Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Tour Scotty Cameron 009 CT putter and Custom Shop Grinder Headcover (BNOB)

Circle T grinder 009 scotty cameron tour dancing shaft band cnc grip smiley

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tarheelnation3

Tarheelnation3

Golfer's Delight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126682
GolfWRX Likes : 54

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Only two things up for sale today, but both are awesome Scotty Cameron products!  The only trade offers I would really be interested in are another Scotty Cameron 009 (different stampings and 350g head) or Super Rat putters.  Other than that, cash is king as always!  Now onto the goodies!!!

1.  First up is an immaculate brushed black Scotty Cameron Tour/Circle T 009 putter.  This putter is 35" with a headweight of 330g and a D-5 swingweight I believe.  It has a brushed black finish and has been wrapped in an oil cloth which I will include with in shipping it.  I was told it was played maybe 5 rounds prior to me and it has never been refinished.  I played one round with it and some carpet putting, but it looks just the same as when I received it.  I tried to capture how great the milling looks on the face.  I hate putting numbers on it, but it is a solid 9-9.5 out of 10 in my opinion.

It has a stepless shaft with a black CT shaft band and the old school CNC grip which is in great condition.  It has a naked sole, dancing "Scotty Cameron" and a circle T emblem on the face.  The cavity has "Cameron" with a crown over the "C" and "Titleist" and "009" stamped on the bumpers. It also has a site line on it.  This DOES come with a certificate of authenticity.  I'm asking $1870 for this beautiful putter shipped CONUS.  Shoot me a pmif you have any questions on it!

2.  Next up is a brand new out of bag Scotty Cameron custom shop black "grinder" headcover.  These are limited and will not be in the store after December 31.  It has not been gamed and is just sitting in my closet.  I'm asking $100 shipped CONUS.  I would also do a package deal for both the putter and this headcover if interested.

I will sell the PACKAGE (putter and headcover) for $1870 shipped CONUS.

Edited by Tarheelnation3, 05 December 2012 - 12:48 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 cmacc8384

cmacc8384

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117386
  • Ebay ID:caseymac1968
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

wow

#3 Tarheelnation3

Tarheelnation3

Golfer's Delight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Headcover price drop to $100 and $1900 on the putter!

#4 Tarheelnation3

Tarheelnation3

Golfer's Delight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

All PM's have been replied to.  Also, for what it's worth, please do not offer me $1300-1600 on the 009 putter.  We all know that you can't get this putter in this type of shape for that price range, no matter how badly we want to.  I'm not trying to be rude, it's just wasting your time and mine if I get offers like that.  I'm in no hurry to give the putter away.  If you have a reasonable offer or anything else, I'm all ears.  Thanks!

#5 Tarheelnation3

Tarheelnation3

Golfer's Delight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

I will throw the headcover in for FREE with this putter!!!

#6 Tarheelnation3

Tarheelnation3

Golfer's Delight

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  •  

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Can't believe this putter hasn't sold. I will sell the PACKAGE for $1870 shipped CONUS via USPS priority mail!!! Ask any questions you might have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors