Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Illusion Stik - Anyone Tried it

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marks23

Marks23

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3600
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

If you tried it, what were your results?  Seems like a weird thing but it is trying to achieve the forward hands at impact condition similar to the tour striker.  I have no connection with the item below.

http://www.docsgolft...ST-300_pic.html

Edited by Marks23, 05 December 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 MDP1555

MDP1555

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 165719
GolfWRX Likes : 32

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Just seen it for the first time. I have to say I would not be in favor of this devise. The average Joe picking it up and not paying attention to the instructions of how to use it would by nature move the ball back in their stance. Then the better than average Joe using it the way it is designed will see a far different visual image when using their own clubs. Just personally I dislike te offset consept to train forward lean at impact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors