grip.  So think I may get a Machine head cover and arc grip for it as well.

Options to purchase accessories seems limited on the Machine and DLR website....any other avenues to explore? Any advice to purchase tools to adjust?

Your welcome.  Just reach out to Chris and I'm sure he can help you with options.  Your best bet might be sending it to Dave and have them make the changes you decide on.

I have a couple of Machine covers and really like the magnetic closure vs. velcro

#13 iZen

iZen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Sounds good and way ahead of you.  Already emailing with Chris this morning. (He responded to an email I sent)  Fantastic customer service.  I maybe trouble though...now I am thinking of a 2nd one and haven't even gamed the one I just got.

Fantastic Club + Fantastic/Personal Service = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...my wife is going to hate me...

#14 choeppner

choeppner

MACHINE Putters

• Sponsors
  • 9,434 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

iZen - Glad I could help you :)

Thanks