Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Piretti, Wishon, Ping Muirfield Village Bag, Adams Irons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GolfSeattle

GolfSeattle

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 168511
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:58 AM

Trying to clean out somethings that don't get used anymore, you know how it goes

Please PM me with any questions, should get you a quick response

Always open to trades, but don't really 'need' anything.....but send them my way

First off, a failed experiement. Thought I was a centershafted guy, but sticking to my heel weighted putter

Nearly new Piretti Teramo 35" putter. Has new black Lamkin grip. Absolutely pristine condition, beautiful! Don't have the headcover for this one, hope that reflects in the price
$170 shipped

[attachment=1442127:Piretti1.jpg]
[attachment=1442129:Piretti2.jpg]

Who wants a LONG 3 wood? Seriously longer than my RBZ!

14* Wishon 929MC w/Aerotech SteelFiber Stiff 85g shaft.

Has a Golf Pride VDR Grip
Both shaft and Grip are like new....used 2 rounds
This is an AWESOME setup, hit Bombs with this thing!

$75 shipped

[attachment=1442147:Wishon2.jpg]
[attachment=1442157:Wishon3.jpg]
[attachment=1442141:Wishon1.jpg]

Next, a set of Adams Pro Idea Irons w/Project Flighted 6.0 shafts. Clubs are in good condition for having 2 seasons of play. VERY underrated irons!!
Faces show no browning, no big gouges or nicks. Set is 5-9...will include a Cleveland 48* CG12 that has been used for 3 rounds, in Great shapeHave a set of Titleist M580 grips on them in like-new Condition. AWESOME grips!!
Think the price is pretty fair at $125 shipped, but let me know if I'm off

[attachment=1442159:Adams1.jpg]
[attachment=1442161:Adams2.jpg]
[attachment=1442163:Adams3.jpg]

Who wants a Special Logo'd Ping Hoofer bag? Good condition Ping Hoofer w/Muirfield Village logo. Pretty cool bag here, definitely a conversation starter
Little bit of wear on the top, just normal stuff for 2 years use

$75 shipped

[attachment=1442169:Ping1.jpg]
[attachment=1442171:Ping2.jpg]
[attachment=1442173:Ping3.jpg]

Finally, I'll throw in this Zodia wedge I have sitting around......Awesome wedge, just doesn't fit my gaps. 57*, has seen less than 5 rounds of use
Has PXi shaft and a red Iomic grip
Sweet little spinner here!

$80 shipped

[attachment=1442175:zodia1.jpg]

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 dr222

dr222

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5382
  • Ebay ID:djrees222
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Shame no head cover for putter

0 user(s) are reading this topic