Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Question about power accumulators (iteach?)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aimleft

aimleft

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 176980
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

In my S&T transformation I have started to focus on really releasing #1 and #4 power accumulators on the downsing. I have found that this is the best way that i can get into a consistently good p6 (shaft parallel to the feet line). For iron shots this seems to work like a charm and i get a nice impact with an ideal ball flight. However, when i straighten the fight elbow in such a manner with my driver I hit a ball that launches nicely straight toward the target but then falls off hard to the left after about 150 yds. I would call it a pull hook.

Have I run into the part of the S&T driver where have to work on getting more lateral (i am pretty lateral with irons already). Or should i focus on releasig #1 and #4 a little slower in order to let the hip slide create axis tilt into impact?

Is it necessary for me to go back into to flexion on the downswing with the driver? Is less flexion on the downswing the same thing as more extension from  p6-p8?

Thanks in advance.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors