Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

FS/FT: OGIO GROM XX stand bag Black/red, offers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mdgoo

mdgoo

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 203575
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for viewing

I am selling a used like new stand bag. The bag is in excellent shape, has one small paint nick on one of the stand legs from putting it in a golf cart. I am asking $140 which includes shipping. When I had bought it it was $200. Reason for selling is because I didn't like the way it fit in my push cart. Great looking bag but I have three so at least one needs to go. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please ask. Thanks again for viewing. Preferably would like to sell the bag but I am willing to trade also.

Trade interests:
c-taper S+ 3-PW or PXi 6.5
Drivers- 913, i20, any other newer higher end driver
nice iron sets or wedges
if needed i will through is if trade is uneven

Link to read more on the bag
http://www.golfgalax...2GROMXX/Product

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

small nick visible in this picture.
Posted Image

Edited by mdgoo, 02 December 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 youfromjoisey

youfromjoisey

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180662
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

I got the same bag here on the BST forum and it is a very solid bag and looks great.  GLWS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors