Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 1 votes

Golfsmith Return Policy - No Receipt

75 replies to this topic

#1 tdk8180

tdk8180

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77908
GolfWRX Likes : 169

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

I would like to take some Brand New In Box 25 dozen golf balls to Golfsmith and see of they will give me a store credit or just trade me something for these balls.  I have these because they are extra dozens of balls we couldn't get rid of at our 3 golf outings we host and help with.  I bought some from Golfsmith, but not all of them.  Has anyone done this with Golfsmith or had any success getting a trade or credit from items they haven't bought from Golfsmith?

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 tmfool

tmfool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 58511
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 192

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

you are asking for approximately $1000 in return/credit...

tough call - best to deal directly w/ store manager.

if he takes them back -- they would deserve your loyalty for ALL future purchases

will be very interested to see how this turns out
Tour Preferred MB 3-PW Aerotech i110
MB 49* i110 & Ping Tour S 56/12 i125
Rescue TP 18* i110
UDI 15* i110
SLDR 430 12* - Speeder 57 X
JAT Proto

#3 jwclubbie

jwclubbie

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115811
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

That is just shady and sheisty. That is just someone trying to take advantage of the system. If you did'nt buy them from their, what gives you the right to return them for credit? Makes no sense. Sell em on eBay or the BST. I dislike Golfsmith very much, but why should a retail store "be had" because a consumer that bought product from someone other than them be saddled with your "leftovers". The ones you did buy from GS is not the issue, it is the other ones. Hope you would'nt lie to them, karma is a B. C'mon man.

Edited by jwclubbie, 29 November 2012 - 08:40 AM.

#4 lander215

lander215

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65964
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

Did you buy at least 25 dozen of the balls you're wanting to return from them? If so, they'll have a record of it I'm sure and will probably work with you.

#5 tbowles411

tbowles411

Meghan Hardin - Wilson Staff professional

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 19,369 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Handicap:23
GolfWRX Likes : 2134

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Most stores I've ever seen don't take balls back.  A manager might work with you, but it might be a big ask.  I hope it works out.

#6 deelee

deelee

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 172553
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

jwclubbie, on 29 November 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

That is just shady and sheisty. That is just someone trying to take advantage of the system. If you did'nt buy them from their, what gives you the right to return them for credit? Makes no sense. Sell em on eBay or the BST. I dislike Golfsmith very much, but why should a retail store "be had" because a consumer that bought product from someone other than them be saddled with your "leftovers". The ones you did buy from GS is not the issue, it is the other ones. Hope you would'nt lie to them, karma is a B. C'mon man.

+1

Has anyone done this with Golfsmith or had any success getting a trade or credit from items they haven't bought from Golfsmith?

That is just wrong, for someone to have the inclination to think of something like this..........I don't even have words.

#7 duffer987

duffer987

Approach shot on the Alps.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1105

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

" I bought some from Golfsmith, but not all of them."

Maybe you've got an old washer/dryer combo you'd like some store credit for as well?
Sell 1/2 on eBay to get some money back and give 1/2 to your local first tee program, although based on your post you don't seem to be the charitable type.

Edited by duffer987, 29 November 2012 - 09:44 AM.

Done buying golf clubs. Hurrah!
SLDR 12* | Cleveland Classic XL 15.5*
Titleist 913H 20*
Cally XHP 4-5 | X-Forged '13 6-PW
Cally Forged 50* 54* | Odyssey #9
http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList

#8 tmfool

tmfool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

dont flame the OP -- he is not alone

anyone from retail background -- that deals w/ the public  -- can cite numerous outlandish requests for return/credit
(and not just in golf industry)

he merely asked the question....

if he's lucky, he may find an out-of-the-box solution
Rescue TP 18* i110
UDI 15* i110
JAT Proto

#9 PhilMickFan

PhilMickFan

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 115960
GolfWRX Likes : 103

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

Sell them on eBay.

#10 duffer987

duffer987

Approach shot on the Alps.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 201269
  • Handicap:8.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1105

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

tmfool, on 29 November 2012 - 10:28 AM, said:

dont flame the OP -- he is not alone

anyone from retail background -- that deals w/ the public  -- can cite numerous outlandish requests for return/credit
(and not just in golf industry)

he merely asked the question....

if he's lucky, he may find an out-of-the-box solution

Ah yes, the 'well others do it' rationale.
If that's the best defense, then that really says it all about this potential dodgy behavior.

As others have said here, sell it on eBay or CL, like everyone else who has stuff they no longer want or need... out of the box solution? Please.

Done buying golf clubs. Hurrah!
SLDR 12* | Cleveland Classic XL 15.5*
Titleist 913H 20*
Cally XHP 4-5 | X-Forged '13 6-PW
Cally Forged 50* 54* | Odyssey #9
http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#11 TheBoomer

TheBoomer

Major Winner

• 2,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 67458
GolfWRX Likes : 273

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

I dont think they'll do it without a receipt.

Usually during this part of the season online outlets have a lot of golf balls on sale for dirt cheap.

I just received 9 Dozens of Penta TP5 for $171.00 and 3 Dozens of Callaway iS for $60, that being said its very hard to give you a credit for the balls you did not purchase from Golfsmith. Not saying that you bought these balls online BUT..............
Ping G30 Tour AD BB6s
TaylorMade SLDR Kali
Ping G20 5 Wood
Miura CB1957 SteelFiber i95s
Miura 51/55/59 C Taper S+
Scotty Cameron Newport II Circle T
WITB Link

#12 KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

KILLEDBYASHANKEDWEDGE

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,779 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 161101
GolfWRX Likes : 711

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

What brand and type are the balls?

#13 MJP22

MJP22

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114033
  • Handicap:9.7
  • Ebay ID:pittswimer
GolfWRX Likes : 170

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

In terms of the balls you legitemately bought at Golfsmith.

Some retailers (Target and Walmart based on first hand knowledge) they may be able to look up the receipt if you gave them your information at the time of purchase or if you used a credit card. They can swipe the card and get all of your purchases/receipts based on that.

#14 jhcarson

jhcarson

Advanced

• 362 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38176
GolfWRX Likes : 19

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

My personal experience with local Golfsmith retail locations is that they are great when it comes to taking back merchandise without a receipt IF you are cool with receiving in-store credit. Have done so a number of times with various gifts, items where I lost the receipt or didn't have it on me, etc.

With that being said, agree with most of the posters above - seems shady to try and score a refund on items that weren't purchased there. But if the manager knows you don't have the receipt and you are honest if he asks if you purchased them at Golfsmith then it's on him if he gives you credit.

Edited by jhcarson, 30 November 2012 - 11:07 AM.

#15 jwclubbie

jwclubbie

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

duffer987, on 29 November 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

" I bought some from Golfsmith, but not all of them."

Maybe you've got an old washer/dryer combo you'd like some store credit for as well?
Sell 1/2 on eBay to get some money back and give 1/2 to your local first tee program, although based on your post you don't seem to be the charitable type.
Rolled on the floor laughing at that!!!!! I have some old socks and boxers with holes? Maybe I can trade in trade up?

#16 myspinonit

myspinonit

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,760 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 162493
GolfWRX Likes : 227

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

tdk8180, on 29 November 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

I would like to take some Brand New In Box 25 dozen golf balls to Golfsmith and see of they will give me a store credit or just trade me something for these balls.  I have these because they are extra dozens of balls we couldn't get rid of at our 3 golf outings we host and help with.  I bought some from Golfsmith, but not all of them.  Has anyone done this with Golfsmith or had any success getting a trade or credit from items they haven't bought from Golfsmith?

Why aren't you just keeping them for next season? I presume you are going to "host or help with "  some kind of outings then?...your tone in  the post sounds like this is ongoing.

I'm surprised  with you asking the question for some you hadn't bought there.  Were you intending to tell that to Golfsmith? Me thinks not.

But....Why wouldn't you have receipts in the first place? Whether your organization is a company, or a charitable organization/society,  certainly an accountant, IRS, society treasurer, the person who signs off your expenses or expense claims etc. etc. depending on your setup must have needed these for accountability or  tax deduction????

Something is starting to stink in the fridge now that I think on this a bit more. If the OP has more info to correct the stink I'd be happy to see it.

Edited by myspinonit, 29 November 2012 - 03:06 PM.

Ping G25 10.5* Stock TFC 189D
Ping G25 16.5* Stock TFC 189F
G20 20* 23* 27* Harrison Impulse TR90
Miura Reg PP9003 6-PW Steelfiber i70
Vokey 51/07 55/10 60/07 Steelifiber i80
Versa #7 CS

#17 CCUgolfer23

CCUgolfer23

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 185402
GolfWRX Likes : 319

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

Something tells me the OP is going to go to a golfsmith tell them he bought all of them there, and try to make out like a bandit. And I also hope that golfsmith is smart enought to try and find out if he really purchased them all there. Why are you helping out with golf tournaments with a scamming demenor that comes off in the thread?
Titleist 910 d3 oban devotion 6 04 flex
Titleist 910 15* motore speeder vc 7.1
Titleist 910 19* pink bimatrix xstiff
Titleist 704 5 iron/6-pw 670 mb KBS tour
Ping gorge 51, tour s 55/59
Scotty cameron Red X
WITB Link

#18 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,590 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 774

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Yeah, if they're for a charity / event and you paid for them, you should either have a receipt or been reimbursed by the event.  Now maybe you're so kind that you ended up buying them and never asking to be reimbursed, who knows.....

That said, GS might take them.  I don't see you making out like a bandit provided you really did pay for them since they'll give you the lowest advertised price they have in their system for them, and balls, well they're fairly static in price so what you paid is probably about what you'd get.

My real question is how did the charity end up with 25 dozen balls that you couldn't give away?  I mean Pinnacles or Warbirds even go quick if you put them in front of people, even if they don't even play them.

#19 cuddytime

cuddytime

Math City, Math Math City

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89780
  • Ebay ID:savestehday
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Terrible.. I don't know why some people think this is a viable option

shame on you OP

#20 jwclubbie

jwclubbie

Tour Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Could almost even be considered theft.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

#21 lander215

lander215

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65964
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Whoeey boy! Lots of high horses in this thread that's for sure!

:rofl:

#22 RJRJRJ

RJRJRJ

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,692 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 106301
GolfWRX Likes : 1168

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

I dont see it as a big deal if its a couple of dozen, but 25 dozen?!?!

Also, the store will probably have to go through every sleeve to make sure none of the balls have been switched out.
Ping G25 w/ RIP Phenom
Adams Super LS Hybrid 17*
Adams SS Super Hybrid 19*
i20 4-UW
Taylormade TM-110
Cleveland CG14 56 & 60

#23 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 175

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

lander215, on 29 November 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

Whoeey boy! Lots of high horses in this thread that's for sure!

:rofl:

We CAN agree on that.  Hope none of these people try taking a Christmas gift back to Wal-Mart before making 100% sure that's where it came from.

I don't see how this is anywhere near the same thing as stealing. What's the store losing? They getting an item to put on the shelves in exchange for another item of the same value.

I don't have a problem with people thinking it's poor taste, but don't go comparing it to being a thief.

Take the balls up there and be honest that some of them didn't come from there and see what happens.  If it was illegal/wrong to take something back to a place you didn't buy it from, places would require a receipt with no exceptions.

Edited by Pudgelewis, 29 November 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#24 T Shaf

T Shaf

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8606
GolfWRX Likes : 219

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Boy, we have a lot of extremely righteous folks here, tell me you've never contemplated working the system to your advantage once or twice in your lifetime...by all means throw the first stone if not (well, too late for that)...then again, how about simply answering the freaking question?

I noticed the other day in a local GS a sign posted by the checkout that they will no longer accept "no receipt returns." Not sure if this is company wide but the GM said it is getting ridiculous.  

You can always call them and tell them straight up what you want to do, I see no harm in asking. If they agree to it then there is no way anyone can even come close to considering it "theft" as mentioned above. Although I will say walking into GS w/ 25 doz balls and demanding they be returned for full credit without a receipt is not the appropriate way to handle it - but that is not what the OP said he would do, yet it appears the masses are sure that is his intention. Hope some you have a padded arse to break the fall off your high horse when it happens.

Edited by T Shaf, 29 November 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#25 tdk8180

tdk8180

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77908
GolfWRX Likes : 169

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

HOLY.....MOTHER......of PEARL.  What is wrong with you people, seriously?  You automaticaly assume that I'm trying to rip off a retailer because I'm trying to unload 25 Brand New dozens of golf balls on them.  On a corporate account, we paid $750 for these balls.  They are as follows, 7 boxes of Penta TP3s, 6 boxes of Cally HX diablo tours, 2 boxes of cally HX Diablos, 2 boxes of TM Burners, 8 boxes of Rocketballz.  

These extras are passť, and the people will want new equipment for next year.  A lot of you probably have no idea what it is like to deal or barter, but that's fine, sales isn't for everyone.  Think about this for a second, really try hard to use your brain, I know it's been a while.  A man (that's me), walks into a big red store with lots of shiny new golf equipment.  The man finds a big, burly manager in a red shirt and says, "I have 25 brand new boxes of golf balls that I would like to trade for something?" The burly man says, "Did you buy them here?". The man replys, "No, they are extra from golf outings this summer.". The smart burly man says, "Let's see what we can do, go get the balls my friend."

The man gets the balls and the other employees stare at the man in bewilderment.  The smart, burly man says, "What would you like for these?". The man replays, "What's your wholesale cost on these balls?". The smart, burly man says, "I can't tell you that."   The man, then says, "well how about this....5 $100 gift cards and 2 of your best used putters that I can find?". The smart burly man thinks, and says, "ok!  That's a deal."

AND that's how it went down today, you stupid little arrogant, high horse riding, TROLLS.  Instead of giving me a decent answer, with some helpful info, you lump me into the scum of the earth.  You want to know what is shady....putting refurbished balls in the boxes, and then asking for credit.  You idiots wouldn't know a good deal if it hit you in the face.  That manager gained 5 people that have the opportunity to.come in and most likely spend over the $100 gift card, and on top of that, he got rid of two used putters to keep me happy.  It was a good and fair deal on both sides.  I'm done taking about this topic.....and if you watched the WWF, I got two words for ya........

Edited by tdk8180, 29 November 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#26 uvaskeme

uvaskeme

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34916
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Not gonna lie, but when I was in college, I used to buy stuff on the cheap from other stores (dvds and video games) and trade it into walmart for in store credit (hey, ramen ain't free, yo!). walmart is one of the only places I know that doesn't require a receipt or credit card to make a return, but they have a limit now (3 items every 3 months or something??) probably because of people like me.

#27 Pudgelewis

Pudgelewis

<><

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 83757
  • Ebay ID:Pudgelewis
GolfWRX Likes : 175

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

tdk8180, on 29 November 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

HOLY.....MOTHER......of PEARL.  What is wrong with you people, seriously?  You automaticaly assume that I'm trying to rip off a retailer because I'm trying to unload 25 Brand New dozens of golf balls on them.  On a corporate account, we paid $750 for these balls.  They are as follows, 7 boxes of Penta TP3s, 6 boxes of Cally HX diablo tours, 2 boxes of cally HX Diablos, 2 boxes of TM Burners, 8 boxes of Rocketballz.  

These extras are passť, and the people will want new equipment for next year.  A lot of you probably have no idea what it is like to deal or barter, but that's fine, sales isn't for everyone.  Think about this for a second, really try hard to use your brain, I know it's been a while.  A man (that's me), walks into a big red store with lots of shiny new golf equipment.  The man finds a big, burly manager in a red shirt and says, "I have 25 brand new boxes of golf balls that I would like to trade for something?" The burly man says, "Did you buy them here?". The man replys, "No, they are extra from golf outings this summer.". The smart burly man says, "Let's see what we can do, go get the balls my friend."

The man gets the balls and the other employees stare at the man in bewilderment.  The smart, burly man says, "What would you like for these?". The man replays, "What's your wholesale cost on these balls?". The smart, burly man says, "I can't tell you that."   The man, then says, "well how about this....5 $100 gift cards and 2 of your best used putters that I can find?". The smart burly man thinks, and says, "ok!  That's a deal."

AND that's how it went down today, you stupid little arrogant, high horse riding, TROLLS.  Instead of giving me a decent answer, with some helpful info, you lump me into the scum of the earth.  You want to know what is shady....putting refurbished balls in the boxes, and then asking for credit.  You idiots wouldn't know a good deal if it hit you in the face.  That manager gained 5 people that have the opportunity to.come in and most likely spend over the $100 gift card, and on top of that, he got rid of two used putters to keep me happy.  It was a good and fair deal on both sides.  I'm done taking about this topic.....and if you watched the WWF, I got two words for ya........

I don't agree with most the replies to you (as I stated earlier), but that reply of yours isn't going to help any, either.

#28 practicetee

practicetee

In the Galaxy....

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27080
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

tdk8180, on 29 November 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

These extras are passé, and the people will want new equipment for next year.  A lot of you probably have no idea what it is like to deal or barter, but that's fine, sales isn't for everyone.  Think about this for a second, really try hard to use your brain, I know it's been a while.  A man (that's me), walks into a big red store with lots of shiny new golf equipment.  The man finds a big, burly manager in a red shirt and says, "I have 25 brand new boxes of golf balls that I would like to trade for something?" The burly man says, "Did you buy them here?". The man replys, "No, they are extra from golf outings this summer.". The smart burly man says, "Let's see what we can do, go get the balls my friend."

To be fair, I didn't think you were the scum of the earth until I read that response there.
Nike Covert Performance, Tour AD BB

#29 highergr0und

highergr0und

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,590 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52319
  • Ebay ID:highergr0und0
GolfWRX Likes : 774

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

Wow TDK, what a response......  Most of these threads that go very contrary towards what an OP is hoping for is due to a lack of information.  Let me rephrase your first post for you.....

"Hey guys, I've got 25 dozen balls left over from some charity events from this year that I paid for but don't have the receipts.  My high end clientele only like current year models, so I can't wait until next year need a way to get rid of them without losing a bunch of money.  Do you think if I go to Golfsmith I could work out a trade to come away with a bunch of gift cards to give away in the future?"

If anything, having amassed over 800 posts here should have taught you that we're creatures of habit and like to fill in the blanks with the most devious things we can think of.  Who were the putters for?

#30 tmfool

tmfool

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

didnt think this would end well -- once those unfamiliar w/ retail began spouting

the out-of the box solution  -- oh please where did i hear that? -- was not unexpected.
(check my posts here)

dont blame the OP for being pissed about the flame job he received
but next time i would take a deep breath before pounding out the (obviously) knee-jerk defense.

burly man in the red shirt might be the only winner in this equation -- he makes margin on the balls he took in (when he sells them)
and makes -- potentially a lot more -- margin when the 5 gift cards come back

out-of-the box?

you bet!

Rescue TP 18* i110
UDI 15* i110
JAT Proto

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

GolfWRX

Team Golfwrx

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors