Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Tour Issued Taylormade Superfast 1.0 LONG HOSEL "282"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Milo623

Milo623

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15154
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hey guys, one thing for sale today.  NO TRADES please.  I ship USPS Priority mail and provide confirmation to the lower 48.  Anywhere else, please PM me.  PM me with offer/questions.  Price includes shipping and paypal.

1.  Tour issued Taylormade Superfast TP 1.0 LONG HOSEL.  This is one of the holy grails of TM drivers I think, low spin, mid launch, SUPER HOT and a great feel and sound.  Very muted and very solid combo here.  9.5* of loft and sets up about 1* open or so.  Oban Devotion 65 gram X flex tipped 1/2" to play true to flex.  CPM's around 268-271 at 45" and D1.  Good used condition with normal wear.  Small scratch on back heel of crown but not noticable unless up close.  Normal sole wear, nothing major.  T serial with + stamp and 100% long hosel version.  I can't tell you enough of how solid this combo is.  Almost a persimmon like sound and an ultra solid, ultra hot feel off the face.  Buyer won't be dissapointed with this one.  Does not come with cover but will be very well packaged when shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by Milo623, 28 November 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 T Shaf

T Shaf

Major Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8606
GolfWRX Likes : 202

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

I've personally seen the ball go far with this club - stupid long - c'mon man, you found something better?  Great seller here folks.

#3 Milo623

Milo623

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15154
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostT Shaf, on 28 November 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

I've personally seen the ball go far with this club - stupid long - c'mon man, you found something better?  Great seller here folks.

Better, no.  Newer, yes.  Probably dumb to sell it, but Christmas is getting expensive already and I can't keep two drivers.  Wish I could because this one is that good.

#4 LuckyLowbrow

LuckyLowbrow

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 49040
  • Ebay ID:tbone858
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

PM sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users