Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Saga shaft of Arther Excaliber 60?

differences?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 landshark

landshark

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9504
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

any comments or comparisons between a harrsion saga 60  shaft and the Arther Extreme Excalibur 6+(non tour i think) shaft? i've hit both at various times, and seem to be able to hit them pretty much the same, but not side by side or anything to do much comparisons to. does anyone feel that one could offer more distance/accuracy, etc over the other? somewhat worried about such a stiffer tip on the excaliber shaft though.  what difference may this make?
thanks

Edited by landshark, 03 December 2012 - 09:38 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jmcdonald

jmcdonald

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80779
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

I tested the Arthur Xtreme 7TX and it was a great shaft. One of the best ones I have ever hit and for the price you can't go wrong. Great company and great shafts. Get then now before they become a bigger company and prices sky rocket!

Also tagged with differences?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors