Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 16 votes

MP64's - WOW!


1175 replies to this topic

#1 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

After having owned the following this year: :busted_cop: :crazy2:

MP69
MP59
MP59/69
RAZR Forged
RAZR MB
AP2 twice
AMP Forged
CMB twice
Pro Combos
Ansers
I20 twice
S56
Nike blades

These are the best I've played. Very forgiving for a forged cb and the best feeling Mizzy in a long time. They are also very long. I shot one of my best rounds with these today even with my swing off. These are long term keepers :golfer: , no more ho'ing irons for me.
:miz:

TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1

#2 Titleist1455

Titleist1455

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 50172
  • Joined: 02/28/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

why would you OWN that many different sets of irons in one year???

have you ever heard of a demo day?

2

#3 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostTitleist1455, on 23 November 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

why would you OWN that many different sets of irons in one year???

have you ever heard of a demo day?


Why not?
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

3

#4 BCC

BCC

    Whatever works !!!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36183
  • Joined: 08/02/2007
  • Location:ILLINOIS----Left rough
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 256

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Just what I wanted to hear !!!!  How's the turf interaction with the short irons ?? Are you a digger or sweeper ??
BTW: very nice stable of "didn't work" !! Can you pinpoint WHY the 64's were better ?
Titleist 913 D2 8.5* Rogue 70 S
Titleist 915  16.5* Whiteboard 80 X
Titleist 915  21* Whiteboard 90 S
AP2 714 4-GW  SteelFiber 110S
Vokey SM4 54,  Scratch Custom 58* KBS Tour
KP1 GSS---ProV1X #73

4

#5 bosto2831

bosto2831

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 36490
  • Joined: 08/05/2007
  • Ebay ID:bosto2831
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

How would you compare the 64's to the S56 and CMB's? What shafts are you using in the 64's?


5

#6 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostBCC, on 23 November 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Just what I wanted to hear !!!!  How's the turf interaction with the short irons ?? Are you a digger or sweeper ??
BTW: very nice stable of "didn't work" !! Can you pinpoint WHY the 64's were better ?


Turf interaction is great. I'm a digger and played on a wet course today with no issues. The mp64 just feel great and are very accurate. Actually I could play the mp59 or cmb happily, I just think the mp64 feel better.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

6

#7 jdhallissey

jdhallissey

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,194 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 24316
  • Joined: 01/20/2007
  • Location:Jacksonville, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 110

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

LOL this is funny, how can you actually get used to something with how fast you have tossed them? I would take your word on golf clubs with a grain of salt by the looks of it you love everything for a week or there about's.

7

#8 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postbosto2831, on 23 November 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

How would you compare the 64's to the S56 and CMB's? What shafts are you using in the 64's?

I feel the mp64 are longer and better feeling than the s56. As for the cmb, very similar, maybe half a club shorter. I had the ctaper in cmb and s300 in my mp64. I seem more accurate with the 64, and I have better control with short pitches, but I loved the cmb and would play them with no issues. The long irons in cmb go higher.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

8

#9 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Postjdhallissey, on 23 November 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

LOL this is funny, how can you actually get used to something with how fast you have tossed them? I would take your word on golf clubs with a grain of salt by the looks of it you love everything for a week or there about's.

I never loved the Pings.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

9

#10 Lobber

Lobber

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 54700
  • Joined: 04/29/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 230

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

64s are bestbI have owned.  I am a sweeper usually but do take a small divot at times   Great turf interaction, distance, fell and forgiveness. Played my sons I20 this morning and just could not hit them to safe my life. I know they are supposed to be more forgiving but not in my hands


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

10

#11 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostLobber, on 23 November 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

64s are bestbI have owned.  I am a sweeper usually but do take a small divot at times   Great turf interaction, distance, fell and forgiveness. Played my sons I20 this morning and just could not hit them to safe my life. I know they are supposed to be more forgiving but not in my hands


Same here. My lowest rounds come with forged cb's.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

11

#12 kgeorge78

kgeorge78

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,075 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 71845
  • Joined: 01/03/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 314

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostGolfjunki71, on 23 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostTitleist1455, on 23 November 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

why would you OWN that many different sets of irons in one year???

have you ever heard of a demo day?


Why not?

lol.

Ok seriously junkie? I had them for a few weeks and sold em.  I know I was having a bad few weeks but found them pretty demanding.
I for one actually respect your opinion on clubs considering you have owned them all - all in good fun.

Do you play the long irons?  Did you try the H4 3 or 4 iron yet??
Taylor Made M1 10.5 Tour ADI DI 6s
Taylor Made M2 16.5 Wood Tour AD DI 7s

Titleist CB 716 3-PW AMT S300
Vokey SM6 Chrome 52F 56M 60M
Newport

12

#13 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

View Postdriverwedge3putt, on 23 November 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

View PostGolfjunki71, on 23 November 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostTitleist1455, on 23 November 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

why would you OWN that many different sets of irons in one year???

have you ever heard of a demo day?


Why not?

lol.

Ok seriously junkie? I had them for a few weeks and sold em.  I know I was having a bad few weeks but found them pretty demanding.
I for one actually respect your opinion on clubs considering you have owned them all - all in good fun.

Do you play the long irons?  Did you try the H4 3 or 4 iron yet??


I play the 4 iron with no issues. I am getting an h4 as a 3 iron.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

13

#14 Birddog2

Birddog2

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182548
  • Joined: 05/23/2012
  • Location:SoCal
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Once a ho always a ho...   LOL  glad ya found some keepers.  What is the one thing in your mind that sets them apart?

Edited by Birdie4, 23 November 2012 - 11:57 PM.

G25 9.5* w/ Fujikura Fuel 60 S
XR 4W w/ Project X R
Ping G30 22* Hybrid Stock  R
Ping G25 5-U KBS Tour S
Titleist SM5 54* & 58*
Karsten TR Anser 2

14

#15 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 22,501 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 8948

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

I'm happy to hear (read actually), you found something you really like! After a while ho'ing can become a pain in the butt. Since you're in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy them throughout the winter too. :-)

Callaway BB Alpha 815: 9.5º / Project X LZ
Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood: 15º / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565
Callaway XR Hybrid: 19º / Project X SD
Callaway XR Hybrid: 22º / Project X SD
Callaway XR OS: 5 - AW / Mitsubishi Fubuki AT
Callaway MD3 Milled Chrome: 54-10 S Grind / UST Mamiya Recoil 460
Callaway MD PM: 58-10 U Grind / UST Mamiya Recoil 460
SC Newport 2 Dual Balance

15

#16 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostBirdie4, on 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Once a ho always a ho...   LOL  glad ya found some keepers.  What is the one thong in your mind that sets them apart?


Thongs always set women apart.

As for the mp64, the feel and distance control are superb.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

16

#17 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostSean2, on 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'm happy to hear (read actually), you found something you really like! After a while ho'ing can become a pain in the butt. Since you're in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy them throughout the winter too. :-)


Thanks Sean. I'm tired of Hoing irons. Now woods are a different story.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

17

#18 Sean2

Sean2

    Wait...what?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 22,501 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29539
  • Joined: 05/23/2007
  • Location:South of Boston
  • Ebay ID:None
GolfWRX Likes : 8948

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostGolfjunki71, on 23 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostSean2, on 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'm happy to hear (read actually), you found something you really like! After a while ho'ing can become a pain in the butt. Since you're in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy them throughout the winter too. :-)


Thanks Sean. I'm tired of Hoing irons. Now woods are a different story.
Ha ha! I hope you find the cure for those too Golfjunki. :-)
Callaway BB Alpha 815: 9.5º / Project X LZ
Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood: 15º / Fujikura Speeder Evolution 565
Callaway XR Hybrid: 19º / Project X SD
Callaway XR Hybrid: 22º / Project X SD
Callaway XR OS: 5 - AW / Mitsubishi Fubuki AT
Callaway MD3 Milled Chrome: 54-10 S Grind / UST Mamiya Recoil 460
Callaway MD PM: 58-10 U Grind / UST Mamiya Recoil 460
SC Newport 2 Dual Balance

18

#19 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostSean2, on 23 November 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

View PostGolfjunki71, on 23 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

View PostSean2, on 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

I'm happy to hear (read actually), you found something you really like! After a while ho'ing can become a pain in the butt. Since you're in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy them throughout the winter too. :-)


Thanks Sean. I'm tired of Hoing irons. Now woods are a different story.
Ha ha! I hope you find the cure for those too Golfjunki. :-)


Too much good stuff coming out to try .
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

19

#20 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:4.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1289

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostTitleist1455, on 23 November 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

why would you OWN that many different sets of irons in one year???

have you ever heard of a demo day?

You talk like you've never met GJunki71.

Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:4.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1289

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

I will support GJ's conclusion on these irons.  Purest Mizuno feel in years - haven't felt this since the MP-60's.  I've now owned them with KBS and Dynamic Gold.  I think they feel even better with the DG_S300 shafts!
Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

21

#22 Gbyeball

Gbyeball

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 147607
  • Joined: 11/20/2011
  • Location:Pickering, Canada
  • Ebay ID:davebeenthere
GolfWRX Likes : 592

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

WOW is right............talking about the stable of primo irons left in the dust, dude you are big league.

Glad you love the MP 64, heard a lot of great things about them. I hope they do stay in your bag but if not they are in some pretty fine company when it comes to rejects. How long have you had them and how many rounds played with them so far? Keep us updated and thanks for the info on their characteristics.
Ping Rapture V2
Ping G15, four wood
Callaway X hot pro 20* hybrid
Ping G25 - 4 to PW
Callaway X tour  50*' 54* & 58*
Scotty newport

22

#23 Ocean30

Ocean30

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114701
  • Joined: 09/10/2010
  • Location:Jupiter, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Golfjunki71 and station2station - can you share your top 5 sets of irons for 2012 in order. it's always fun to see your reviews as the new clubs hit the market.

Thanks for the reviews!!

23

#24 barriec

barriec

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107089
  • Joined: 04/29/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 67

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

no way he has these in bag this time next year.

24

#25 MizzyMan

MizzyMan

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,200 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62891
  • Joined: 08/11/2008
  • Location:Dallas, TX
GolfWRX Likes : 188

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

That's great but how can you tell if one's more accurate than another if you've played that many irons in that period of time? I think it takes at least weeks and probably months to be able to dial in yardages and determine if an iron is accurate and consistent. And you say this on a day when your swing wasn't great? No offense, but I'd bet you'll have something else in the bag by Christmas.


25

#26 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

View Poststation2station, on 23 November 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

I will support GJ's conclusion on these irons.  Purest Mizuno feel in years - haven't felt this since the MP-60's.  I've now owned them with KBS and Dynamic Gold.  I think they feel even better with the DG_S300 shafts!


Me too done with exotic shafts
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

26

#27 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

View PostGbyeball, on 24 November 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

WOW is right............talking about the stable of primo irons left in the dust, dude you are big league.

Glad you love the MP 64, heard a lot of great things about them. I hope they do stay in your bag but if not they are in some pretty fine company when it comes to rejects. How long have you had them and how many rounds played with them so far? Keep us updated and thanks for the info on their characteristics.



One week and 3 rounds . A few of my sets only lasted one range session, so these are way ahead.
TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

27

#28 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

For me I like thin soles even in long irons so:

1. Mp64
2. Cmb
3. Mp59
4. Anser 2012
5. Ap2


View PostOcean30, on 24 November 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

Golfjunki71 and station2station - can you share your top 5 sets of irons for 2012 in order. it's always fun to see your reviews as the new clubs hit the market.

Thanks for the reviews!!

TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

28

#29 station2station

station2station

    Hall of Fame

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93643
  • Joined: 09/03/2009
  • Handicap:4.5
GolfWRX Likes : 1289

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

1. MP-64
2. MP-69
3. S56
4. MP59
5. AP2

The MP-64 have a level of Mizuno feel that is over and above.

Edited by station2station, 29 November 2012 - 01:15 PM.

Callaway 816 DBD 9° Speeder TS
Titleist 915f 15° Diamana Blue
Callaway Apex Pro hybrid 3/20°
Callaway Apex Pro '16 4-A, Modus 120-TS
Vokey 50/54/60
Odyssey Works Rossie

29

#30 Golfjunki71

Golfjunki71

    LEDLIYLBSIWB

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Location:Gilbert, Az
GolfWRX Likes : 1955

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

View Postbarriec, on 24 November 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

no way he has these in bag this time next year.


You're probably right. If I can go 30 days I'm cured.

TMAG M2 GD DI GP
TMAG M2 16.5 GD
TMAG M1 19
Mizuno MP5 px
SM6 px
Scotty Cameron 009

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors