Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Titleist 913 Driver Serial Numbers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Larbear

Larbear

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54273
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hello,

Just got my 913 driver online....are the serial numbers different with this model? My old 910 serial number seems to be etched on. The 913 is painted on?

Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 jmacsmth

jmacsmth

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144533
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

I just checked mine - seems etched to me.  I ran my fingernail across the numbers and I can feel the etching.

#3 Larbear

Larbear

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54273
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hmm..odd. Mine seems painted. I run my fingers across it feels smooth. However if I run my nails through it, I can feel something. Can you please provide a picture for me? Thanks!

#4 Llortamaisey

Llortamaisey

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,692 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11574
GolfWRX Likes : 576

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostLarbear, on 30 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

Hmm..odd. Mine seems painted. I run my fingers across it feels smooth. However if I run my nails through it, I can feel something. Can you please provide a picture for me? Thanks!

Your driver is laser etched like mine. Titleist formerly used a dot etch on the 910 and they may still be using it on certain 913 drivers. I thought all of the new 913 drivers were laser etched. Maybe it was only the first batch. I got my driver back in August.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors