Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

VIVOBAREFOOT 40% Off

VIVOBAREFOOT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oregongolf

oregongolf

Hall of Fame

• Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,431 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 15806
GolfWRX Likes : 314

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

VIVOBAREFOOT has 40% off for the holiday weekend. Use code VIVOBF for discount.

The Hybrid is a great shoe. $102 is the cheapest I've seen them. Shipping is a bit steep (and slow.. UPS Ground :lazy2: :bad: ), but for $118 all in, you can't go wrong.

Personally, I prefer them over my TRUEs.

http://www.vivobaref...id-mens-13.html

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 aellis13

aellis13

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 12765
GolfWRX Likes : 11

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Excellent,  thank you.  About to order another pair of Ra's for work and my wife another pair of evo's.  Haven't tried the hybrids yet though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors