Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Looking for some help with my swing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SimonC

SimonC

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64241
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Can anyone see anything that needs changing, to me it looks like the club gets a little stuck behind me but I'm no expert. I hit it plenty far enough but I have the odd wild shot in me with the driver which normally costs me at least 2 shots a round if no more.

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 akiracornell

akiracornell

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 195590
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

You will know your getting it stuck if your chest feels too open through impact. Your finish might look prettier on the outside ridge of whole left foot and not falling onto the heel. But thats just aesthetics if your consistanct landing in the heel.

If the case is getting stuck . Slow your transition from the top. Let the club drop and slot some slowly, and begin to accellerate the body and hands together. Instead of firing the hips way out infront of everthing.

Edited by akiracornell, 25 November 2012 - 04:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors