Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

***** CALLAWRX - CALLAWAY HOSTS GOLFWRX *** Phil visits pg 18, Lacosta Pics pg 52, Crazy Robo Recap pg 73

WRX IS GOING BACK TO CALLY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2587 replies to this topic

#1 ROBOPTI

ROBOPTI

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,391 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15525
GolfWRX Likes : 362

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

For first time readers...
On December 12, 2012, 7 GolfWRX members were invited to see the ins and outs of Callaway Golf in Carlsbad, CA.  Members will be given unprecedented access to Callaway facilities and equipment, including an R&D-led presentation of the company’s 2013 line of products, a tour of Callaway’s innovation and advanced development labs, custom fittings administered by Callaway’s Pro Tour team and the opportunity to test the 2013 product line plus some surprises.

Below is the first post which occurred prior to the trip.  Other posts were added during and after the experience.  
Here is a 'Table of Contents' so you can click through easily.  Enjoy and please add your comments!

- WRX

Table of Contents *****FIRST POST (PRE-CALLAWRX TRIP) STARTS BELOW***************************************************

Twas the night before Christmas … and all thru - ummmmm … the Ely Callaway Performance Center … not a creature was stirring ...

Posted Image

Well … kind of Posted Image .... *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Posted Image Posted Image …. Hello

Posted Image …. ROBO, It’s Big Easy

Posted Image …. Yeah I live in Nawlins – so what ?

Posted Image …. NO - This IS The Big Easy

Posted Image …. OH!!!! damn sorry Big E. Wow it’s late - Everything OK ??… How’s the plan progressing ??? … Did you & Lefty get in ???

Posted Image …. Yeah we’re at the Cally Performance Center now. Heck we’re already past security. It was cake !!!

Posted Image …. Did you get the Paypal. Was that enough to cover the whole operation ?

Posted Image .... Yeah yeah – It’s fine. Me & lefty both had good years on Tour so it’ll just make Xmas that much more cheery & bright … All good ROBO.

Posted Image …. AWESOME !!! .. Hey did you get the steel shaft I sent ya ?

Posted Image .... Yeah – Man your weren’t kidding - It’s OFF THE HOOK amazing!!!!! Cally wasn’t sure how to build it though – all these new young Tour Reps … so I logged on to your Classic thread and drumdude96 PM’d me the tipping instructions. I love it. Thanks!!!
   Posted Image …. Killer !!! … drums a good dude … So how did you & Lefty get by security ? Posted Image … I know that was kinda iffy last time we talked.

Posted Image …. Oh man it was a breeze ! We went up to the front gate and the security guard was brand new. Really nice guy. I hate that we had to take advantage of him. He was so excited to meet me & Lefty he didn’t know what to do with himself. So as luck would have it he says to Phil that his knees are killing him – and the light bulb went off in Lefty’s head Posted Image … Phil slides him a few Enbrels …

Posted Image

Posted Image .... WHOA - WHAT IS THAT ?? Posted Image

Posted Image …. Yeah sorry ROBO … I kinda promised Phil he could use your thread to prop his sponsors. I didn’t think you’d mind.

Posted Image…. OK … But be cool .. I gotta watch the bandwidth.

Posted Image …. OK … Anyway - So Phil slides him 2 Enbrels … well guess what – they weren’t Enbrels – they’re actually 750 vicodins Posted Image . So check this out … I just happened to have the Claret Jug in the van. So I poured a little Johnny Blue in the jug – and asked the guard if he’d like to wash those down with a sip from the Open trophy. He pops a couple 750mil happy pills downs em with the good stuff. 5 minutes later … Dude went down like Pacquiao in the 6th … He’s out LIKE A LIGHT Posted Image – GONE !!! .. Oh God it was priceless.
   Posted Image …. GREAT THINKING Posted Image … So smooth sailing from there huh

Posted Image …. I WISH !!! … We headed to R&D to get the clubs – luckily we had the Stormtrooper masks on that you sent to wear Posted Image . We turn the corner and BOOM – There’s Chip & Harry sitting in Exec lounge blowing up balloons and hanging streamers for the big GolfWRX VIP reception.

Posted Image …. Damn – Did it get out of control.
Posted Image …. No no, we got pretty lucky. Chip was busy designing CAD sketches for the 2015 line Posted Image – and Harry was tweeting. Phil got Chip pinned down pretty quick and threatened to post his sketches in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment forum on WRX if he didn’t calm down – so he piped down pretty quick. And then Harry decided to try to tweet there was a break-in instead of calling 911 Posted Image Posted Image … terrific huh.

Posted Image …. Good lord – I bet it looked like a Die Hard sequel with all the police …. Wait ….. You’re OK right ? … What happened to the police?

Posted Image …. No no no … It’s cool … Turns out Harry didn’t have any bars on his cell – so we just shrink wrapped him to the chair with new product embargo tape. Phil cut his right arm loose and gave him a Latte from the Zagat rated café – so Harry was pretty content after that Posted Image. We dodged a bullet there. Another thing ... maybe you could clear something up - they were both wearing T-Shirts that said “easyyy is my hero” on the front and “Just ask Thrillhouse” on the back … Do you know anything about that ?

Posted Image …. Eeeeehhhhhhh … It’s a forum thing … AWESOME news though - So no other problems ??

Posted Image…. OH NO !!!! – Then it got really interesting. So we take care of Chip & Harry, thinking everything is fine, and then Chad Coleman sees us hauling all this prototype gear down the hall. Dude leaps out of his office like Bruce Lee on the set of The Last Dragon Posted Image Posted Image with one of the new Callaway Utility clubs in hands swinging for the fences like he’s Barry Bonds going for McCovey Cove. Good lord ... Nimble little sucker Posted Image . It got pretty dicey up there. Posted Image

Posted Image …. OH NO !!!! … You didn’t have to eliminate him did ya? Posted Image … He seems like a really cool guy.

Posted Image …. No no – It all worked out - We finally got him pinned down in his office. While I had him in a choke hold - Phil found an old box of A-flex RCH96 shafts they used to use on the late 90s Bertha iron lines. You remember how flimsy those were.  

Posted Image …. Oh Yeah - Like limp spaghetti.

Posted Image …. Yeah, so we tied him up with a box of the RCHs - but he was still squirming around. So for god knows what reason he had about 300-400 visors all over his office – the old Velcro style – so we basically Visor’d him to his chair. It did the trick … he looks like a giant Callaway Michelin man now. So that’s where we’re at. Are we sticking to the plan ? – and why exactly are you and the team coming out here for anyway ?

Posted Image …. The seven us are coming out for a BIG !!!! Callaway / GolfWRX VIP meeting. We’ve got meetings with all the executives – personal club fittings with the Tour Department. Tour of R&D –Gonna take in a round at La Costa – wine & dine - The WHOLE 9 YARDS. Basically a big announcement to the world that Callaway is back with a vengeance - with the 7 of us in attendance as it happens – 3 solid days of everything you would ever want to see about the company that started the modern era of clubs. We are FIRED UP. Oh course … Callaway is unaware of our plans to pluck the R&D department blind. So you two have to be careful.

Posted Image …. Hey hold on … Phil wants to talk to you.

Posted Image …. ROBO – What’s up Homie !!!

Posted Image…. LEFTY !!! .. Bro how ya doin !!! – Good to talk to you again … Hey – Did ya get the steel shaft I sent ya ?

Posted Image .... I SURE DID !!!– Boy ROBO you were right - it’s THE BOMB!!! - I talked to Butch and he agrees with you … so I decided to go with your advice on driver setup. I had R&D make me a bunch 4.5* Razr Fit Extreme heads. drumdude96 hooked me up with the tipping instructions – I went X300 tipped 1 ½ inches- 206gram head – 2 degrees open - 43.75 inches. I am going for it this year. You sure 43.75 isn’t too short though ?? – I wanna go deep this year ROBO. I could try 44 inches.

Posted Image …. No no no – You’ll be fine – TRUST ME . It’ll be all good !!! Go big or go home !!! – Just swing for the fences … Keep me up to date on how that goes - I’m curious how that works out – PM me after you hit it.

Posted Image …. Will do !!!!. I tell ya - I am sick of these 20-somethings thinking they own the distance crown. I’ll show em … They thought that 6.3* I hit last year was long. Wait till they see this. I’ll just pop a few Enbrels

Posted Image
and go for it !!!!!!!! Posted Image

Posted Image …. HEY – ENOUGH!!!!! …. Get your own thread. I alreay told Big E that wasn’t cool … STOP !!!

Posted Image …. Sorry ROBO .. It just slipped out. It won’t happen again.

Posted Image …. OK - So Big E said you had something you wanted to run by me.

Posted Image …. Oh Yeah – I almost forgot … Hey while I was snagging all the clubs for your guys – I ran into a bunch of left-handed prototype stuff – Cool stuff that even Harry hasn’t shown ME – Kinda upset me that I’m out of the loop – I am mean I’m Phil FREAKING Mickelson … Anyway … So any chance you’d be cool with me keeping them?? … I haven’t seen ANY of this yet. I’ll send you back part of my cut of the paypal if ya want. But I’d really like to try it – I wanna try some before next season Posted Image .

Posted Image …. Bro No problemo !!! It’s ALL GOOD – Keep it – Just make sure my crew gets the righty stuff. Cool ?

Posted Image .... KILLER !!! … Hey you & the crew coming to the pig roast at the house when you’re done at Cally. Amy is making those cookies you like … I’m just sayin ROBO Posted Image … Wouldn’t want to hurt her feelings would ya … Tell golfware I’ll give him some personal lessons if you come.

Posted Image …. I’M IN !!! … I’ll see ya in a few days. The crew & I arrive in Carlsbad tomorrow morning. I’ll text you when we hit the deck. Let me talk to Big Easy real quick.

Posted Image .... Awesome ROBO !!!! … I tell ya based on the stuff we took from R&D – You guys are in for a real treat – Looks like Chip & the boys have got some amazing product coming – Cally is gonna KILL IT this year. Let me know how your crew likes it … I’ll see ya soon … One sec here’s Ernie

Posted Image…. OK Big E .. So look … As we discussed - Leave enough product for Callaway to conduct our VIP fittings etc – You know … Leave a decent assortment of shafts & heads – the basics – enough to make it look good – but take everything else. And as I promised – I’ll let the dust settle and then get this stuff moved to the blackmarket as soon as I can – and you & Lefty still get 10 % … OK ?? … Is that still cool with you guys ??

Posted Image …. PERFECT !! … I’ll see you at Phil’s house with the equipment – and tell your crew to be cool Posted Image … Me & Phil have a lot on the line – we don’t want anyone blowing our cover. And when you sell all that – if you think you need some help keeping all those transactions accounted for - you might want to take a look at SAP.

Posted Image

Posted Image …. DAMMIT Easy … You two start your own thread !!!!!

Posted Image …. Well heck ROBO … Phil got 2 plugs … I don’t think it’s that out of line asking for just the one.

Posted Image .… OK OK OK - NO problem my man ... Now look, I have to roll and activate the team. Talk to you in a few days ... ROBO OUT !!!!

CALLING TEAM GOLFWRX …

CALLAWAY PROJECT COMMENCING

Posted Image ... ladahl / Rochesten MN … Ready to go ROBO

Posted Image ... Knudson81 / St Clair Shores MI … READY

Posted Image ... hayzooos / ChiTown IL … READY !!!!

Posted Image ... J13 / Baltimore MD … READY to go ROBO !!!!

Posted Image    ... golfware / San Fran CA … READY & WILLING

Posted Image    ... Dscvrr St Louis / ST Louis MO … LETS TAKE THE CHEESE !!!

Posted Image … GENTS. This is it – This is the real thing. This is what we train for. This is the Brass Ring guys … and as such … We need a moniker We need a motto … We need a BATTLE CRY …. So tomorrow … Let

PROJECT CALLAWRX BEGIN

Posted Image

Posted Image ... Did Phil & Big Easy get in OK

Posted Image … Yeah ... No problemo … They’re already out

Posted Image ... And the clubs ?

Posted Image … Got em !!! .. Enough for us all and then some

Posted Image ... When & where are we meeting

Posted Image … Carlsbad CA / Tomorrow 12-12-12 – Noon. Any moment you will be receiving a special delivery containing your airline tickets and your CALLAWRX uniform.

Posted Image ... Are we set for to rendezvous at the Ely Callaway Performance Center as scheduled

Posted Image … As scheduled … Like clockwork so far

Posted Image ... Any sign that the Callaway staff has any indication of our involvement in the Phil / Big E operation.

Posted Image… Not at all. To ensure our cloak of innocence I have arranged for two official WRX staff members to join us. This will help maintain the illusion that we are unaware of the reality of what Callaway will no doubt be dealing with behind the scenes. Everything is going as planned.

Posted Image ... Hey ROBO … Ummm … Do you think Arnie might be there … or maybe Gary … and can we get to see some of Phils clubs Posted Image - or maybe take some pics of the Odyssey room – OH GOD what if we get to see R&D – OR MAYBE THE TOUR DEPT … OH GOD I CAN’T WAIT … AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image …. OH MAN … CAN I BE FIRST TO HIT !!!!! Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImageGOLFWARE … GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF !!!!

Posted Image ... Sorry ROBO Posted Image .. I am just FIRED UP Posted Image ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
So GolfWRX … HAVING SAID ALL THAT … Hope you enjoyed … I was bored and had time on my hands … and we all know what happens when those 2 things collide. I hope you enjoyed our little intro ;) By the time that most of WRX community reads this … the 7 us of will be …

HERE

Posted Image

And here …..

Posted Image

And here …..

Posted Image

And here ……

Posted Image

Callaway has a full slate set for us … Which we will elaborate on as we go. But I think there something very very big going on . I get the feeling Callaway is just getting warmed up. I think we are about to see a precursor of things to come - and as is the tradition of WRX – TEAM CALLAWRX will keep you in the loop. Needless to say Callaway could not have offered us anything more – They are truly giving us the Mac Daddy VIP treatment. I know I speak for the gang when I say I CANNOT thank them enough for their generousity and for allowing us as GolfWRX representatives to come as see what they have up their sleeves. In my opinion – Callaway almost single-handedly started the modern era of titanium drivers – and revolutionized the push in the modern era Game Improvement iron. Who hasn’t owned or tried a set of the Great Big Bertha irons (provided you’re my age ;) ) . My VERY FIRST round was with all Callaway clubs – so this is a BIG TREAT for me.

My fingers are getting worn out – and I have to pack and go to work in the next few hours – so I have to run. I know one of the gang will post our schedule. … but suffice it to say … It sounds AMAZING.

I get the feeling that Callaway is about to be very very serious … about being very very serious.

SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE … CALLAWRX DETAILS SOON TO FOLLOW

Callaway, dear friend, you thought we wouldn’t have any fun ….

Posted Image

Shame on you.

Edited by HipCheck, 27 December 2012 - 02:06 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 Drgonzo1976

Drgonzo1976

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124470
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

This is awesome. I can't wait to hear about the trip.

#3 Doc Mcstuffins

Doc Mcstuffins

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35735
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

enjoy guys...man I wish someone would invite me on one of these trips!
PING G20 8.5 Di6-X
PING G25 15* 7.3TS
Adams VTS LSP 20* 8.8TS
Titleist 712U 23*
Bridgestone J40CB
Fourteen RM12 51* 55* 59* S400

#4 freddyottawa

freddyottawa

Major Winner

• 2,431 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147865
  • Handicap:36
GolfWRX Likes : 359

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Oh man, that was some funny stuff right there! I can't wait for the updates from this trip! Have fun guys!

Edited by freddyottawa, 11 December 2012 - 08:21 PM.

JPX 825 Driver/3w
Anser 17* Hybrid
H4 3, 4 iron
CMB 5-PW
T4 52/58
Versa #7

#5 justasgood

justasgood

Without Tempo, you are just a hacker.

• 450 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212517
  • Handicap:I.Q.
  • Ebay ID:klccsam
GolfWRX Likes : 153

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Robo, how's your momenem?

I Grew up in St. Bernard Parisk(God's Country or just Da parish). Where is your home course?

I laughed my arse of reading this and can't wait for the future follow ups.

#6 DNice26

DNice26

Major Winner

• 2,573 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 92326
GolfWRX Likes : 93

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Im pumped for this driver.....excited to learn more from you guys....
Ping G25 9.5, Oban Kiyoshi White 04
Titleist 913FD 15, Tour Blue
Mizuno MP64 5-PW, C-Taper S+
Titleist SM5 Black, S400TI 56M & 60K
Scotty Studio NP2 34"

#7 Dscvrr St Louis

Dscvrr St Louis

#CALLAWRX 12/12/12

• 3,547 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 105250
  • Handicap:7.8
GolfWRX Likes : 432

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

California Dreaming...going West to San Diego via Chi-Town!  Flying the friendly skies to my destination! And the plane is still flying lower than I am!  Going to represent, report, and resolve!  :scenic: :swoon:
Big Bertha Alpha, Veylix Rome Wildeye
Big Bertha 15&18 Motore Speeder 8.1x
X2Hot 22*, F3 HB 95s
Apex 4,5/Apex Pro 6-G Ctaper S+
Odyssey Versa #6 & MXM #6
Callaway MD2 52,54,58 Ctaper S+

#8 Boogaloo_Jones

Boogaloo_Jones

FREE WILLY!!!!!!

• 4,691 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83989
  • Handicap:17.1
GolfWRX Likes : 723

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Wow!  Can't wait to hear about the trip!  Let us know if you see anything (with Callaway's permission of course :) )

I hope to God one day I will get a chance like this!  Enjoy guys!
Cobra BioCell Pro/ Kiyoshi White
Ping G25 4w
Cobra Bio Cell 3h
Mizuno JPX 800 Pro-Aerotech stiff
Gauge Design GAS1-56*
Slighter Redmond Custom

#9 Woodridge

Woodridge

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143453
GolfWRX Likes : 133

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Looking forward to all the updates!
Ping G-25, 10.5
Cobra DWS Hybrid 23*
Ben Hogan Apex Redlines 6-SW
Mizuno WII 60*
Ping Zing, Karsten 35" blk
Slicefixer

#10 gregcindyh

gregcindyh

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11441
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

Good job on all of the graphics and pics along with your story! hopefully they will let you post pictures and LM stats on the new gear...enjoy!

Nike VR Pro Limited 10.5* Diamana
Nike VR Pro Limited 3w 15* Diamana
NIke VR Pro 21* Hybrid Project X 6.0
Adams CB-1 4-GW Project X
Nike VR 56* DS Project X

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#11 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707
GolfWRX Likes : 52

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

Wow, truly unbelievable!  Was this a contest?

#12 golfware

golfware

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 439
GolfWRX Likes : 154

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

YES!  I'm trying to calm down...  hopefully airport security will let me through with my WWF Championship Belt... (LOL, only joking of course)....

SO soon....  SO SO SOOOOOOO SOOOOONNNN........

#13 OUZO Power

OUZO Power

Major Winner

• 2,567 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 207419
GolfWRX Likes : 597

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Omg I'm rolling here. I'm crying. This was awesome.

#14 fairwayallday

fairwayallday

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119340
  • Ebay ID:carycat71
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

WOW!!

Congrats, and I can't really express how jealous I am right now..

Going to an all Cally bag next year so this would have been awesome!!

#15 J13

J13

@jminis13

• 9,228 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
GolfWRX Likes : 1135

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Locked and loaded, ready to go I've been training for this my entire life!😶

Edited by J13, 11 December 2012 - 10:09 PM.

Silly Season Bag
Callawrx 1
Cally Vegas shoot

#16 Kadin 25

Kadin 25

BIG K

• 5,808 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132451
GolfWRX Likes : 1461

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

YES I CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW!!!!!!

Featured Writer For GolfWRX.com
                Editor Product Reviews
                Product Tester/Review Panel
                Winner TMag Naples Trip 2012
                See ya on the green...Kadin

#17 PingDrv00

PingDrv00

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21573
  • Handicap:3.2
GolfWRX Likes : 130

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I like this new trend, rolling out the red carpet for the WRx.  It is one heck of a way to create a lot of buzz, and it must be working.  I look forward to hearing the report, and look forward to my shot on the front lines.
Driver. RBZ Tour TP 9 Kaili 70x
Three Wood: RBZ Tour TP 14.5 RIP Beta 70
Hybrid: Adams Super LS 19 Kuro Kage
Irons: TaylorMade 2014 CB 4,5, MC 6-PW
Putter: Odyssey Protype Black #9
Wedges: Vokey 53/10 and 59/7

#18 stage1350

stage1350

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,616 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 664
  • Location:5 stars, 5 diamonds, 28 tables, 600 slots. Life is good...
  • Ebay ID:stage1350
GolfWRX Likes : 1247

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

Enjoy gents! (as Rob would say)

I'm amazed that this isn't a Cobra visit though.
Tour Issue SLDR 430 9w/ Oban Devotion 8
X-Hot Pro 3Deep 13 w/ Project X-10A2
Tour Issue 585.H 17 w/ Diamana Thump X
Mizuno MP-63 3-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 TX
Vokey SM-5 54M and 60M w/ DG Tour X7
Bettinardi Solid Copper BB2 RJB1982

#19 deck

deck

RocketBladez Grandprize Winner

• 3,438 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 773

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Enjoy the trip. Keep us updated as much as you can guys. I look forward to reading and seeing all about your trip!!!!
BB Alpha Fubuki 10'
Big Bertha 15 ATX Green S
X2Hot 22 ATX Green S
Titleist 710 ap2's 5-W dgs300
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
Mxm 7 versa 34

#20 Tincup91

Tincup91

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138007
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

I can't wait to see what's going down in Callaway HQ!! Have fun boys!

Titleist 910D3, 9.5, Miyazaki Indigo 56x
Titleist 910F, 15, Diamana BB 83x
Titleist 712U, 2, DG X100
Titleist 710MB, 3-PW, DG X100
Vokey C-C, 54 & 58, DG S400
Scotty Cameron Circa 62

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#21 Jackjv21

Jackjv21

• 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208431
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Speechless!!!!

#22 Sean2

Sean2

Wait...what?

• 17,264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 3866

Congratulations to all of you gentlemen! Enjoy the experience! :-)
Callaway Big Bertha 10.5
Callaway X2 Hot 17
Callaway X2 Hot 21
TaylorMade TP MB 3-PW
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 52 / 58
SC Newport 2 Dual Balance

#23 floycota

floycota

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 10896
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Ridiculous pretty much describes this trip.  Enjoy guys.

#24 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• 11,498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 2342

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

This could trump the TM giveaway thread.
PING Anser 10.5/Ahina 73x
PING G15 15.5, 18.5/PX Black 6.5
Mizuno Mp 53 3-pw/DG s300
Titleist Vokey SM4 52, 58/DG s400
PING Anser Milled
Wilson Fg Tour
WITB Link

#25 jastroud

jastroud

I AM the danger...

• 252 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5120
  • Ebay ID:stroud72801
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

Just don't take too many of those, ahem, "Enbrels."  

You get get into trouble

"If you have a round lasting more than four hours, please contact your local club professional..."

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
Taylormade TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
RAC Fe203 Cutters 56 & 60
Yes Callie

#26 Caesar Palache

Caesar Palache

So I got that going for me, which is nice

• 2,560 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182718
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostMadGolfer76, on 11 December 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

this sounds awesome, and im really happy for everyone who gets to go and experience what we did.

with that being said, and I'm running the risk of sounded conceded and selfish, it would be near impossible to trump our trip.
ok ill apologize right now for saying that, i dont want to be "that guy"

back to the topic, i cannot wait to read the updates guys!
Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* Oban White
Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* Diaman S+ 72
Taylormade SLDR 17* 2 Hybrid S+ 82
Taylormade 4-6 CB & 7-PW MC CT Lite
Taylormade Spider Mallet
Taylormade ATV 51* 55* 60*

#27 radiman

radiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Oh my lord. The only thing that could trump my insane jealousy right now is my desire to see what they have going on behind the scenes. Please, lots of photos. Great opportunity you guys. I really hope you enjoy it! I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.
Nike CT 2.0 w/Motore Speeder 757 X
17* Callaway X2 Hot Pro w/ATX Green S
20* Adams A12 Pro w/Rip'd VS S
Ping i20 4-PW KBS Tour S
Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.5
Ping Gorge 56, 60 & Vokey 64

#28 Bogey's Belly

Bogey's Belly

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171707

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 11 December 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

this sounds awesome, and im really happy for everyone who gets to go and experience what we did.

with that being said, and I'm running the risk of sounded conceded and selfish, it would be near impossible to trump our trip.

[my] trip can beat up your trip?

#29 ladahl

ladahl

Major Winner

• 4,599 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119561
  • Handicap:10.4
GolfWRX Likes : 299

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'm ready boys!   A BIG thank you to both Callaway and WRX.

Big Bertha 10.5* Kiyoshi Gold 65 04
Callaway Big Bertha 16* AD-DI 7 S
Adams Pro 18* Tour Red S XH2P 23* F3 95S
Callaway Apex 5-A TT DG TI X100 SS
Odyssey Japan White Damascus Xi #9
MD2 54 T/S & 58 T/S/U/C MD2 TI S400
WITB Link

#30 MadGolfer76

MadGolfer76

Admiration is the state furthest from understanding.

• 11,498 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89700
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 2342

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostCaesar Palache, on 11 December 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Just stirring the pot, dude. I won some 'Bladez as well.  lol

PING Anser 10.5/Ahina 73x
PING G15 15.5, 18.5/PX Black 6.5
Mizuno Mp 53 3-pw/DG s300
Titleist Vokey SM4 52, 58/DG s400
PING Anser Milled
Wilson Fg Tour
WITB Link

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors