Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * - - - 1 votes

The Official TaylorMade RocketBladez Testing & Feedback Thread

642 replies to this topic

#1 HipCheck

HipCheck

Eagle time!

• Marshals
  • 5,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Some GolfWRX members are testing new TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons (non-Tour).

They'll post their findings in this thread, so let's keep it clear until they start posting and then ask away!

Thanks,

Rob

Posted Image

From TaylorMade Golf:
Inspired by the distance-enhancing benefits of the
RocketBallz fairway woods and rescues so fast
and long, TaylorMade engineers found a way
to incorporate a Speed Pocket into irons.
The result is a once-in-a-lifetime innovation
that revolutionizes iron performance not
only in terms of distance, but also
distance-control and feel.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 18,033 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 4459

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Tested

TaylorMade RocketBladez irons (4-SW), +0.75 inches, 2º upright, from TaylorMade standard, with RocketFuel Graphite shafts 65 grams, stiff flex.

About TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons

The RocketBladez irons incorporate a slot on the sole of the iron, which gives the golfer greater distance and higher launch on all shots. TaylorMade introduced this “speed pocket” in 2012 with its RBZ fairway woods and hybrids. In conjunction with the speed pocket the RocketBladez feature an improved Inverted Cone design that allows for a slightly bigger clubface area, as well as the elimination of hot spots.  In summation: longer and straighter shots with tighter dispersion.

Pros

Lives up to the billing. These clubs are longer than other game improvement irons I have tried, and they are straight. The RocketBladez also have a forged feel to them. Yes, some may say that the lofts are a bit strong, but that is the trend these days with game improvement irons.

Cons

This is a game improvement club, those looking for a players’ iron will have to look elsewhere, or wait until February, when the RocketBladez Tour are set for release.

The Review

Appearance

This is a very nice looking iron and should appeal to wide variety of golfers, from the traditionalist to the mid and high handicapper alike.  Unlike the RBZ irons, whose green badging some found a bit loud, the black/gold is very understated. The club has a satin-like finish that I find very appealing. The sole, where the speed pocket is located, has a chrome finish.

The term “speed pocket” is a bit of a misnomer. It’s not a pocket at all since it is completely filled in so you don’t have to worry about it getting jammed up with dirt or debris when you hit a shot. The pocket is actually filled with a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M. You will find the speed pocket on the 3 through 7 irons. It’s not on the 8-iron on down because it becomes “less active”.

The sole of the RocketBladez is narrower than some game improvement irons, and the look is a bit more understated too.

The graphite shaft is black with the same, understated gold graphics found on the club head. It’s quite sharp looking. The grip is similar to a Golf Pride Tour Velvet in feel, but perhaps a bit softer, and follows the same black/gold theme.

Purists may find the topline a bit thick and the sole a bit wide (though not as wide as the G20s for example), but both are fairly standard for a game improvement iron. One nice feature is a notch located near the base of the hosel, which makes adjusting the lie angle much easier.

Overall this is a very nice looking iron.

4.75/5.00

Performance

Having owned both the TaylorMade Burner 2.0’s and the Ping G20’s, I was able to compare the RocketBladez with both.  The first thing I noticed about the RocketBladez is the feel. When you hit a shot on the sweet spot it feels like a very well made forged iron. Yeah, I know, surprised me too.

Unlike the Burner 2.0s the RocketBladez exhibits none of the “hot spots” the Burner 2.0’s are known for. What really stands out is how straight the ball goes, the consistency in distance, and the nice high trajectory I was seeing with each shot. Make no mistake though, the ball wasn’t ballooning, but pierced through the air. Even shots hit off the toe would go straight without a terrible loss in distance.

I had replaced the Burner 2.0’s with the G20’s because I found I my distances were inconsistent with the Burner 2.0’s.  The G20s took care of that inconsistency very nicely. The RocketBladez also gives you a very consistent distance shot after shot. It’s comforting to know the club in your hand will give you the yardage you are shooting for.

While I like the G20s very much, I’d give a slight nod to the RocketBladez. Yes, the lofts are stronger in the RocketBladez from the 7-iron on up, but when I took my G20 6-iron and the RocketBladez 7-iron (29º and 30.5º respectively), I found I was hitting the RocketBladez slightly further. In addition, I was hitting the RocketBladez a tad higher and straighter as well. And finally, the RocketBladez had a slight better feel to them.  However, I think the finish on the G20 is more robust than on the RocketBladez.

Compared to the Burner 2.0s the RocketBlades surpassed them in all the categories mentioned above even more so.

I’ve even had some success hitting the long irons, especially off the tee. I was surprised at the distance I was getting, especially with the 4-iron, however, it does have 20º of loft. Does that mean I’ll ditch my 7-wood? Not just yet, because for the most part I hit it really well. However, I’ll keep working with the 4-iron and see where it takes me. Either my golf swing is getting better, or it’s all about the technology, or a little bit of both.

The higher trajectory, sans the ballooning, gives you the added benefit of landing the ball on the green softly without all that nasty rollout. When it comes to the scoring clubs, 8-AW, high and straight will translate to lower scores. I also hit a few low punch shots with the pitching wedges into a brisk wind, and had no problem keeping the ball down.

The graphite shafts feel quite smooth and have a very nice feel to then. For an OEM shaft it performs quite admirably.

On a closing note, I don’t find the RocketBladez to be “ridiculously long”. They are longer, but not ridiculously so. I am more impressed with how straight they are and how they feel when you hit the sweet spot.

4.50/5.00

Feel

I wanted to talk a bit more about this because I was so surprised the first time I hit one on the sweet spot. I was on the range warming up (I usually start out chipping and pitching until I get loose), and I grabbed the nine iron, took a full swing, hit it well, and oh my. The shot felt very similar to a forged iron. I then took the 7-iron. Same thing. I wanted to see if this was for real and head out to the course.

I decided to leave all my woods in the bag and play from the forward tees with just the irons. I wanted to hit every tee shot with an iron to see if I was imagining things. Maybe the range shots were an anomaly.

No, they weren’t. A well struck tee shot, shots out of the fairway, shots out of the rough, all had a forged feel to them. Nice! Remember though, I’m playing graphite shafts here. Perhaps that had something to do with it? I don’t know.

4.75/5.00

RocketBladez Wedges

Included with the irons for me to test was a RocketBladez sand wedge with a loft of 55º. This is a great looking wedge, with a satin like finish, and a bit of a cavity back. The sand wedge has the same ATV sole (All-Terrain Versatility) that their “players” wedges have, but with a bit more forgiveness. I’ve always been a fan of the ATV because it allows a golfer to play a variety of shots from a variety of turf conditions and not have to be to concerned about bounce.  I have a 64º ATV wedge that’s been terrific.

I wasn’t at all surprised at how well the sand wedge performed. It was great from  the rough, off a tight lie, and out of the sand. It had some bite to it too and a few times the ball checked up on the green.

It always surprised me that people will be encouraged by their pro to purchase a set of game improvement irons, or based on an article they read in a golf magazine, or from a book they’ve read, but will still end up purchasing a set of “players” wedges. If a golfer purchases a set of game improvement irons, why not a set of game improvement wedges?

I would encourage anyone thinking of purchasing a set of RocketBladez irons to give the RocketBladez wedges serious consideration. The AW/SW/LW come in 50º/55º/60º respectively.

4.75/5.00

Summary

The TaylorMade RocketBladez is a game improvement iron that anyone can enjoy. These irons do everything well in a very nice looking package. They are bit longer, forgiving, straight, and feel terrific.

The casting process has come along way. For those of you that believe that forged is the only way to go, but have been looking for a more forgiving forged iron, I would suggest you take the RocketBladez for a test drive. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

For those of you looking for a game improvement iron that has a nice understated look, with a hemi under the hood, you don’t have to look very far. There is a lot of technology packed into the RocketBladez, and the nice thing is you’re not hit over the head with it.

If you’re in the market for a new set of irons I think you owe it to yourself to give the RocketBladez a test drive, and please don’t forget the wedges.

That all said, you still have to put a good swing on whatever club you purchase, however I think TaylorMade hit a home run with the RocketBladez irons.

Overall Rating: 4.65/5.00

For more information on the RocketBladez irons, please visit Taylormade’s website at: http://taylormadegol...3,en_US,pd.html

000_0274.JPG

000_0297.JPG

000_0307.JPG

000_0276.JPG

000_0299.JPG

000_0298.JPG

Face of Sand Wedge
000_0305.JPG

Back of Sand Wedge
000_0300.JPG

Gap Wedge & Sand Wedge
000_0271.JPG
Hey...be nice.

#3 deck

deck

Off The Deck

• 3,558 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Handicap:7.2
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 886

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

Excellent review Sean.

The higher trajectory, sans the ballooning, gives you the added benefit of landing the ball on the green softly without all that nasty rollout. When it comes to the scoring clubs, 8-AW, high and straight will translate to lower scores. I also hit a few low punch shots with the pitching wedges into a brisk wind, and had no problem keeping the ball down.

^^^^^

This is so important to me. The roll out part. I hit my 4 iron about 4-5 yards farther with my tours. But I land it those 4-5 yards not roll it like I did with my old one. That to me makes the difference. Takes things (trouble usually) out of the equation.
BB Alpha Tour ATX Green S 65
Big Bertha 15 Fubuki Z
X2Hot 22 ATX Green S
Apex 5-7, Apex Pro's 8-P C-tapers S
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
Jailbird 34'

#4 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Thanks Deck, I appreciate it. :-)
Hey...be nice.

#5 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105250
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 479

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Sean, Great review man! Nice job...!! Are the graphite shafts to your liking or are you thinking reshaft to something else?  Love the look of these irons overall...very solid, nothing glares at you as out of the ordinary!

Big Bertha Alpha, Veylix Rome Wildeye
Big Bertha 15&18 Motore Speeder 8.1x
Apex UT 18*, Ctaper Lite 115X
Apex 4,5/Apex Pro 6-G Ctaper S+
Odyssey Versa #6 & MXM #6
Callaway MD2 52,54,58 Ctaper S+

#6 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostDscvrr St Louis, on 17 December 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Sean, Great review man! Nice job...!! Are the graphite shafts to your liking or are you thinking reshaft to something else?  Love the look of these irons overall...very solid, nothing glares at you as out of the ordinary!

Thanks Dscvrr! I like the graphite shafts just fine. As I said in the review they are very smooth and stable. True to flex too.

And yes, very nice looking clubs. TM did a very nice job with these.
Hey...be nice.

#7 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

BIG K

• 6,082 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Nice job Sean very thorough!

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

#8 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostKadin 25, on 17 December 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

Nice job Sean very thorough!

Thanks very much Kadin!
Hey...be nice.

#9 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,742 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105250
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 479

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I really like the look of the wedges...seriously if I got the set, would order all the wedges to the LOB since they all look like that!
Big Bertha Alpha, Veylix Rome Wildeye
Big Bertha 15&18 Motore Speeder 8.1x
Apex UT 18*, Ctaper Lite 115X
Apex 4,5/Apex Pro 6-G Ctaper S+
Odyssey Versa #6 & MXM #6
Callaway MD2 52,54,58 Ctaper S+

#10 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

View PostDscvrr St Louis, on 17 December 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

I really like the look of the wedges...seriously if I got the set, would order all the wedges to the LOB since they all look like that!

Dscvrr, they are great wedges! I ordered a LW to round out the set. I know most folks don't think much of game improvement wedges, but TM did a fantastic job with these. I had a blast hitting the SW. :-)

Hey...be nice.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

#TeamJetSpeed

• 5,342 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Handicap:8.5
GolfWRX Likes : 538

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

I wasn't lucky to have been chosen to get a set for testing, but ended up buying a set of my own based on the feedback here.  Now, my trusty I20's are in the BST as I type this.

Can I post my feedback on these in this thread as well?
Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

#12 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

LOFT UP+ 17/1700

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12966
GolfWRX Likes : 161

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

Here a couple of Threads of "real world" testing of the RBladez.........

Taylormade has stated that the RBladez irons are about 1 iron longer than the Burner 2.0 and that the Tour model is about 2-3 yards shorter than the Burner 2.0.

http://www.golfwrx.c...__ rocketbladez

http://www.golfwrx.c...ez#entry6036543

Edited by BirdieBob, 17 December 2012 - 09:49 AM.

TM JDM TP 10*430 SLDR, AD-DI 6x Black LE
TM Stage 2 13 TS, 16.5*, AD-DI 7x
TM `14 TP CB 3-5, Recoil Proto 95 X
TM `14 TP MC 6-8, Recoil Proto 95-110 X
TM `14 TP MB 9,P, Recoil Proto 110 X
Vokey TVD 50, 54, 58 Custom Birdie Bob

#13 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostBirdieBob, on 17 December 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

Taylormade has stated that the RBladez irons are about 1 iron longer than the Burner 2.0 and that the Tour model is about 2-3 yards shorter than the Burner 2.0.

Hey Bob,

I tested the clubs I received on a real golf course in a "real world" setting. :-)
Hey...be nice.

#14 chickenpotpie

chickenpotpie

#TeamJetSpeed

• 5,342 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63615
  • Handicap:8.5
GolfWRX Likes : 538

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Sean, thanks for your review.  One of the reviews Bob posted was mine.  I have since played some real world rounds with them, and need to post my feedback on those.  Just not sure if I should put that here or not.
Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
WITB Link

#15 theonlybfc

theonlybfc

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 213021
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Thanks for the review Sean! Can't wait to hear more about these especially in the summer months.

#16 BILLYMALOOLY

BILLYMALOOLY

Waiting & Wishing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 61639
  • Handicap:3.1
  • Ebay ID:checker225
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Nice job Sean, thank you.
stage2  TP 9.5 STIFF STOCK
ROCKETBALLZ TOUR 3 STIFF STOCK
ROCKETBALLZ TOUR TP 3 HIGH-STIFF STOCK
R11 4-G KBS STIFF
white hot # 7
VR2 PRO 54-58 RAW

#17 savarini

savarini

• 189 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 137603
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

View Postchickenpotpie, on 17 December 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

I wasn't lucky to have been chosen to get a set for testing, but ended up buying a set of my own based on the feedback here.  Now, my trusty I20's are in the BST as I type this.

The I20 is a much better club IMO I changed my swing weight to D4 on all my clubs besides the wedge and man are my I20 with ctaper monters , on track man i was 10-15 longer with my I20 and next year they will still be worth something to boot. Taylormade will  make some sorta rocketbladez forged and then you will have your rocketbladez cast in BST LOL
Choose 2 B GR8T !!!

#18 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

BIG K

• 6,082 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
GolfWRX Likes : 1775

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostSean2, on 17 December 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Hey Bob,

I tested the clubs I received on a real golf course in a "real world" setting. :-)
Ha that just made me laugh...too funny. For real... ;)

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

#19 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

LOFT UP+ 17/1700

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hey Bob,

Great!
I purposely did not post some threads that were "Launch Monitor" related...ie "ridiculously long RBladez" etc.  :D
ie I was not refering to your post in anyway or I would have quoted it.

Edited by BirdieBob, 17 December 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#20 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Postchickenpotpie, on 17 December 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

Sean, thanks for your review.  One of the reviews Bob posted was mine.  I have since played some real world rounds with them, and need to post my feedback on those.  Just not sure if I should put that here or not.

You're welcome!

I think that's Hip Check's call not mine. He asked me to post my review in this thread.

Hey...be nice.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

View Posttheonlybfc, on 17 December 2012 - 11:51 AM, said:

Thanks for the review Sean! Can't wait to hear more about these especially in the summer months.

View PostBILLYMALOOLY, on 17 December 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

Nice job Sean, thank you.

You're welcome and thank you!

I think you will be hearing/reading a lot about these irons.
Hey...be nice.

#22 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostBirdieBob, on 17 December 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hey Bob,

Great!
I purposely did not post some threads that were "Launch Monitor" related...ie "ridiculously long RBladez" etc.  :D

No, these clubs didn't see a launch monitor. Only the great outdoors!

As I noted in the review, I didn't find the RocketBladez to be "ridiculously long". :-)
Hey...be nice.

#23 BirdieBob

BirdieBob

LOFT UP+ 17/1700

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

View PostSean2, on 17 December 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

View PostBirdieBob, on 17 December 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hey Bob,

Great!

No, these clubs didn't see a launch monitor. Only the great outdoors!

As I noted in the review, I didn't find the RocketBladez to be "ridiculously long". :-)

I realize that, BUT there are some Threads that are Launch Monitor only and have some amazing distance results!
I wanted to leave those out of my post as I don't believe they are "real world".

#24 Overtime

Overtime

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132474
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Sean, how do these compare to the RBZ (Rocketballz) irons?  Have you had a chance to play BOTH?

Thanks!

#25 adbeaver

adbeaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 200677
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

I tested out the Rocketbladez the other day and loved them! I have a swing speed of 80mph with a 7 iron (distance around 175 average) and actually liked the rocketfuel regular shaft quite a bit. I will be ordering them in the next couple of days and was wondering which shaft to go with. I have heard great great things about the KBS Tour but would it be overkill with my swing speed? I am a 6 handicap right now with very old, crappy set of Maxflis haha. Any recommendations for me on the shaft?

#26 sk33tr

sk33tr

Advanced

• 300 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 158435
GolfWRX Likes : 48

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Demo just arrived via FedEx. Hit 30 balls. Underwhelming...

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#27 HipCheck

HipCheck

Eagle time!

• Marshals
  • 5,183 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1164

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Of course!  Thanks for asking.  Post away!

#28 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

View PostOvertime, on 17 December 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Sean, how do these compare to the RBZ (Rocketballz) irons?  Have you had a chance to play BOTH?

Thanks!

I didn't play the RBZ irons Overtime, but I did have the opportunity to hit them. At the time I didn't like the RBZ irons at all. I didn't care much for the feel (too harsh), and I didn't see any thing of note that would make me want to go out and purchase them.
Hey...be nice.

#29 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 18,033 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

View Postadbeaver, on 17 December 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

I tested out the Rocketbladez the other day and loved them! I have a swing speed of 80mph with a 7 iron (distance around 175 average) and actually liked the rocketfuel regular shaft quite a bit. I will be ordering them in the next couple of days and was wondering which shaft to go with. I have heard great great things about the KBS Tour but would it be overkill with my swing speed? I am a 6 handicap right now with very old, crappy set of Maxflis haha. Any recommendations for me on the shaft?

I only hit the graphite shafts Adbeaver, so I can only speak to them. As I said in the review, they felt very smooth. I went with the stiff shaft because that's what my pro/fitter recommended for my swing. My swing speed wouldn't lend itself to stiff, but selecting shaft flex has much more to do then just swing speed.
Hey...be nice.

#30 ron lefthanded holmes

ron lefthanded holmes

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 113632
  • Handicap:6.3
  • Ebay ID:ron02222325
GolfWRX Likes : 201

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

good review Sean and are these roughly the same size i.e sole and top line to the burner 2.0s thanks and keep the good work up

Edited by ron lefthanded holmes, 17 December 2012 - 04:06 PM.

Ping G25 10.5*
Ping G25 15*
Ping g25 20*
Ping S56s 5/PW
Ping Tour-S 52* 56* 60*
Ping Scottsdale TR B60

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors