Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

NEED THESE GONE - HONMA Beres TW903 Iron Set 3-10 Approach and Sand Wedge: Extremely Cheap

Homna beres TW903 iron Approach wedge Sand Wedge

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 okgolfer29

okgolfer29

Eric_Golf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 192846
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

***Highest Offer at $850 at the moment***

Selling: Honma Beres TW903 Iron Set 3-10 Approach and Sand Wedge!

100% Authentic

I'm a college student who has no need for these clubs.  I play at most 15 times a year and am very happy with my current set of clubs.  I could really use some extra money so I can enjoy myself and stop always worrying about money.  All payments will be made through Paypal and shipping is only inside of the United States and Canada.  Only exception to the paying and shipping restrictions is if you live in the Tri- State area and would like to meet in person.   Also no trades only purchases.

I will only be selling to verified paypal members with confirmed addresses for safety reasons obviously.  If you can prove in some other way that you are legit I'm sure we can work something out.  When you say that you want the Set or Club I will provide you with Paypal Address if no higher offer is made within one week as I am looking to get rid of this set asap.  

All of the descriptions of the clubs are accurate.  Believe me when I say that everything is brand new it is.  Most of the clubs are still in the plastic wrapping they came in.  I know this deal seems to god to be true, but these clubs are 100% authentic Honma golf clubs.

If you have any questions please PM me or email me at Click Here To Email ME

Finally please only post serious offers these are premium top of the line clubs so please don't offer any very  low prices as they will be ignored.  

The First Set of clubs that I have are the Honma Beres TW903 Iron set including Irons 3-10.  The Irons are 2 Star.

(Honma rates its clubs by number of stars.  Two stars  means that for the average golfer who isn't always able to hit the ball right square in the middle every time it helps add distance and keep the ball straight even when the ball isn't hit perfectly)

For More Information on the Clubs Click Here

Price $1,500 (Retail Price is easily over $2,000 dollars and as high as $3,000)

Keep in Mind though that $1,500 is more of just a buy it now price meaning that if someone offers $1,500 for the  set it is theirs and I will end the advertisement, but please make any offer. (No Lower then $200 please)

I want to sell this set ASAP so I will be willing to negotiate the price as long as it is reasonable so please make any offers if seriously interested.

Also if you would like to make an offer on an individual club you can do that as well

Alloftheclubs.jpg

Here is a close up of the Two Star Marking and the Shaft of the club which is a ARMRQ UD-62 Shaft

2stars.jpg

For Sale: Beres W101 Wedge L56.09 And Beres W101 L53.06

The 56.09 degree wedge has an SW on it which I assume stands for Sand Wedge
The 53.06 degree wedge has a AW on it which I assume stands for approach wedge

Click Here To Learn More About the Appraoch & Sand Wedges

Both Are Beautiful Clubs

Price $259 each - I am very flexible with the pricing so If you have a serious offer please make it!

You can see the clubs are the two clubs on the right in the picture below:

clubsinorder.jpg

Below Are additional Pictures:

allclubsonbed.jpg

Backofclubhead9.jpg

closebackofclub.jpg

closebackofclub2.jpg

Here are the Specs for the Iron set:

specs.png

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Don't be shy to make any offers!

Lastly: Keep in mind that the prices Listed are more of Just a buy It now price.  If you have a serious offer for all or just some of the clubs please post the offer.

As well please ask any questions and I will respond asap.

Edited by okgolfer29, 07 December 2012 - 10:17 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 okgolfer29

okgolfer29

Eric_Golf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

It was also brought to my attention that I forgot to mention weather the clubs are stiff or Regular flexibility.

As you can see in this picture http://imgur.com/tGFdz the clubs are stiff

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or post a question here

***Highest Offer at $850 at the moment***

Edited by okgolfer29, 05 December 2012 - 11:20 PM.

#3 PGAPankey

PGAPankey

PGA Professional

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56059
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

Did you buy them from a retail store?

#4 okgolfer29

okgolfer29

Eric_Golf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

Did you buy them from a retail store?

Well since everyone is so interested where I got them from.  My girlfriends father is a business man and is often traveling all over the world.  On a trip to Japan about two and a half years ago he was given the golf set after making a big business deal with a japanese company.  This last summer I played golf with him and my girlfriend many times and he would always joke around with me because my golf clubs are probably about 20 years ago (the set I play with now is the same set that was given to me for free when I started to play 10 years ago).  But I love my clubs even though they are outdated.  Since the clubs had been sitting in his garage for two years just taking up space.  He decided to give them to me if i ever decided to upgrade to a newer set.

And thats the story of how I got them

#5 longbal30

longbal30

Major Winner

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,013 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41632
  • Ebay ID:longbal30
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Since you are a 4 month member with only 6 post and no feedback, I would really concider getting the clubs authenticated one way or another. Call Honma, ship them there, confirm authenticity, get some sort of proof and then relist here. It's not that everyone thinks you are selling fakes, but for your first sale, you are selling some pretty pricey clubs. Really no different than selling limited Scotty's, and people wanting to see a COA. Just some advise. Glws.

#6 okgolfer29

okgolfer29

Eric_Golf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

View Postlongbal30, on 07 December 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

Since you are a 4 month member with only 6 post and no feedback, I would really concider getting the clubs authenticated one way or another. Call Honma, ship them there, confirm authenticity, get some sort of proof and then relist here. It's not that everyone thinks you are selling fakes, but for your first sale, you are selling some pretty pricey clubs. Really no different than selling limited Scotty's, and people wanting to see a COA. Just some advise. Glws.

Thanks for your advice.  I do know for sure though that these clubs are authentic and so will the person who buys them :)

Also tagged with Homna, beres, TW903, iron, Approach wedge, Sand Wedge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors