Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Drills for Clubs Stuck Behind...

Help~

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ping_Ho

Ping_Ho

Picture Perfect

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130853
GolfWRX Likes : 38

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hello..

Can you guys share any good drills that can prevent clubs sticking behind??

I sometime push the crap of the ball resulting huge draw or OB.

Thanks!

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 muddy62

muddy62

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 210009
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Try hitting some shots feeling like your arms and the club just fall forward to start your forward swing. Really just allow gravity to start the forward swing while remaining very relaxed and flexible and allow your body to respond freely to the swinging motion.

#3 Ping_Ho

Ping_Ho

Picture Perfect

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postmuddy62, on 21 November 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Try hitting some shots feeling like your arms and the club just fall forward to start your forward swing. Really just allow gravity to start the forward swing while remaining very relaxed and flexible and allow your body to respond freely to the swinging motion.

I see.

Ill try it when I get to range tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!

#4 mws92

mws92

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109432
GolfWRX Likes : 77

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

Arm run off is a huge problem. Take a video from behind and you will be able to tell if you continue to lift the club with your arms even though your shoulders stopped rotating.

To piggie back on muddy, feel like your chest is covering the ball as your arms fall.

#5 Ping_Ho

Ping_Ho

Picture Perfect

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postmws92, on 22 November 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Arm run off is a huge problem. Take a video from behind and you will be able to tell if you continue to lift the club with your arms even though your shoulders stopped rotating.

To piggie back on muddy, feel like your chest is covering the ball as your arms fall.

I'm using muddy's drill as my pre shot routine. It seems to work. I get occasional Push but overall very satisfied.

Thanks guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors