Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Kenneth Harper Putters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chasman952

Chasman952

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 212293
  • Ebay ID:Golfguy952
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Ok, so I am helping a buddy of mine, (that has more golf stuff that he knows what to do with), part with some of his things.
These 2 putters, look like they have never been used,  the finish on them is a gun metal black, very, very shiny, the shafts on both of these, has the same black finish as well.  Both also have a Neumann Leather Grip.  
Appreciate any thoughts that any of you might have!

Thanks! P1040601.JPG P1040602.JPG P1040603.JPG P1040607.JPG P1040608.JPG

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 thegooddoctor

thegooddoctor

My bad holes are just me getting my money's worth

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103380
  • Handicap:Bad
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

nice hand peening on those, they look a lot like TP Mills, there was another person, I think his name was KW Murray who made similar looking putters. GL

#3 avgjoe

avgjoe

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87610
GolfWRX Likes : 201

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

I like that 2nd one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic