Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

UST VTS Tour SPX BLK 6S. W/ 910 tip & GP NDMC WHT OUT (can you get more abbreviations in a title?)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 punchdrunk

punchdrunk

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91274
GolfWRX Likes : 27

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

This I a VTS Tour Spx shaft that has a genuine OEM 910 tip on it. This is before they were doing the special graphics on the Tour SPX stuff, it is one of the originals, so it has the original retail graphics. The New decade white out has maybe 6 or 7 rounds on it and is in great shape.
It measures 45.25 with no grip and a little over that with the grip installed.

I paid 175 for it back in June and I know the price has come down a bit since then so how does $150 shipped CONUS sound to everybody?
Might go really nice in a new 913.

Any questions please let me know.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0462.jpg
  • IMG_0463.jpg
  • IMG_0681.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors