Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 6 votes

Post your Goodwill / Thrift store finds (NO BuySellTrade POSTS)


1265 replies to this topic

#31 hogan234

hogan234

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,769 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34358
  • Joined: 07/11/2007
  • Location:NJ
GolfWRX Likes : 130

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

My all time favorite bag. There are a lot of newer bags, but nothing beats the original Hoofer. I actually like the Hoofer 2 or 3 w/ the dividers. Congrats on the find!

Cleveland HiBore XL Tour 9.5
TaylorMade Rescue Dual TP 14*
Adams A7 19*
Adams A7 22*
Cobra OS II 5-PW
Vokey Oil Can 50*
Vokey Raw 58*
TaylorMade TPA X

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 Jon Robert

Jon Robert

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 163937
  • Joined: 02/17/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostMattMo, on 06 December 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

My wife managed a thrift shop for a non-profit org. for a few years right out of college and was able to purchase a set of Eye 2's 3-SW for $50 before they even hit the sales floor.  They were even red dot which fit her specs perfectly.

HELLO! Welcome to 2012.

Any thrift store managed by a real person of intelligence also knows about eBay and Craigslist.  Their job is to make money for the thrift store. They have long ago started picking out the valuable items and not just putting them out with the other common stuff.  Only occasionally do they miss a top shelf item.

I pretty much quit looking at thrift stores back in the late 90's or early 2000's.  I just look at Play it Again or eBay

Edited by Jon Robert, 08 December 2012 - 11:33 AM.


2

#33 phatchrisrules

phatchrisrules

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 20680
  • Joined: 10/17/2006
  • Location:Southern Ontario, Canada
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 269

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

I've never found anything in a thrift store, but I did find a couple good deals at a Second-Hand Swap shop.  A 983E 7.5* w/ a blueboard 73 x flex, which I bought for $35, pulled the shaft and sold the shaft for $40 (it was pretty worn down).  I then traded the head in with a garbage old pull out for $12.  I also found an old warbird 7 wood with an EI-70 in it with a brand new grip.  Flipped that for a $10 profit. I was also lucky enough to find a virtually brand new R11s in July at a golf store.  It had the stock shaft, and elasticized to that was an original R11 blur TP 'X' flex shaft for $130.xx with tax.  It was my best find to date.  Nothing quite extravagant like some of you but I do okay.
Ping G30 LS
Taylormade R15 TP
Nike Vapor Flex
Adams 9031 Proto
Mizuno JPX900 Forged
Miura and Nike Engage wedges
Bettinardi Inovai 3.0

3

#34 TMBob

TMBob

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,186 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21998
  • Joined: 11/20/2006
  • Location:P Northwest
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 590

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

View PostDbo35, on 07 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

found the pic

edit:  this is 6-pw, I went back the next day and they had put out the 4 and 5.

Tour only all Black Ferrules I see.....either that or a reshaft.

4

#35 buckyweet

buckyweet

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 271 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33462
  • Joined: 07/01/2007
  • Location:Virginia
  • Ebay ID:buckyweet
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Happened to walk by the golf club grab bag at a thrift store last weekend and immediately picked these 2 clubs up for $2.99 each! They were the only 2 decent clubs and looked like it belonged to the same person:

Taylormade R7 Limited driver 9* w/ Matrix Ozik 5.5 stiff shaft
Titleist 910 3 wood w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft

Both are in pretty decent shape; normal wear and nothing noticably wrong with them.

Attached Thumbnails

  • thrift.jpg


5

#36 ejones1961

ejones1961

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71662
  • Joined: 12/31/2008
  • Location:NW TN.
  • Ebay ID:ejones1961
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

I got a stainless anser 4, a BB hawkeye 9* driver an orlimar 9.5* a mizuno wedge and a colt Tear gas pen. Probably have a few others laying around that I got ther also, was really suprised to find the pen.

6

#37 fore_life

fore_life

    Swung too hard, hit it too pure.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 59484
  • Joined: 07/03/2008
  • Location:Gilbert,AZ
  • Handicap:+0.8
GolfWRX Likes : 1920

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

2.99 for those might be the best deal ever.

I'm gonna go thrifting today methinks
Cant figure out driver yet, testing....
      txxx burner 2.0 13.5 UST Attas 8x
      RSI TP 3-pw txxx x100's
      taylormade xft 51/55/60
      OdysseyTi Hot limited
                WITB Link

7

#38 crestron-guru

crestron-guru

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 223271
  • Joined: 01/21/2013
  • Location:Knoxville
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postdeelee, on 06 December 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

View Postspecialtony, on 05 December 2012 - 02:35 PM, said:

Every time I go to a local thrft store I always take a look at the random golf clubs there.  I am always hoping some poor granny donated her husbands new clubs that she didnt know about!  I know my girlfriend would probably donate mine if I died..she thinks I got them all at unbelievable deals!  Post your thrift store finds.....

Why start a thread without having a find yourself?

Not so sure he needed to post something. I think the op had a brilliant idea.

8

#39 Tez

Tez

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153799
  • Joined: 01/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Let's see were do I start. I have been collecting at the local Goodwill Outlet Thrift shop for awhile now and I only pay $1.00 for each club and $4.99 for each golf bag. I have bought over 1,000 clubs and bags just this past 12 months alone and they all were great finds.

I have found many old Ping putters including a Ping 1-A, Lot's of old Bullseye putters, Ray Cook putters, Wilson 8802, 8813 & other classic putters. A lot of Persimmon drivers & woods from all manufactures. Lot's of Blade iron sets, I only play blades. It's amazing how many great bags, both newer & old that I have bought for next to nothing just to turn around & sell them for 10 to 30 times what I paid for them. Along with old equipment I have also bought many Nike, Titleist, Taylormade, Ping, Callaway Woods & irons. All in good to great shape.

I have attached a small example of some of the items I have bought at Goodwill Outlet.

Attached Thumbnails

  • Collection 1a.jpg
  • Collection 2a.jpg
  • Collection 3a.jpg
  • Collection 6a.jpg
  • Ping Balls 1.jpg
  • Collection 7a.jpg


9

#40 horty1388

horty1388

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126433
  • Joined: 04/11/2011
  • Location:Torrance, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 351

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Played with a guy the other day and he picked up a older set of tour edge clubs for 20 dollars. He said he researched on eBay and they were going for around 400


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 Dbo35

Dbo35

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208723
  • Joined: 10/26/2012
  • Location:Us
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

View PostTMBob, on 10 December 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

View PostDbo35, on 07 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

found the pic

edit:  this is 6-pw, I went back the next day and they had put out the 4 and 5.

Tour only all Black Ferrules I see.....either that or a reshaft.

They have Nippon n.s. pro shafts.

11

#42 Hateto3Putt

Hateto3Putt

    Smoking Makes You Look Cool!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,511 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17461
  • Joined: 08/04/2006
  • Location:Pittsburgh
GolfWRX Likes : 3344

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostTez, on 25 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Let's see were do I start. I have been collecting at the local Goodwill Outlet Thrift shop for awhile now and I only pay $1.00 for each club and $4.99 for each golf bag. I have bought over 1,000 clubs and bags just this past 12 months alone and they all were great finds.

I have found many old Ping putters including a Ping 1-A, Lot's of old Bullseye putters, Ray Cook putters, Wilson 8802, 8813 & other classic putters. A lot of Persimmon drivers & woods from all manufactures. Lot's of Blade iron sets, I only play blades. It's amazing how many great bags, both newer & old that I have bought for next to nothing just to turn around & sell them for 10 to 30 times what I paid for them. Along with old equipment I have also bought many Nike, Titleist, Taylormade, Ping, Callaway Woods & irons. All in good to great shape.

I have attached a small example of some of the items I have bought at Goodwill Outlet.

Small sample?

That's insane. Do you sell these things or just hang onto them?

12

#43 parpar41

parpar41

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21432
  • Joined: 11/06/2006
  • Location:Montreal, QC
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

View Postpingeye, on 06 December 2012 - 11:27 AM, said:

Not a thrift store story but my father in law has started to play more golf and is still using a custom made set that are probably 20 years old with Xstiff shafts. He even plays an old Mcgreger 3 wood. He's a very good player and everytime we play together he borrows my Eye2 set to use.

I've been looking for a good used (forgiving) set for him. I found a set of Callaway 2006 Big Bertha P-6 irons with a 5H Heaven hybrd for $39.00 in pretty good shape at the PGA Superstore. I went back in a couple days later and they had the  matching Big Bertha 3 wood for $14.00. Stopped at Golfsmith and used a $10.00 off card I've had for awhile to pick up new grips for them. At lunch today I picked up a Cally HyperX 10 deg with reg shaft for him for $29.00 there as well.

Attachment Big Bertha.jpg

They'll make a great Christmas present for him.
  Well done !   Your father in law is a lucky guy.  I suspect he will enjoy golf much more with the "new" set you have put together for him

13

#44 nacho

nacho

    Member

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185164
  • Joined: 06/09/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Just found this thread. I have found a taylormade system 2 driver and 3 wood. A Adams idea 7 iron hybrid, a tour edge any lie 16* hybrid a dci iron head a ray cook m1x  a Cleveland launcher 6 iron ( rh and I'm a lefty ) a Mizzy pro silver of something 5 wood.

14

#45 Tez

Tez

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153799
  • Joined: 01/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostHateto3Putt, on 26 January 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

View PostTez, on 25 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Let's see were do I start. I have been collecting at the local Goodwill Outlet Thrift shop for awhile now and I only pay $1.00 for each club and $4.99 for each golf bag. I have bought over 1,000 clubs and bags just this past 12 months alone and they all were great finds.

I have found many old Ping putters including a Ping 1-A, Lot's of old Bullseye putters, Ray Cook putters, Wilson 8802, 8813 & other classic putters. A lot of Persimmon drivers & woods from all manufactures. Lot's of Blade iron sets, I only play blades. It's amazing how many great bags, both newer & old that I have bought for next to nothing just to turn around & sell them for 10 to 30 times what I paid for them. Along with old equipment I have also bought many Nike, Titleist, Taylormade, Ping, Callaway Woods & irons. All in good to great shape.

I have attached a small example of some of the items I have bought at Goodwill Outlet.

Small sample?

That's insane. Do you sell these things or just hang onto them?

Both actually. It started out as a hobby, but grew from there.


15

#46 MiniJ83

MiniJ83

    South FL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152899
  • Joined: 01/01/2012
  • Location:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 390

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostTez, on 26 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

View PostHateto3Putt, on 26 January 2013 - 08:35 AM, said:

View PostTez, on 25 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Let's see were do I start. I have been collecting at the local Goodwill Outlet Thrift shop for awhile now and I only pay $1.00 for each club and $4.99 for each golf bag. I have bought over 1,000 clubs and bags just this past 12 months alone and they all were great finds.

I have found many old Ping putters including a Ping 1-A, Lot's of old Bullseye putters, Ray Cook putters, Wilson 8802, 8813 & other classic putters. A lot of Persimmon drivers & woods from all manufactures. Lot's of Blade iron sets, I only play blades. It's amazing how many great bags, both newer & old that I have bought for next to nothing just to turn around & sell them for 10 to 30 times what I paid for them. Along with old equipment I have also bought many Nike, Titleist, Taylormade, Ping, Callaway Woods & irons. All in good to great shape.

I have attached a small example of some of the items I have bought at Goodwill Outlet.

Small sample?

That's insane. Do you sell these things or just hang onto them?

Both actually. It started out as a hobby, but grew from there.

That's awesome. I'd love to have some of those old clubs for the man cave. I'll have to keep an eye out.

16

#47 TripleGrindSole

TripleGrindSole

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151201
  • Joined: 12/15/2011
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postbuckyweet, on 25 January 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Happened to walk by the golf club grab bag at a thrift store last weekend and immediately picked these 2 clubs up for $2.99 each! They were the only 2 decent clubs and looked like it belonged to the same person:

Taylormade R7 Limited driver 9* w/ Matrix Ozik 5.5 stiff shaft
Titleist 910 3 wood w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft

Both are in pretty decent shape; normal wear and nothing noticably wrong with them.

No. effing. way.

17

#48 Dbo35

Dbo35

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208723
  • Joined: 10/26/2012
  • Location:Us
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostTripleGrindSole, on 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postbuckyweet, on 25 January 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Happened to walk by the golf club grab bag at a thrift store last weekend and immediately picked these 2 clubs up for $2.99 each! They were the only 2 decent clubs and looked like it belonged to the same person:

Taylormade R7 Limited driver 9* w/ Matrix Ozik 5.5 stiff shaft
Titleist 910 3 wood w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft

Both are in pretty decent shape; normal wear and nothing noticably wrong with them.

No. effing. way.

You hit up goodwill enough you will find these things...  I found a r11s 3 wood that looked like it had never been hit the other day - $4.94.

18

#49 TYSHYNE

TYSHYNE

    #Simmer!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 61229
  • Joined: 07/23/2008
  • Location:Port Townsend, WA
  • Ebay ID:nikedc23
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

The cream of the crop at my local GW is like a Dunlop wedge. Great finds!

19

#50 TripleGrindSole

TripleGrindSole

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151201
  • Joined: 12/15/2011
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostDbo35, on 27 January 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostTripleGrindSole, on 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postbuckyweet, on 25 January 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Happened to walk by the golf club grab bag at a thrift store last weekend and immediately picked these 2 clubs up for $2.99 each! They were the only 2 decent clubs and looked like it belonged to the same person:

Taylormade R7 Limited driver 9* w/ Matrix Ozik 5.5 stiff shaft
Titleist 910 3 wood w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft

Both are in pretty decent shape; normal wear and nothing noticably wrong with them.

No. effing. way.

You hit up goodwill enough you will find these things...  I found a r11s 3 wood that looked like it had never been hit the other day - $4.94.

I hit up goodwill, salvation army, value world at least once a week. The best thing I have ever found is a complete set of opposite handed Cobra Oversize Irons (Driving Iron thru Sand Wedge) for 10 bucks.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 TripleGrindSole

TripleGrindSole

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 151201
  • Joined: 12/15/2011
  • Location:Michigan
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

I did find a Vega V-Wedge at PIAS for 4 bucks and I ruined it trying to strip off the chrome...

21

#52 Tez

Tez

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 153799
  • Joined: 01/08/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostTripleGrindSole, on 28 January 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

View PostDbo35, on 27 January 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostTripleGrindSole, on 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

View Postbuckyweet, on 25 January 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Happened to walk by the golf club grab bag at a thrift store last weekend and immediately picked these 2 clubs up for $2.99 each! They were the only 2 decent clubs and looked like it belonged to the same person:

Taylormade R7 Limited driver 9* w/ Matrix Ozik 5.5 stiff shaft
Titleist 910 3 wood w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff shaft

Both are in pretty decent shape; normal wear and nothing noticably wrong with them.

No. effing. way.

You hit up goodwill enough you will find these things...  I found a r11s 3 wood that looked like it had never been hit the other day - $4.94.

I hit up goodwill, salvation army, value world at least once a week. The best thing I have ever found is a complete set of opposite handed Cobra Oversize Irons (Driving Iron thru Sand Wedge) for 10 bucks.

Truth be told only hitting up the thrift stores only once a week or so is like buying a lottery ticket, not much chance of finding gold in them there hills. I am luckily enough to be able to spend at least 2-3 hours a day hanging out at the thrift stores, especially the Goodwill Outlet store that puts out new product every couple of hours.

Like most pickers, I spend a lot of time digging to find the gold. If you only drop in once in awhile you may get lucky but won't find things consistently. It is amazing at what gets donated because people have no clue what the clubs are or what they are worth especially the classic/vintage clubs.

22

#53 VinceFurnier

VinceFurnier

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126072
  • Joined: 04/06/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

In the last month I have found the following at my local GW.

$30 - Titleist 962 2-SW w/ S300 and new Tour Velvets in excellent condition
$3 - Maxfli Tad Moore TM-8 in good condition for a refinish

Already flipped the 962s for $125.

23

#54 MattMo

MattMo

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102846
  • Joined: 02/01/2010
  • Location:Lincoln, NE
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:Mattmorrissey
GolfWRX Likes : 264

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

View PostJon Robert, on 08 December 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

View PostMattMo, on 06 December 2012 - 09:26 AM, said:

My wife managed a thrift shop for a non-profit org. for a few years right out of college and was able to purchase a set of Eye 2's 3-SW for $50 before they even hit the sales floor.  They were even red dot which fit her specs perfectly.

HELLO! Welcome to 2012.

Any thrift store managed by a real person of intelligence also knows about eBay and Craigslist.  Their job is to make money for the thrift store. They have long ago started picking out the valuable items and not just putting them out with the other common stuff.  Only occasionally do they miss a top shelf item.

I pretty much quit looking at thrift stores back in the late 90's or early 2000's.  I just look at Play it Again or eBay

This was about 10 years ago, FWIW

Stopped at 3 different thrift shops on MLK Day and the only thing of value I came across was on old Ping sunday bag for $5.  Pretty rough shape though.
Ping G25 9.5* w/ Harrison Saga
Ping G25 4W w/ TFC
Ping G15 20* Hybrid w/ GD YSQ
Ping i e1 4-U w/ CFS
Ping Glide 54*ws / 58*ws
Ping Vault Voss, 35"

24

#55 Towelieeee

Towelieeee

    You're a towel!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 95444
  • Joined: 09/28/2009
  • Location:Citrus Heights, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 102

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

I found a completely original Ping Zing 2 for $5 the other day. Too bad it's left handed. I still picked in up though. I have some lefty friends and I'm somewhat ambidextrous so I like to mess around

Ping G15 10.5* w/ Prolaunch Red S
Ping G15 18.5* w/ Prolite fairway X
Ping G10 21* w/ Oban Revenge S
Ping i15 4-W w/ PX satin 6.0
Ping Tour S 52* & 56*, Eye 2 60*
Ping Anser 2 Pat. Pending Black satin

25

#56 Dbo35

Dbo35

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 208723
  • Joined: 10/26/2012
  • Location:Us
GolfWRX Likes : 29

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

I have 2 goodwills on my way to work..  I usually stop by both on the way to and way home.  I've found that they usually restock clubs at the beginning of each month.

26

#57 larrywal

larrywal

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 219339
  • Joined: 01/04/2013
  • Location:Niagara
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

I have 3 of these bags sitting in my basement right now one says TiSi on it they are very well built

27

#58 gmr04

gmr04

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91656
  • Joined: 08/13/2009
  • Ebay ID:gmr04
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Just this week at Play-It-Again - 3-P set of Macgregor VIP Tour CB 92s in playable shape (after a thorough cleaning) - $7.00.  My back up set immediately went on Ebay.

28

#59 VinceFurnier

VinceFurnier

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126072
  • Joined: 04/06/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 156

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

I usually only look for clubs, books, and records at Goodwill but the other day I was looking for a pair of rain pants for my buddy who was flying in from Palm Springs for a bachelor party golf round. I didn't find a rain pant for him, but I did find a pair of Nike DriFit pants new w/ tags that fit me perfect for $8.

29

#60 JJensen

JJensen

    MNWRX - FBefnD

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 169649
  • Joined: 03/16/2012
  • Location:Iron Range, MN
GolfWRX Likes : 320

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

:) $1.30

913D3 8.5* - Elements Chrome 7F5T
BioCell+ 14.5* - VTS Silver TourSPX 8SX
Z U45 18* - DG X100
J40CB 3-P - DG Tour Issue X100
SM5 52F and 58K -DG Tour Issue S400
SC Monterey 1.5 - Blacked Out Pistolero
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors