Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Mark forum as read

3 replies to this topic

#1 lander215

lander215

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65964
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Maybe I'm losing my mind...but I swear the "Mark this forum as read" was at the top of the threads and now it's all the way at the bottom?

If this was a feature "improvement", I vote that it be returned to the top of the threads. Many times there are only four or five threads to read and now I have to scroll to the bottom to mark the rest "read".

If nothing has changed and I've simply lost my mind, well then, carry on. :)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 smackygolf

smackygolf

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9577
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I came here looking for an answer to the exact same question. Whatever you did with it, put it back!

#3 lander215

lander215

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65964
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, it's not me. Same problem from my home computer. Now when I only have a few threads at the top of the list that I want to read, I have to scroll all the way down, mark as read, then scroll all the way back up.

I know this is pit nicking....but it was way better before because there was no scrolling.

#4 Gxgolfer

Gxgolfer

Site Founder & Co-Owner

• Rules Official
  • 14,393 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11
GolfWRX Likes : 209

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

If you click on the forum icon, it will mark it as read as well.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
http://www.golfwrx.c...t-ad-questions/
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors